Why Tech Doesn't Need Juggalos.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
hopefully this will get rid of some of the stupid ass juggalos that listen to tech/go to his shows. like ive said in the past, i dont have a problem with all juggalos, only the immature ones. unfortunatly, that is the greater percentage of them. im happy the show here on the 27th is 18+.

Oct 5, 2004
Twiztidmn said:
hopefully this will get rid of some of the stupid ass juggalos that listen to tech/go to his shows
thats kind of a retarded statement man... how is this in any way supposed to get people to stop listenin or goin to shows?

Jan 12, 2003
dont you think that all this hidden content is going to just make the people who you dont like post more idiotic things since they're going to have the "oh oh i want to know what they are saying" mentality?

Then you'll just end up complaining more in the long run

Oct 20, 2003
DaSlacker said:
Its LITER COLA you fuckheads.

How about I puncher-size your face... for FREE.

*** hidden content ***
a simple correction would have sufficed.....besides heres what is really said.

Farva: Gimme a litre o' cola.
Dimpus Burger Guy: What?
Farva: [Annoyed] A litre o' cola.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Litrecola? Do we sell litrecola?
Thorny: Will you just order a large, Farva?
Farva: I don't want a large farva. I want a goddamn litre o' cola!
Dimpus Burger Guy: [to Farva] I don't know what that is!
Farva: [slowly starts shouting] Litre is French for...
[grabs burger kid by shirt]
Farva: ... give me my fuckin' cola before I break VOUS FUCKIN' LIP!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
[HIDE]theres more to it than 300 posts...

I dont know all the rules...but thats just something for the kids to see..
so NO just cuase they get 300posts....doesnt mean they will get to see hidden links..

But its something good I think.

I feel like im gonna pull a Hitler move or someshit..and start the holocaust of Juggalos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/HIDE]

Nov 7, 2006
To me, Juggalos are a weird cult.(what cult isn't?)
I know all of them aren't that way cuz I have a real cool friend who's one but the majority of them freak me out. I sort of don't give a shit cuz its all music and love is love comeon, all that clown shit does scare people away.

Dec 8, 2006
Imma Juggalo 4 life. I've voted for Tech on the MTVU site since monday. Even though I hate MTV, People need to get their hear drums burst by the voice of Technique Number 9, Fo real.....

And I'll admit, some juggalo's are retards. Remember now, the average juggalo nowadays are no younger than 13/14.....lol

Nov 29, 2006
I really hope this MTVU showing doesn't spawn a shitload of fake ass ASU dipshit frat boys that are going to show up the Tech show in Tempe and just talk shit and start fights with everyone.

Oct 20, 2003
KCMEX said:
FUCK A JUGGA-HOE! YA ALL SOME DUMB MUTHAFUCKAS! REAL TALK
[HIDE]EAT A COCK YA FUCKIN BALL LICKER.......hahaha i love this shit....just makes me wonder how many times ppl talked shit to me like this[/HIDE]

Glad to hear your opinion oh wise one.

Jun 9, 2004
Such a lame argument again on this board. I've been down with Psychopathic for a long time although I grew out of it quite a bit. Psychopathic artist gave me a place to turn during those tough high school years. So what I wore face paint instead of pretendin to be a hard core gang member. There are so many fake ass fools on the board who are actin' hard. Get over it. My only complaints about Juggalos are a lot of them stink and get caught up with the mob mentality. I voted and will keep voting for Tech because this is what him and Strange want. More power to the man, Tech on MTV effects his life; not mine.

Nov 7, 2006
hey if it wasnt for juggalos he wouldnt of had a show in connecticut or palladium. and if he did it would been me and like 6 other kids there lol. so hey if juggalos likin his shit means more shows on the east then i believe he infact does need juggalos

Nov 7, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
hey if it wasnt for juggalos he wouldnt of had a show in connecticut or palladium. and if he did it would been me and like 6 other kids there lol. so hey if juggalos likin his shit means more shows on the east then i believe he infact does need juggalos
Yeah but they also freak out the "normal" people. When me and the group I was with got out the car and saw the line they were like, wtf is this. Why so many goths? Had us going :paranoid: for a bit. Yeah people shouldn't judge someone and all that 1st grade golden rule shit but comeon, majority of the people there were a freakshow. When it comes down to it though, the music is all that matters. Even if you got some person who looks canablistic right next to you getting hyphy as shit drugged out and drunk as fuck with music knockin so hard u cant hear anything lol

Sep 19, 2006
You can't sit there and say that juggalos are keeping Tech's real fans from coming to shows...because if a Tech N9ne concert comes to their town and they don't go simply because of the crowd...then they really ain't supporting Tech that much anyway.

If he'd just bring his ass to Memphis, I'd go see the show even if it was a whole crowd of bears and wolverines.

Oct 9, 2002
PeezyNSK said:
You can't sit there and say that juggalos are keeping Tech's real fans from coming to shows...because if a Tech N9ne concert comes to their town and they don't go simply because of the crowd...then they really ain't supporting Tech that much anyway.
wrong and wrong on both counts...

i know several vets that dont like to go to shows but once in awhile anymore cause all you have is some stupid juggalos moshin and spillin your beer and shit when you are just tryin to chill and watch a good show