Why isn't X-Raided out of jail yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

Mr. Samos said:
Actually dip shit, it's noted that they invaded the wrong fucking home, besides, what does that justify if what you said is correct anyways?

Are you proud you live in an area with an abundance of gangs and gang members and gang retaliation and violence and so forth? Are you trying to glorify this? By attempting to put me down because I (Proudly) don't live in a neighborhood or anywhere remotely close to where black gang members reside? For real dude, get your head out of your ass. You sound like a fucking idiot!

your basing your statement on what youve read in this thread cuz that is obviously the extent of your knowledge when it comes to X Raided....fucc that lil shit that says its noted.....niggaz know the real shit from the source we dont need notations to tell the story......your talking out your ass now and you can sign whatever the fucc you want in some bklood that shit aint gonna take away skill and real talent....

the main thing your ass is ignorant of is the fact that X has already been a major contributer to the rap game as you and i know it....there wouldnt be a siccness.net if it wasnt for lynch and raided.....

niggas either forget or just hate and dont recognize the real deal.....