Why Tech Doesn't Need Juggalos.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2006
im a juggalo but some of them are trash and i dont think haveing ur video on mtv is selling out icp had a video on mtv a while back for bizzar bizaar and i saw a esham video on. and i do think some of the threads arent in anyway informational like murderman said this board was tight when i joined now its going down hill

Feb 17, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
id say 85 percent juggalos are fuckin idiots. when i went to the worcester show all juggalos were clueless when he was performin but when they perforemed slacker and imma tell thats when they started knowin the lyrics and shit. i just think they intot the gimmick shit and not the real. they didnt like tech for his skill but for his spiked red hair and the paint on his face. cuz now that he has it cut off a bunch of juggalos seem like they dont like him anymore just cuz of that.
This is for the underlined. do you know 100% of the juggloes?? ill answer for you, NO. have you broken it down into a sample and then enlarged it yes. that is categorized as prejudgement. your judging before you know. also your sample from how many juggaloes you know compared to the amount of juggaloes there are is not a comparable number. your knowing on how they act is miniscule compared to the total amount of them and how they all act

next you said the juggaloes are pretty much there for the gimmick shit. did you pay attention to any of the non juggalo folk there. did every single one of the other people there know every other song? i doubt it. your telling a half truth. most juggaloes may not have known it, but i will guarantee there was plenty others who did not know all the other shit too. your prejudging is fucking bullshit.

Feb 17, 2006
2ManIce4 said:
That's funny, I knew some of the juggalos wouldn't like Tech going mainstream, because to them going mainstream is selling out. No wonder why you juggalos get hated on so much, half of yall don't even understand the music business. Besides making music for the fans, its also about makin money and making it to the top.

there are plenty of normal fans i have around my town that do not like him trying to make it the radio, they see it as hypocritical move. stop putting ONLY the juggaloes in a negative spotlight when theyre are plenty. you may not kow about the non juggs having similiar views so if that is the case, just take my post as a piggy back on yours.

In general though, those juggalos were acting dumb as fuck. yeah they were but ive seen others act like that too that are non juggalos. They are both not seeing the whole picture and going overboard on the idea. WHICH IS WHAT PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE DOING IN HERE ON JUGGALOS. after phin's post everyone started giving examples on how juggalos are worthless sack of bones when in reality the example given included plenty of non juggalos. this juggalo hating has been so abundant and most of the comments are a bunch conforming piggy backing bullshit posts.

Sep 19, 2006
Lots of juggalos are stupid, no doubt....but that's not necessarily the majority, or even the half...don't take 5 people's comments on one post and think that it applies to the entire juggalo-fanbase because it doesn't.

As stated, you take away juggalos and Tech loses the majority of his east-coast fanbase. His entire career, he's focused on the midwest (Kansas City and that region) and the west coast (California) and he's got followings there that aren't juggalo. But anywhere east of that or in between, it's 90% juggalos and those are the people who buy his merch and CDs.

And whoever pointed out that his first week sales were low...and blamed it on juggalos....are you fucking kidding? Try this instead:

a) promotion for the album didn't get started until VERY late. I didn't get my street team stuff in the mail until the day before it hit stores.

b) Almost half the album leaked onto the internet, like, 11 or 12 fucking months ago. That's what REALLY hurt it.

Nov 29, 2006
PeezyNSK said:
Lots of juggalos are stupid, no doubt....but that's not necessarily the majority, or even the half...don't take 5 people's comments on one post and think that it applies to the entire juggalo-fanbase because it doesn't.

As stated, you take away juggalos and Tech loses the majority of his east-coast fanbase. His entire career, he's focused on the midwest (Kansas City and that region) and the west coast (California) and he's got followings there that aren't juggalo.
There is a big Juggalo following for Tech in AZ but a lot of the West Coast fans know Tech from working with KMK and Sub Noize.

Mar 13, 2006
EverReadyT9X said:
there are plenty of normal fans i have around my town that do not like him trying to make it the radio, they see it as hypocritical move. stop putting ONLY the juggaloes in a negative spotlight when theyre are plenty. you may not kow about the non juggs having similiar views so if that is the case, just take my post as a piggy back on yours.

In general though, those juggalos were acting dumb as fuck. yeah they were but ive seen others act like that too that are non juggalos. They are both not seeing the whole picture and going overboard on the idea. WHICH IS WHAT PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE DOING IN HERE ON JUGGALOS. after phin's post everyone started giving examples on how juggalos are worthless sack of bones when in reality the example given included plenty of non juggalos. this juggalo hating has been so abundant and most of the comments are a bunch conforming piggy backing bullshit posts.
I realize that there is probably non-juggalo fans out there that don't like the fact that Tech is trying to go mainstream. But at least they're not on the internet showing their stupidity.

Nov 7, 2006
if he doesnt change his style and he keeps it real why would ppl care if he went mainstream. i think he can be the spark that changes the rap game back to the way it was, when ppl had to have talent to make it big but nowaday u just need a good beat and money. hopefully he makes it very big and changes the whole industry

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Its LITER COLA you fuckheads.

How about I puncher-size your face... for FREE.

[hide]yeah... they should really make it over 1,000... or make it specific to a number you set in the tag. Like [ hide=1000 ] or something.[/hide]