Why is everyone try to beef with Messy Marv ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
this is how i see it. if you look at a map of oakland, the sobrante park area sort of does look like its the southern most part of the city... but i've never heard anybody refer to it, or any part of the town as "south oakland"... but whatever

::
Wait a min bruh calm dat shit down. I'm from Sobrante and that damn sure aint no south oakland. Deep East Oakland all day thats the deepest it get. Fuka a map just ask around.

Apr 22, 2007
this is how i see it. if you look at a map of oakland, the sobrante park area sort of does look like its the southern most part of the city... but i've never heard anybody refer to it, or any part of the town as "south oakland"... but whatever

that's the deep east nigga...lmao @ south oakland...pennsylvania

Apr 25, 2002
Why was I staring at that map saying to myself I aint never heard of these streets in Oakland. Then remembering theres an Oakland near Pittsburgh Pa....

I started my weekend a lil too early today. Anyhow Mess keep making good music....

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
and thats why i said it looks like it's in the southern most part of town and that no one calls it "south oakland", because apparently the term doesn't exist. the city of oakland sort of has a weird shape due to its surrounding geographical features, and plus east oakland covers a wide area that stretches almost to lake merritt, and when you look at it on the map, that whole area is in fact the east, but it also sort of looks to have a "southern most point" to it.

May 8, 2008
are you gonna seriously argue in 3 threads about the same shit? what type of tweeker ass shit is that? centrlize it. straight south oakland nigga.

you know, some people dont realize when youre egging them on.
Haha do u think ur making me mad? This shit is funny as hell to me. I'm really having fun wit this. It's yo hoe ass catching feelings not me.

Apr 8, 2004
WATH THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! There aint no south oakland u dumbass. I'm sick of you ignorant ass niggas on this forum talking out the ass. This shit gotta stop.
Funny, that's the only thing you decided to reply to, you didn't even address the fact that gang banging is EVERYWHERE with the exception of the Bay! Somehow you niggas are the only ones in the nation who don't gangbang. Like I said, like it or not, its there but its not as prevalent as in other places. Its easy to talk shit behind that computer monitor so I'm not going to go there with you, you shouldn't result to insults either because that kind of shit takes away from everything else you say.

May 8, 2008
Funny, that's the only thing you decided to reply to, you didn't even address the fact that gang banging is EVERYWHERE with the exception of the Bay! Somehow you niggas are the only ones in the nation who don't gangbang. Like I said, like it or not, its there but its not as prevalent as in other places. Its easy to talk shit behind that computer monitor so I'm not going to go there with you, you shouldn't result to insults either because that kind of shit takes away from everything else you say.
Are u serious? Number one I'm not even talking about this gangbanging shit, I was addressing the clown who said there was a South Oakland. Number two, who do you think you're talking too? I'm in Oakland/The Bay my whole life, we dont get down wit that colors shit. If they do have a presence, I've never seen them, and they aint active like everywhere else. That means they might as well not even be here. I'm talking about blacks, NOT SAMOANS or TONGANS who aren't even recognized as C'z or B'z by La cats.

Apr 8, 2004
Are u serious? Number one I'm not even talking about this gangbanging shit, I was addressing the clown who said there was a South Oakland. Number two, who do you think you're talking too? I'm in Oakland/The Bay my whole life, we dont get down wit that colors shit. If they do have a presence, I've never seen them, and they aint active like everywhere else. That means they might as well not even be here. I'm talking about blacks, NOT SAMOANS or TONGANS who aren't even recognized as C'z or B'z by La cats.
In my first response I already said whether they're active or not isn't my point. My point is that Gangs are everywhere, Crips & Bloods, the Bay area included. Who you are, Where you live is totally irrelevant. As far as being active, its not going to be as active as an LA, Sac, and the Valley, simply because of the number of sets. Just because they're not as active as other places don't mean shit, as you said "they might as well not even be here", but the truth of the matter is they are there.

I'm talking about Blacks too, although I don't see what race has to do with it, Gang Banging is Gang Banging, it seems like you Bay niggas be reaching for any and everything to support your argument, whether its relevant or not.

May 8, 2008
In my first response I already said whether they're active or not isn't my point. My point is that Gangs are everywhere, Crips & Bloods, the Bay area included. Who you are, Where you live is totally irrelevant. As far as being active, its not going to be as active as an LA, Sac, and the Valley, simply because of the number of sets. Just because they're not as active as other places don't mean shit, as you said "they might as well not even be here", but the truth of the matter is they are there.

I'm talking about Blacks too, although I don't see what race has to do with it, Gang Banging is Gang Banging, it seems like you Bay niggas be reaching for any and everything to support your argument, whether its relevant or not.
See u speak as though you've seen a crip or blood in Oakland, but you cant seem to point out where you've seen them. Let me tell you what would happen if a B or C nigga came to Oakland wit that color shit. They would first get laughed at, then fuked up, then probably killed if they didn't get the hell out of dodge. Where I'm from does matter, because I have the authority to speak on it. I'm not speaking on hoods in ATL because I aint from there. U aint from Oakland, so you should keep it solid. "Number of Sets"?? There are ZERO Blood and Crip sets in Oakland/Bay. ZERO. PERIOD.

And race has everything to do with it. There where Asian crips in Oakland in the late 80s, but everytime a black B or C try to come thru they got whopped at. U speaking on shit that you're ignorant about.

Apr 8, 2004
See u speak as though you've seen a crip or blood in Oakland, but you cant seem to point out where you've seen them. Let me tell you what would happen if a B or C nigga came to Oakland wit that color shit. They would first get laughed at, then fuked up, then probably killed if they didn't get the hell out of dodge. Where I'm from does matter, because I have the authority to speak on it. I'm not speaking on hoods in ATL because I aint from there. U aint from Oakland, so you should keep it solid. "Number of Sets"?? There are ZERO Blood and Crip sets in Oakland/Bay. ZERO. PERIOD.

And race has everything to do with it. There where Asian crips in Oakland in the late 80s, but everytime a black B or C try to come thru they got whopped at. U speaking on shit that you're ignorant about.
You shouldve read my first post all the way through before you jumped at the South Side remark, I see now you didn't even read my post. I have seen Crips (Yes, Blacks), in Oakland nigga lol, not through association, just in traffic I didn't even know the niggas. Not just on one occassion, but I've seen Crips in the O a couple times! I don't need to be from Oakland, I got family all through that muthafucka, not just the O but the Bay period. This is shit I know that I'm speaking on, otherwise I wouldn't be speaking on it.

Bloods & Crips are everywhere folks, it is ILLOGICAL to think they are EVERYWHERE except the Bay. Period
Its really no need for me to even respond here anymore cause its like going around in circles. Its time to get in traffic anyways.