why the hell is rick rock wasting his time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
I see his point. Dont get me wrong, i like federation but Rick Rock beats is on anotha level. I would rather see Rick Rock & Keak or Rick & 40, Messy & Rick, over Federation on Rick Rock slaps. Has Rick produce for Yuk? Thats a collabo i want 2 see. I think Yuk mentioned Rick was on do some tracks 4 MDMP, so cant wait for that.

Dec 28, 2004
WHAT

Who is he "supposed" to be producing? You? Or some wannabe rapper on this messageboard? I don't think you realize how hard it is for a rapper to really blow up. All of his rappers have talent, but not every rapper can be as successful as 50 cent! All of his rappers are more successful that anyone who posts on here. Believe that! And please don't try to tell me that balance is more famous than the federation. LOL

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
The General said:
I see his point. Dont get me wrong, i like federation but Rick Rock beats is on anotha level. I would rather see Rick Rock & Keak or Rick & 40, Messy & Rick, over Federation on Rick Rock slaps. Has Rick produce for Yuk? Thats a collabo i want 2 see. I think Yuk mentioned Rick was on do some tracks 4 MDMP, so cant wait for that.
rick rock n federation is what works just like rob lo n tha mob figaz,droop-e n turf talk,sho nuff n the team.

Oct 19, 2004
The General said:
Has Rick produce for Yuk? Thats a collabo i want 2 see. I think Yuk mentioned Rick was on do some tracks 4 MDMP, so cant wait for that.
Ricks already done 3 tracks for yuk. Check the thuglord and godzilla album.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
the federation to me, is like a bay area lil john and the eastside boyz....which is not a good thing.. their shit is limited to the crunk/hyphy shit, so now even if THEY wanted to switch up their style and lay off that, it wouldnt work. thats why its vital as an artist to not put yourself in a box and always give yourself room to breath and branch off and do different styles of music if they wanted to. they make good singles and don't get it twisted i'll spin their shit at a party/club, but i can't sit up and listen to a whole album of their shit. call me a hater all u wan but its real.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
na it aint bad. various artists doin different thangs. Feds got a style that fits Ricks production, half yall aint gonna feel it, but for tha rest, its bangin music=ling quality

benzo has hated since the beginning

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
geah i thought the fed album was slapp.. u must remember that most bullshit posted in here is another mans opinion

and u kno what they say bout opinions and assholez

Nov 2, 2005
Why do people enjoy hatin on the Fedz...Their album was stupid slapp...Im sayin.
Ya it was a lot of hyphy shit on it but the bay is hyphy.

Their new album is going to be something to remember...
They are doin their thang. But it seems like some people are mad that they are not doing their thing with them...step ur game up...have appreciation for catz doin big thingz...

Feb 13, 2004
What rappers does 209 have? LOL. Never heard of anybody out there making any noise. And this fool says that 209 is shitting on the bay. That's a Joke hahaha

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
707north said:
What rappers does 209 have? LOL. Never heard of anybody out there making any noise. And this fool says that 209 is shitting on the bay. That's a Joke hahaha
assassin is in the 209. he's 12 albums deep in the game... versatyle is in the 209 and is one of the best producers in the game... but aint nobody shittin on the bay, NOBODY!!!!

Sep 11, 2005
i think its real cool how that Purple cd came out, with doonie an laroo....U get a taste of completely different sounds comin from the feds...in that cd u get a big mix of different sounds.....Shine & Ball to me, that track is like a michael watts type beat....Peecoat is jus a hella dumb feel to it jus enjoy at a party....Skirt On is like Lovers N Friends but jus imagine that part where Lil' Jon starts to sing horny or whatever...imagine that part thruout the whole song but with Doonie,Rick Rock, an Stress.....Point is u get a different feel from the feds.....they dont jus cum at u with the anthem type stuff like usual. Go get that Purple Cd...thats gotta be one of the best cd's to cum out in a long time...Ya Boy wasnt that great an Nump was kinda a big upset on all the hype it had to it...

Jul 27, 2005
707north said:
Thats why we get NO LOVE...Cause of Hatin ass fools Like you. This album is SHITTIN On Anything that came out the BAY in 2005. You Guys gonna see, 209 is the Most Hated City in CALI RAP WISE Just Like SAN JO, But ya'll gonna Feel this shit and Recognize! 209 on Mine all day! Bay Luv to My Bay Folks, But Face it...Ya'll shit is Garbage this year!