Why dont Andre Nickatina and Equipto rap together anymore? are they beefin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
That tracks off behind the rhyme "we in here"

Never heard there was a beef or anythang over a MD verse, all I heard was they've done so much music together it was time to move on n expand...together tho they made dope albums back to back

Sad equipto retireing but nothin wrong moving to bigger & better things

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
equipto seemed to go back to his "real hip hop" roots lately, the H&H trilogy was mostly on some pimp shit. nickatina trying to make party joints now, hes just been dropping singles with no album in sight. going down different paths with it.

They just came out with a new song recently. Its called how we blow feat. Shag nasty, mike p. And mike marshall. Its a cool lil slap.i heard it on youtube. I believe it was on shag nastys cd. But damn they dropped four classic albums together. People move on. I hate nickatinas new style. He needs to go back to the crazy metaphors and trippy beats.imo thats were he was at his best.
that was probably an old song

Props: JxCentralCali
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
equipto seemed to go back to his "real hip hop" roots lately, the H&H trilogy was mostly on some pimp shit. nickatina trying to make party joints now, hes just been dropping singles with no album in sight. going down different paths with it.

that was probably an old song
I dont think it can be any older than 20 11. The nicky verse sounds more like his style nowadays. But it doesnt mean they were in the studio together. Queezy been one of my favs for over a decade now. I remember the first time i heard the al capone suite. I was like this dude is ill. Its a shame he retiring, but we got plenty of knocks from him. Nothing but the best of luck to all his future endeavors...

Apr 25, 2006
If you take all the non-group-album collabo's they did, you get another album's worth of music. I called mine Horns & Halos Vol. #0. Al Capone Suite to That Pt. II slaps.

gotta have one of their first if not their first, track called blueprintz of war on this, that shit slapped, and that pic on the cover is from that bbq they had up in the oakland hills years ago huh?..those were some memories

Oct 19, 2008
I'm in the lab wit Queezy right now he said all these comments are bull...False... There's no beef he aint trippin on any of that. He's laughing at the "beefing over a Mac Dre verse" thing tho. But now,, he said rit on for all the love y'all showed too. SOLID!
Should ask if he plans to still work with bored stiff after retirement, every now & then? Or is he jus leavin music altogether

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Nickatina and Equipto would put on some tight live performances.They knew how to get the crowd going. Lots of energy, I seen them up In SAC. Some theatre building, they ripped it
Yep i think that was the ColonialTheatre, i was there as well.I saw EQ up in humboldt with Nickatina, Smoov-E, Sumthin Terrible and some local acts, and it was easily the most insane show ive ever been too. Queez came on stage with a big jar full of herb and started busting freestyles. I wish i could find somebody with footage of that show. It was unreal how dope the whole atmosphere was.