Why is everyone try to beef with Messy Marv ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
its funny seeing this thread go WAYYY off track y'all started talkin bout mess and his situation and then y'all go and start talkin about geographic locations of oakland and all this shit that has nuthin to do with the original purpose of the thread...

Jul 29, 2008
Where's Hagenberger considered? I know it borders San Leandro.
---------------------------------------------------------------

As for the video, well as mentioned, I dont think a few people claiming is the same as having a set in a city. They could be someone visiting family or worst, they could be into it because of Lil Wayne.

I dont think there are "black" b's and c's as a whole, but possible a few. A couple of black teenagers/possibly young adults hanging out at the BART station callin each other Cuz this and that C walkin to me are crips. But Are they from there? I dont know, possibly not. Maybe they were waiting for a train. I never asked them, nor do I care. And I WOULD NOT make this up for arguement's sake. It doesnt mean anything.

Please dont take this as an insult or that I am undermining your statement of your town. Just kuz I seen them in Oakland dont mean they are from Oakland.
I dont know much about Oakland enough to speak about it. I just have some homies in Hagenberger I say whatz up too.

Jul 29, 2008
BACK ON TOPIC.

What said earlier about Messy Marv is all theory. Same with A Wax. Dont take my word as if I was stating facts.

There are more knowledgable katz on here who follow some of these artists.
I am not one of them.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
well when most real G's started bangin..there were consequences & also a real initiation process..& if you claimed a gang without being put on properly..you would most likely get brutally chastized(or attacced)everytime the true members of the gang saw you...a lot has changed..the rules haven't but of course the players did & most of these bangers have no idea what the rules & regulations are...you don't actually have 2 be the hardest rider or "banger"..2 be from a set...sometimes family affiliation plays a big part..this millineum bangin shit ain't right & the real mf's know it...my grandfather was in a gang in Kentuccy called the skulls & bones & 2 be in the gang you had 2 have a brother who was also in the gang...He said they were about 50 deep..that's real gangsta shit & that was way bacc in the 30's & 40's....niggas got this color shit fucced up & nowdays people claim gangs 4 identity purpose...i won't lie,i watched gangs in L.A. as a youth & i was scared 2 be in a gang but i had no choice...i never really promoted gangsterism but i'm proud of some of the things i learned & i take pride in being the person i am today..i also thank my homies that the natural society looks at as criminals & threats 2 the society 4 being there 4 me & in my life when my real family wasn't..it is what it is....let Mess do his thang...he might not be a veteran when it comes 2 this colors thing but he is a street nigga with a brain so i'm sure he knows what he's doing..if not,pray 4 the man..i've never been on the b-side but i know 4 a fact Crippin ain't easy-but it sure was fun!

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
aint no bloods in fillmoe...

on anotha note i was reviewing some old footage of mine from a carwash event not to long ago and it was some kids on my camera yellin out hillside vallejo "swoop gang" "Red rag" i dont know how to spell that shit they be yellin out but i never noticed that shit til the otha day,dude was throwin a red rag(bandanna) in my camera,mind u that this event was held in vallejo california,u decide?

ill post up the vid later on
Naw Niggas was sayin HIllcrest NorfWest Vallejo NOT no hillside cuz im that big nigga wit tha dreads Bangin HC all in sumbody Camera hahaha but yea my lil niggas run around tha Hood Sayin Su Woop. it started off niggas sayin it wen its time to Click up and Get on niggas, niggas took it from tha Hood to tha Show lol But i aint no Blood Nobody bang Bloods ova here imean niggas got ties but thats Pen shit and otha shit thats been here since i was Little but really its like how all my life we always said Blood but niggas wasnt Bangin BLood...now this new Generation yung niggas Yelln Su-Whoop to get one of tha homies attention or getin on niggas ect ect PointBlank we aint in L.a. tha rules aint tha same out here niggas gone say what tha fuck they want.

Aye MD swear Tagod you was at that thang bruh post that shit i wanna see it see who all in that thang

Mar 23, 2004
18.00 dollars an hour, 12,000 posts,count it up faggot

i can buy your mom for a night nigga

dont have a brother coming soon talkin shit

fuck around imma be feedin yo brother by cumming in your moms mouth so keep that mouth shut

LOL. SO ARE YOU SAYIN YOU WANNA INTERNET BATTLE? THE FUCK OUTTA HERE SQUARE.

AN WHAT THE FUCK DOES 18 PUNK ASS DOLLARS A HOUR HAVE TA DO WITH YOUR SQUARE ASS BEIN ON THE INTERNET GANGBANGIN ALL DAY?? FUCKIN LAME..

MY LAST POST TO YOU FAKE ASS WANNA BE'S IMA STREET NIGGA WIT HANDLE BARS SEE ME OUT THERE OR SEE ME NO WHERE.. TAX FREE DOLLA'S ASK THE HOE BUNNIES.

SQUARE

May 20, 2008
Naw Niggas was sayin HIllcrest NorfWest Vallejo NOT no hillside cuz im that big nigga wit tha dreads Bangin HC all in sumbody Camera hahaha but yea my lil niggas run around tha Hood Sayin Su Woop. it started off niggas sayin it wen its time to Click up and Get on niggas, niggas took it from tha Hood to tha Show lol But i aint no Blood Nobody bang Bloods ova here imean niggas got ties but thats Pen shit and otha shit thats been here since i was Little but really its like how all my life we always said Blood but niggas wasnt Bangin BLood...now this new Generation yung niggas Yelln Su-Whoop to get one of tha homies attention or getin on niggas ect ect PointBlank we aint in L.a. tha rules aint tha same out here niggas gone say what tha fuck they want.

Aye MD swear Tagod you was at that thang bruh post that shit i wanna see it see who all in that thang

its all good,add a coment to the youtube video too. but umm

http://vimeo.com/1469845

that for the tv show i work for, thats the coverage on the event check it out... but we got tons of other footage thats not up either.