why the hell is rick rock wasting his time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
dj pimp said:
if anyone on here sells 20,000 units, wins an ASCAP award for song of the year (i know what you want featuring busta and mariah), has friends like busta, jay-z, xzibit, scott storch, tech n9ne, e-40, and gets mad respect from coast to coast as well as europe, then i guess its okay to talk shit, but till that happens ya'll cant say shit.
Wrong. While I wish Rick Rock and the Federation (kinsmoke, ridezilla, bootz, doonie, stress, el dogg and battle) the BEST of GODS blessings, someone can easily take what you just said and ask the question:

"IF HE HAS ALL THOSE GUYS AS FRIENDS WHY DIDNT HE GET THEM ON THE FEDERATION ALBUM?"

OR

"IF HE IS SUCH GOOD FRIENDS WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHY DID THE FEDERATION ALBUM NOT EVEN BREAK 38,000 COPIES ON A MAJOR LABEL?"

Yes the man has PLATINUM and GOLD records. Yes the man has NICE cars and a nice house. Yes the man gets publishing loot. Yes the man has friends. Because he has those things does that make it not ok for the fans to voice opinions? Should people shut up and become federation/rick rock sock puppets because they have not achieved those accomplishments?

I HAVE A RIGHT TO TALK SHIT REGARDLESS OF *WHO* IS FRIENDS WITH *WHO* OR HOW MANY UNITS A NIGGA HAS PUSHED. NO PERSON WAS TELLIN ME *SHIT* WHEN I WAS SHOOTIN NIGGAS GAS MONEY, FOOD MONEY, BLESSIN MOMMAS AND AUNTIES WITH RENT MONEY AND GETTIN CALLS AT 2 AND 3 IN THE MORNING WHEN NIGGAS WAS IN OVER THEY HEAD AND IN NEED OF HAMMERS. WASNT NO NIGGA TELLIN ME SHIT WHEN I WAS PUTTING *MY* PROJECTS ON HOLD TO GET THAT KINSMOKE MIX TAPE FINISHED. NO ONE WAS TELLIN ME SHIT WHEN I WAS CAMPAIGNING FOR THOSE CATS ON MY OWN, WITHOUT THEM KNOWING, ON MY OWN DIME AND NEVER ASKING *ANYONE* TO RETURN A FAVOR.

NO MAN ALIVE CAN STOP ME FROM SAYIN WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO SAY.

:dead:

Sep 11, 2005
ay im not tryin to piss u of Heresy but go post on the Age thread, i just wanna see how old u are cuz u sound fuckin scary an im hoping ur not my age cuz i aint close to even being thta mature...no joke im being hella treal post please

Jul 27, 2005
HERESY said:
Wrong. While I wish Rick Rock and the Federation (kinsmoke, ridezilla, bootz, doonie, stress, el dogg and battle) the BEST of GODS blessings, someone can easily take what you just said and ask the question:

"IF HE HAS ALL THOSE GUYS AS FRIENDS WHY DIDNT HE GET THEM ON THE FEDERATION ALBUM?"

OR

"IF HE IS SUCH GOOD FRIENDS WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHY DID THE FEDERATION ALBUM NOT EVEN BREAK 38,000 COPIES ON A MAJOR LABEL?"

Yes the man has PLATINUM and GOLD records. Yes the man has NICE cars and a nice house. Yes the man gets publishing loot. Yes the man has friends. Because he has those things does that make it not ok for the fans to voice opinions? Should people shut up and become federation/rick rock sock puppets because they have not achieved those accomplishments?

I HAVE A RIGHT TO TALK SHIT REGARDLESS OF *WHO* IS FRIENDS WITH *WHO* OR HOW MANY UNITS A NIGGA HAS PUSHED. NO PERSON WAS TELLIN ME *SHIT* WHEN I WAS SHOOTIN NIGGAS GAS MONEY, FOOD MONEY, BLESSIN MOMMAS AND AUNTIES WITH RENT MONEY AND GETTIN CALLS AT 2 AND 3 IN THE MORNING WHEN NIGGAS WAS IN OVER THEY HEAD AND IN NEED OF HAMMERS. WASNT NO NIGGA TELLIN ME SHIT WHEN I WAS PUTTING *MY* PROJECTS ON HOLD TO GET THAT KINSMOKE MIX TAPE FINISHED. NO ONE WAS TELLIN ME SHIT WHEN I WAS CAMPAIGNING FOR THOSE CATS ON MY OWN, WITHOUT THEM KNOWING, ON MY OWN DIME AND NEVER ASKING *ANYONE* TO RETURN A FAVOR.

NO MAN ALIVE CAN STOP ME FROM SAYIN WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO SAY.

:dead:

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
hay valley,...you dont want that cd no mo?...i'll take it,....yodell back

but ya'll member one thing,...i'm sure he has more control of his works than any other offer that's out there,...and that's on my good foot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

slowpoke challenges a producer!!!!!!

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthre...d=1#post1671281

post #120

will he take it,....or not,...and mind you i'm not doing this to see who can wave the bigest dick,...but i really i wanna see more heads looking at northern califooledyeah

this is the kinda healthy chit that norcal needs,...

Nov 2, 2005
Having an opinion is cool...do ya thang.
but HATING is no acceptable.
do not pass go.do not collect $200...lol

IF the Feds aint shit...how did they get the B.A.R.S awards group of the year?
Why did they get a major deal?
Best question: Why hate?

Negativity only destroys you...do you think they give a fuk if you hate them? It pobably makes them stronger. I mean. Niggaz are going to hate.
especially when the are not doing a damn thing they selves...

Jul 20, 2005
Benzo said:
WOW, i guess i hit a nerve talkin bout your hero's. damn u pathetic. fed life hahahah, u must be no older than 13. bitch

r u fuckin serious?????

this dude iz a clown..... why bother making a thred like this.....

Nov 2, 2005
Im not at all saying that you dont have the right to be mad.
I just dont think its cool to try and put people on front street.
I respect you wanting to get it off your chest, but putting it on the web is hella childish...
to me it seems like your dislike for the album and the group is tied in with ur issues with your nephew...

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
just a reply from a user who doesn't really give a fuck about the topic

HERESY IS KILLING YOU GUYS ON THE ARGUMENT SIDE OF THINGS

people be ready to kill over somebody not agreeing that artists they like are good

hop off the computer for a while people.. it helps these internet tendencies

Jul 13, 2005
i see whut homie iz sayn dont get it twizted tho Fed'z iz tight, but i think Rick Rock should go harder on the east coast N down south (example Kanye West) then come back N take the homiez to a national level just my opinion

Jul 20, 2005
Un Just said:
just a reply from a user who doesn't really give a fuck about the topic

HERESY IS KILLING YOU GUYS ON THE ARGUMENT SIDE OF THINGS

people be ready to kill over somebody not agreeing that artists they like are good

hop off the computer for a while people.. it helps these internet tendencies

why do u waste yout time if u dont give a flying fuck....?????

just wondering

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
CaliCaliente said:
Im not at all saying that you dont have the right to be mad.
I just dont think its cool to try and put people on front street.
I respect you wanting to get it off your chest, but putting it on the web is hella childish...to me it seems like your dislike for the album and the group is tied in with ur issues with your nephew...
Who have I put on front street? I haven't voiced my opinion on what Rick should do, what the feds should do, convos that have taken place etc. What I DID type was in response to DJ pimp saying people shouldn't speak on the situation. Now on to more of your pure genius...

but putting it on the web is hella childish
No one has put SHIT on the web. Once again my response was in regards to what dj pimp typed. I wasn't feelin what he typed, and I elaborated on why I was not feelin it. Dislike for the album? I have a dislike for bad business, people acting shady and wasting time and money. Dislike for the album? Was it the best in the world? no. Did I still support the album? Yes. Just curious how many people did YOU get to buy the album? How many songs did YOU forward to the different DJ'S and contacts on your mailing list? How many T shirts or DVD'S did you pass out?

and the group is tied in with ur issues with your nephew...
My issues with Ant are MY issues with Ant. That shit has *NOTHING* to do with the federation, rick rock or any person in that camp. If my "dislike" (YOUR WORDS) for the crew and album stem from issues with Ant, WHY THE FUCK DID I CONTINUE TO RECORD THE UNDAFLOW MIXTAPE?

You and your posts simply VALIDTATE what I have stated in the begining, which is anything I have to say will be misconstrued or considered hate.

Have a nice day! :dead:

Nov 2, 2005
LOL.
Im not sure what the hell is eating at you, but Im going to continue to say the same...
You have the right to dislike an album. I myself have different opinions of it.Why do you get so damn upet? You have NO idea what type of support I gave and continue to give. Just as I have no idea on your side. BUT you do not see me up here telling everything Ive done or who I played "captain save a hoe" to. There is no need to speak on it IMO. That is business between the two of you.personal business. No matter how upset or mad you are, it was your decision to continue to help with the project. My hats off to you for supporting them. And thats real talk...
I am in no way saying your a hater, but the way you come off is like a hater.Your saying that you have all these issues with Goldie, but what the hell does that have to do with the Quality of the music he makes? NOTHING. They are all talented rappers who deserves ups and respect for being so. DAMN. How hard is it to admit. I cant be the only one who thinks so, or I doubt they would be as far as they are....

Nov 2, 2005
Further more ( an after thought) this shit is dumb. What have you proven today by posting all of this bullshit? That you're his uncle? That his album sucks because you dont like him now? At some point you must of thought it had potential or you would not have wasted time pushing or supporting it....

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i was directing my comment at the thread starter. and i certainly wasnt sayin he didnt have the right to say it. all i said is when ya'll accomplish the shit rick and the feds have talk all the shit you want. infact talk all the shit u want before u accomplish the things they've done. it just seems like some cats talk shit about anyone and everyone and they aint done shit themselves... i will never diss anyone for making comments unless they are mean spirited or off color. but if you have the right to say the record is wack, i got the right to say the shit is dope. so in closing, let me say this... the federation album was dope and if anyone reading this has ever put out anything better, i would love to hear it and give you my honest feedback on it. any takers?