Why is everyone try to beef with Messy Marv ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Are u serious? Number one I'm not even talking about this gangbanging shit, I was addressing the clown who said there was a South Oakland. Number two, who do you think you're talking too? I'm in Oakland/The Bay my whole life, we dont get down wit that colors shit. If they do have a presence, I've never seen them, and they aint active like everywhere else. That means they might as well not even be here. I'm talking about blacks, NOT SAMOANS or TONGANS who aren't even recognized as C'z or B'z by La cats.
I know a samoan Blood that'll knock u out yo socks in Oakland and say 2 u get yo Bitch ass up Blood. B's and C's is everywhere.U'z a damn fool 2 think they aint

May 8, 2008
I know a samoan Blood that'll knock u out yo socks in Oakland and say 2 u get yo Bitch ass up Blood. B's and C's is everywhere.U'z a damn fool 2 think they aint
Nigga shut yo square ass up. Stupid muthfucking u obviously cant fuking read. I said there are only Somoan gangbangers in Oakland, but they aint even that deep. U fuking out of towners are trying to tell a nigga thats lived in Oakland for 18 years what goes down.....I dont tell u wat goes on in yo pussy ass city, so dont try and front like u know what goes down in Oakland. No colors, only turfs.

May 8, 2008
You shouldve read my first post all the way through before you jumped at the South Side remark, I see now you didn't even read my post. I have seen Crips (Yes, Blacks), in Oakland nigga lol, not through association, just in traffic I didn't even know the niggas. Not just on one occassion, but I've seen Crips in the O a couple times! I don't need to be from Oakland, I got family all through that muthafucka, not just the O but the Bay period. This is shit I know that I'm speaking on, otherwise I wouldn't be speaking on it.

Bloods & Crips are everywhere folks, it is ILLOGICAL to think they are EVERYWHERE except the Bay. Period
Its really no need for me to even respond here anymore cause its like going around in circles. Its time to get in traffic anyways.
U keep saying the same shit, but u aint answering my question. What block u see them on? They aint in the hood, because niggas out here dont play that color shit. It aint ILLOGICAL for them not to be out here, Black Gangbangers just dont come out here. Thats facts. The Bay aint the only place where B'z and C'z dont go. Hella hood ass cities down South dont have Colors. I'm supposed to believe a nigga that aint from Oakland, dont live in Oakland, and probably aint never been to the ghetto in Oakland, that he's seen C'z and B'z out here, when I've lived here for 18 years and havn't seen one? I'm supposed to take your word for it? Naw fuck u and yo word, because it don't mean shit. Im telling u the street politics of Oakland, B'z and C'z do not come out here. U might see them niggas at the airport, u might see they ass get on a train, but they aint on the block, and they aint active. That means there presence is virutally zero.

May 8, 2008
RaSan: I never said they weren't. I said they aint active like that in Oakland. They got respect, but they aint about all that killing shit in the Oakland. I'm not saying that they aint putting in work, I'm saying they about making they money and hustling, they aint running the murder rate like all them other cities.

Nov 7, 2005
You could go to South Oakland and there's Crips through there. I've been in Oakland & have seen car loads of Crips, rags on the head & neck, like some shit you would see in LA. I've seen this on different occasions & I didn't even know them so it wasn't through association, they was just dipping through. Bloods & Crips might not be as prevalent in the Bay, but some of you Bay cats be killing me, this gang shit has swept across the ENTIRE nation and you guys insist that "we don't do that out here" and "it doesn't go down in the Bay". Gangbanging goes down in Down South, The West Coast, The East Coast, and The Midwest (Whether they are active or authentic has nothing to do with my point) But for some reason you guys believe the Bay is excluded from gang bangin', although it originated on the West Coast & Oakland being a West Coast city.
where on earth is south oakland? and where have you seen car loads of crips, rags on the head and neck? and you claim you have seen this a few times? please shut the fuck up lying

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
East Oakland is so big, they are now dividing it into districts. South East Oakland, North East Oakland, West East Oakland and East East Oakland... I think all the Blood and Crips are banging in the the north part of south east east Oakland

I understand all cities have a southern point... but in local hood terminology there is no such thing as a "South Oakland" they call it San Leandro

May 20, 2008
recruitment centers for the crips in bloods hahaha coming to a county near u

but on a real note im bout to upload this video on youtube,appearntly its bloods in vallejo

May 8, 2008
East Oakland is so big, they are now dividing it into districts. South East Oakland, North East Oakland, West East Oakland and East East Oakland... I think all the Blood and Crips are banging in the the north part of south east east Oakland

I understand all cities have a southern point... but in local hood terminology there is no such thing as a "South Oakland" they call it San Leandro
That is the biggest piece of bullshit I have ever heard. Who is the "they" that is dividing East Oakland up? Once again, we're getting people that aint in Oakland talking Oakland street shit. AINT NEVER EVER BEEN BLOODS AND CRIPS IN EAST OAKLAND, or West Oakland, or North Oakland. EVER! They aint dividing East Oakland up. The East aint even that fucking big. It's big, but not to the point where they have to divide it up. You niggas are just talking, but aint saying where u getting yo shit from. Talking out the ass....

Jun 5, 2004
You could go to South Oakland and there's Crips through there. I've been in Oakland & have seen car loads of Crips, rags on the head & neck, like some shit you would see in LA. I've seen this on different occasions & I didn't even know them so it wasn't through association, they was just dipping through. Bloods & Crips might not be as prevalent in the Bay, but some of you Bay cats be killing me, this gang shit has swept across the ENTIRE nation and you guys insist that "we don't do that out here" and "it doesn't go down in the Bay". Gangbanging goes down in Down South, The West Coast, The East Coast, and The Midwest (Whether they are active or authentic has nothing to do with my point) But for some reason you guys believe the Bay is excluded from gang bangin', although it originated on the West Coast & Oakland being a West Coast city.
I THOUGHT THAT EITHER THERE IS NO SOUTH OAKLAND, OR ITS THE BURBS OR SOMETHIN

CUZ IVE NEVER ONCE INMY LIFE HEARD NO RAPPER SAY "SOUTH OAKLAND"

Mar 23, 2004
town bizz 23 you jus took internet bangin ta the next level youve literraly been sittin on the computer all day waitin for someone ta say "south oakland" get a hustle bro, play a video game, watch t.v, go to work, do chores, DO SOMETHIN ELSE BRO!

an guess what...

ITS SOUTH OAKLAND ON MINES

Mar 23, 2004
an gas one why the fuck do you have 12,000 post for? are you serious..

carpel tunnels a bitch bro.. ive been on the siccness for more than 4 years an havent reached the 1000 mark yet probably never will.

your a geek.

a square.

a fuckin WIERDO.

you niggas need ta do somethin wit your lifes... go bang on myspace. this is a music forum not a fuckin chatline. net-heads

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
10 signs you have suceeded in the by area music industry

1. you get shot
2.you get robbed
3. you go to jail 4 times in 2 years for 4 months each
4.you get shot,robbed,and go to jail 4 times in 2 years
5. they all hate you
6.they all hate you
7. they all hate you
8. you have invisible paperwork
9.you have been convicted by the streets