Why Tech Doesn't Need Juggalos.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Most Juggalos are the stupidest pieces of trash on the planet. And this is coming from a juggalo for years. I love Psychopathic and even wore my hatchetman to a Tech show the other night but I hate to even call myself a juggalo anymore because of stupid shit like this.

http://www.juggalonews.com/main/new...ull&id=1165878015&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4

Read the comments section. There are juggalos who are actually REFUSING to vote for Tech because they don't want him to be mainstream.They are already saying "Fuck Tech" and calling him a sellout because there is a chance he might be on MTV. These fucking morons need to be shot. I'll have love for Psychopathic Records forever but these retards are pissing me off.

I never thought I'd start a thread bashing juggalos on this board but they deserve this.

Oct 5, 2004
again i say... this boards goin to shit i aint posted in here for at least a week cuz nothings informational anymore.. its all fuckin retarded shit like this

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
This is the music business.....key word business ...need i say more.

Is it a prerequisite to be a mouthy uneducated prick to become a juggalo? Some of those guys on that board need their chin checked.

Dec 14, 2005
Yeah fuck them...

They think getting a video on MTV is selling out...I dont get it...how the fuck is that selling out?

I could see if Tech was doing ads on tv for the GAP or something...

Tech deserves to have his videos on MTV...Tech makes great music...why should we keep it to ourselves?

Sep 16, 2002
Phinfan15 said:
Most Juggalos are the stupidest pieces of trash on the planet. And this is coming from a juggalo for years. I love Psychopathic and even wore my hatchetman to a Tech show the other night but I hate to even call myself a juggalo anymore because of stupid shit like this.

http://www.juggalonews.com/main/new...ull&id=1165878015&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4

Read the comments section. There are juggalos who are actually REFUSING to vote for Tech because they don't want him to be mainstream.They are already saying "Fuck Tech" and calling him a sellout because there is a chance he might be on MTV. These fucking morons need to be shot. I'll have love for Psychopathic Records forever but these retards are pissing me off.

I never thought I'd start a thread bashing juggalos on this board but they deserve this.

that's interesting because I know a bunch of hardcore "vets" on this board that are NOT JUGGALOS who feel the same as those fake-ass juggalos....they wanna keep Tech N9ne to themselves...they don't believe in Tech N9ne evolving, innovating and changing the mainstream standard.
So yeah, FUCK THOSE JUGGALOS and FUCK THOSE NON-JUGGALO TECH N9NE FANS who feel that Tech N9ne doesn't have the skills to be up there with EMINEM, CHAMILLIONAIRE, LUDACRIS and MORE mainstream cats who DESERVE TO BE ON TOP OF THE RAP GAME!!!

THREE 6 MAFIA got mainstream as hell and even won an academy award!! I'm surprised that THOSE JUGGALOS (not all) aren't bitching about that because Three 6 Mafia ARE JUGGALOS and have been down with them for a while now.

Tech N9ne DOES deserve the "MTV cribs" spot, he DOES deserve to be in COMMERCIALS, Strange Wants to get in the industry THEIR WAY just like Master P once did....just like E-40, 2 Short and Fort Minor has, etc.

another thing... I remember when ICP was trying their DAMNDEST to have their albums "Bizzar Bizaar" and "Shangri La" for MTV!!! remember the "Let's Go All the Way" music video??? how bout the "HOMIES" video??? they didn't even use juggalos as the MAIN GIRL and MAIN GUY on the video! it's all BUSINESS!

EVERY ONE OF TECH N9NE's DEMOGRAPHICS... wether they be NON-Tech fans, JUggalos, KMK fans, OLDSCHOOL/NEWSCHOOL fans NEED TO STOP getting jealous and stop stereotyping and talking shit towards one another... all of ya'll are acting like a bunch of fake-ass RELIGIONS, where in fact they should just believe that there is ONE TECH N9NE and Tech has love for ALL of his fan demographics, but you all need to fuckin get along, stop all the hate shit towards each other....if anything, STICK TOGETHER and VOTE FOR HIM and DEMAND TECH N9NE on shit like this if you truely feel that he's one of the greatest rappers EVER....and I doubt that Tech would EVER forget ANY type of fans he's had since day 1 to present day.bottom line, to this day...Tech N9ne is one of the VERY FEW rappers and entertainers in GENERAL who doesn't let his ego get to him... he's one of the VERY VERY FEW rappers who will STILL go out and fuckin street team and chill with his fans for HOURS without getting all bitchy and stuck up like MANY OTHER RAPPERS out there.

Feb 9, 2006
JuggalOutkAxt said:
that's interesting because I know a bunch of hardcore "vets" on this board that are NOT JUGGALOS who feel the same as those fake-ass juggalos....they wanna keep Tech N9ne to themselves...they don't believe in Tech N9ne evolving, innovating and changing the mainstream standard.
So yeah, FUCK THOSE JUGGALOS and FUCK THOSE NON-JUGGALO TECH N9NE FANS who feel that Tech N9ne doesn't have the skills to be up there with EMINEM, CHAMILLIONAIRE, LUDACRIS and MORE mainstream cats who DESERVE TO BE ON TOP OF THE RAP GAME
Exactly. This man makes quality music and dedicates his life to his fans. If you can't help him by clicking a fucking button on your computer then you can go to hell.

P.S- Nas's new album is great. I downloaded it earlier today and I'll definatley be picking it up when it drops.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Phinfan15 said:
Exactly. This man makes quality music and dedicates his life to his fans.
I think thats why the vets don't like the juggalos embracing him. because the majority of the music they embrace is NOT quality and alot of them are not quality fans.

Sep 16, 2002
here's a really good quote from SCN on that Juggalo site:

SCN:
People refusing to vote because they dislike MTV is stupid as shit. Tech has never claimed "Underground for life, wicked shit, fuck MTV!" The dude has been trying to break into the mainstream for years. He did songs with 2Pac, Roger Troutman, D12 and Eminem, he was on the Wake Up Show, he was signed with Quincy J and all them. The dude has been trying to break huge for his whole career. If you like his music...SUPPORT him. The only way mainstream radio and MTV is ever going to change is if people like him actually get exposed. Tech N9ne on MTV (even if Bout Ta Bubble ain't his best song) is still someone with 1000x more talent than anyone else on there. Fuckin' vote.

Moreso, this isn't even for MTV itself. It's MTVU, which is MTV University and is only broadcast on college campuses and shit. It's the same station that plays the fuck outta stuff like Atmosphere and whatnot. MTVU is actually pretty fucking dope.

amen.

Nov 29, 2006
Here we go again with the fuckin Tech Fans vs Juggalos bullshit if Tech didn't need Juggalos he wouldn't have Blaze Ya Dead Homie opening for him on some of his tour dates.

Tech repects all Juggalos, King Klick, Monsters and all other kliqs that support underground rap....I am a Juggalo and if Tech was all over MTV, MTV2 and BET I still have love as long as 2 albums later he's not changing up his style and rapping about all that "bling-bling" bullshit in order to fit in with the industry. If Tech is going to break into the mainstream he needs to be a leader and not a follower.

Oct 20, 2003
Swick said:
I think thats why the vets don't like the juggalos embracing him. because the majority of the music they embrace is NOT quality and alot of them are not quality fans.
same old shit different day huh

if theres any vets or anyone for that matter that thinks i fall into that criteria...hit me up on soulseek (psycho_tech) and take a gander at my files, if you still feel the same way afterwards........So Be It, as far as the juffalos talking shit on juggalonews FUCK YOU!!!!

Nov 29, 2006
You want to see sell-outs who aren't even mainstream check out the Kottonmouth Kings a group of anti-government rappers who up until about 2003 had a political agenda but the last 3 albums they have been all about catering to the fake ass stipper bitches and wannabe dirt bike riders who come to there shows instead of sticking to their "freedom fighter" type music that helped them gain underground repect in the first place and don't even get me started on Big B...Mr I was on a reality show on A&E so know I am too cool to kick it with my fans now so just buy a t-shirt and fuck off.

Sep 16, 2002
Psycho_Tech said:
same old shit different day huh

if theres any vets or anyone for that matter that thinks i fall into that criteria...hit me up on soulseek (psycho_tech) and take a gander at my files, if you still feel the same way afterwards........So Be It, as far as the juffalos talking shit on juggalonews FUCK YOU!!!!

AMEN.. and I'd like to order a LITER OF COLA... thank you.

Feb 17, 2006
i could see where the juggalos are coming from because there views are construed. it aint just juggalos though ive had friends say shit too. i think there saying he was saying FTI and all that shit and they dont realize he is NOT conforming. he is changing it, that whole part of the FTI movement went quietly. what people understood was that he wasnt going to ever be on mtv which wasnt true, but if he does move onto mtv hes going as himself and changing it.

Sep 16, 2002
EverReadyT9X said:
i could see where the juggalos are coming from because there views are construed. it aint just juggalos though ive had friends say shit too. i think there saying he was saying FTI and all that shit and they dont realize he is NOT conforming. he is changing it, that whole part of the FTI movement went quietly. what people understood was that he wasnt going to ever be on mtv which wasnt true, but if he does move onto mtv hes going as himself and changing it.
EXACTLY...
remember on the T9X dvd where Travis talks about how JCOR promised a small amount of sales he told him that he could've done all that and more WITHOUT THEIR HELP....
wouldn't it be crazy if TECH N9NE gets even MORE FAMOUS and MORE RADIO AND MTV,BET,VH1 video play ALL WHILE HE IS STILL WITH HIS OWN COMPANY: STRANGE MUSIC INSTEAD OF HIM SIGNED to A BIG-ass LABEL that has a big-ass roster of talent to share budgets with????? TECH's getting big HIS WAY.... WHEN Tech gets more MTV play, he will prove to the world that that's F.T.I. INDEPENDENTLY!!!

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I remember when the Amazing Jeckel (sp?) Brothers came out, ICP was ASKING their fans to stand outside of MTV studios in Times Square to protest the fact that they wouldn't play the video they released as a single...

lol @ that dude saying he knew tech was sellig out when he cut his red hair. fucking clueless...

Nov 7, 2006
id say 85 percent juggalos are fuckin idiots. when i went to the worcester show all juggalos were clueless when he was performin but when they perforemed slacker and imma tell thats when they started knowin the lyrics and shit. i just think they intot the gimmick shit and not the real. they didnt like tech for his skill but for his spiked red hair and the paint on his face. cuz now that he has it cut off a bunch of juggalos seem like they dont like him anymore just cuz of that.

Jun 23, 2006
I'm a juggalo and i'm an idiot lol, But i agree juggalos are hell gay with the whole "mainstream" and "underground" shit, I was watching a video on MTV on there web site and she says you can vote as many times as you want so i spent an 2 hours today voting over and over for tech.

Mar 13, 2006
That's funny, I knew some of the juggalos wouldn't like Tech going mainstream, because to them going mainstream is selling out. No wonder why you juggalos get hated on so much, half of yall don't even understand the music business. Besides making music for the fans, its also about makin money and making it to the top.