Why isn't X-Raided out of jail yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2006
Heard a long time ago, seems like a year or two by now. Who knows, I smoke too much. But last I heard someone turned themselves in as the man behind the trigger in the killing X is locked up for.

Anybody know the deal?

Mar 15, 2006
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
i asked myself that same ? the other day. anyone know whassup wit this?
He REALLY needs to get out so people stop butchering his songs with wack beats/production. It's cool Loki is helpin him out, but the work Loki has done for him sounds like straight trash. Doesn't sound like X would have picked a single one of those beats.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
my boy octavius played me an exclusive off seagrams album with X-Loc on it. shit was sooooo tight.

Feb 12, 2006
he started bloccstar so that he had enough bread, correct? once our justice system puts you away for killing someone, they don't really just wanna throw you back on the streets because someone else claims that they committed the murder..

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
I think another factor people forget is that under CALIFORNIA's old gang laws,
if you were in cahoots with the people that committed the murder:
all they had to prove was that YOU WERE PRESENT DURING THE CRIME....
X had admitted to being present but said he was not the shooter.....
besides the confession these laws have been overturned
the past couple years, but it is these laws under which he was convicted..
so they cant just let him out like they would any other murder case,
cuz he was not technically convicted of murder,
but merely being present while a gang-related murder took place.....

Mar 15, 2006
noWetaG said:
I think another factor people forget is that under CALIFORNIA's old gang laws,
if you were in cahoots with the people that committed the murder:
all they had to prove was that YOU WERE PRESENT DURING THE CRIME....
Very true, I forgot about that.

They are tryin to start that up around here again in Northern Cali to stomp out the gangs. Only now they call em all "terrorists."

Mar 15, 2006
Filthy_Rich said:
an appeal on a case like his costs mad bread. hundreds of thousands of dollars up front. coming up with cash like that is not easy. especially when you're trying to run a label. it'll happen, but patience is key. if you'd read any of the interviews over the past year or two, you'd know the deal.
I have, but I still didn't know the whole deal. Hundreds of thousands of dollars upfront for a crime you didn't commit just to get an appeal is some bullshit.

Mar 26, 2007
also one other thing peeps are forgetting that he wasnt only charged for the murder thing, he also had possesion of a strap and some meth. But I do hope he gets out soon it will take time but all we can do as fanz is show love & support and keep buying the x-loc albums. I'm sure Loki is holding it down same with the rest of the fam for X.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
also one other thing peeps are forgetting that he wasnt only charged for the murder thing, he also had possesion of a strap and some meth. But I do hope he gets out soon it will take time but all we can do as fanz is show love & support and keep buying the x-loc albums. I'm sure Loki is holding it down same with the rest of the fam for X.
Damn I didn't know he was a tweaker. Or maybe they got him on possession for sale.

Apr 25, 2002
ya dont yall realize being an accomplice to a gang related murder could still put u away for life at times...just cuz u dont pull the trigger u can be held accountable

somebody lost a mother over this crime...shit aint just rap lyrics

Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
Bubble Hash said:
He REALLY needs to get out so people stop butchering his songs with wack beats/production. It's cool Loki is helpin him out, but the work Loki has done for him sounds like straight trash. Doesn't sound like X would have picked a single one of those beats.
no disrespect, but you probably shouldn't be speakin on shit you don't know..
loki wouldn't be puttin out shit that x didn't approve

Apr 8, 2005
^ all he said was it didnt SOUND like x would pick those beats, he never said x didnt, pipe down mr regulator. but yea, x prolly wont be out for AWHILE, like someone said, just support what hes up to, that shit u heard was just some compilation shit, wait ill the solo drops

C

CcytzO_Loc

X needs something in the 6 digit area for legal fees and such so thats why he reselling all his old material on them X Files CD's cuz thats money for him and not Ced Singleton....dont buy Black Market releases of X Raided if you wanna get his old shit and support the man get his X Files CD's..... get that new Bloccstar Release of X Raided and Loki....im not sure if Raided is waiting to get free or if he gonna drop Unforgiven II while still incarcerated but thas the album im waiting on....

May 30, 2006
YOUNG BREW said:
ya dont yall realize being an accomplice to a gang related murder could still put u away for life at times...just cuz u dont pull the trigger u can be held accountable

somebody lost a mother over this crime...shit aint just rap lyrics
That is very true. Like on Menace II Society. When O-Dog killed those store clerks Cain was wit'em. If caught Cain would of gotten just as much time as O-Dog 4 those murders not 2 mention strong arm robbery.