why the hell is rick rock wasting his time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Traximus said:
trust me heresy, me and you have a lot in common...most everyone else on this board however, do not...
Honestly man mostly everyone on this board has NO clue as to what the hell is going on. I swallowed BOTH pills a long time ago, and ever since that day I see the world and its many inhabitants for what it is. A place already doomed and people deserving of hell fire. When the clock gets punched, and the new world order starts shoving shovels up asses I won't be around to help. I'll be eating figs and drinking the best necter on earth. Real Chop.

Jul 20, 2002
I feel so dumb for reading 6 pages of this shit. Everyone has an opinion and you don't have to do anything better than those you are stating your opinion against in order to validate it.

I hate that T.O. talked too much shit and got suspended but does that mean that I have to go out and set some receiver records before I can voice my opinion ? No.

I didn't buy the Feds album or anything else out of the Bay for the past couple of years. the last shit I bought was 200% Shadys' cd (dude out of Double Rock in Frisco) I hear songs from various artists and very few give me the feeling of wanting to buy them but that doesn't mean they aren't doing the damn thing at all. I'm sure plenty of you guys have some skills. At the end of the day what really matters is if you are pleased with yourself.