Why Doesnt A-Wax have any shows in the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
It just shows people never get the point. Why the fuck would he want to bother for chump change? It's not a 'quick couple hundred'...by the time you go there, drink, gas, hotel, blah blah blah its a fuckin waste, especially with all the bullshit drama that comes with the shows. It's a waste of time anymore, nobody appreciates what goes in to putting them together, every nobody you can imagine has to be on stage so they can pretend they are somebody, nobodies have to puff their chests out all night...who the fuck needs it. People that say 'they would take the money etc' except maybe Psydal have obviously never done real shows and if they have, they weren't paid for them and if THEY WERE, give me the number of the idiot handing out cash to rappers with no real fanbase.
I GET WHAT YOUR SAYING. IVE DONE A HANDFUL OF SHOWS IN MY LIFETIME AND NEVER BEEN PAID ONCE.:ermm: I HAVENT RAN IN TO PEOPLE BEING TOUGH GUYS ALL NIGHT LUCKILY.. I CAN SEE HOW ONE MIGHT FEEL THAT THEY ARE NOT WITH THAT SCENE. BUT I ALWAYS FIGURED HE DIDNT DO SHOWS BECAUSE ANY PROMOTER IN THE KNOW WOULDNT WANT THAT DRAMA WITH THE WHOLE HUSALAH SITUATION.. NEVER REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE IT WASNT WORTH HIS TIME.... I GUESS MONEY TALKS

Dec 28, 2009
Look at all the shows that are promoted on this site. I'm not gonna list them all but I've been to rap shows in san Jose, Oakland, san Francisco, vacaville fairfield, Santa Cruz. Monterey. Salinas. Berkeley, Santa Rosa, petaluma, stockton, modesto, Sacramento, glory, sunnyvale, mountain view, Santa Clara, belmont etc etc yes some of these locations are outside the bay but they right next door and in most those cities are multiple venues all within a short traveling distance

Dec 28, 2009
It just shows people never get the point. Why the fuck would he want to bother for chump change? It's not a 'quick couple hundred'...by the time you go there, drink, gas, hotel, blah blah blah its a fuckin waste, especially with all the bullshit drama that comes with the shows. It's a waste of time anymore, nobody appreciates what goes in to putting them together, every nobody you can imagine has to be on stage so they can pretend they are somebody, nobodies have to puff their chests out all night...who the fuck needs it. People that say 'they would take the money etc' except maybe Psydal have obviously never done real shows and if they have, they weren't paid for them and if THEY WERE, give me the number of the idiot handing out cash to rappers with no real fanbase.
Exactly a Rapper with no fan base is not going to get paid. Is my point. Not there's no venues or there's not enough money I've seen promoters cash out racks for Rapper.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
them small ass pool houses aint no venue. cats gotta travel way the fuck out to perform. its not even worth talkin bout. shit been burnt out here for a long time. it may be a start but shit man its 2011, cats aint been doin nothin out here since like 2004. all im sayin is the bay has been on some small time ass shit for a long while.

May 22, 2006
fact is wax got 2 strikes and beef... wtf can u not understand bout him not wanting to do shows?????????? take your couple hundred and wipe your ass with it... most people can never understand how a 2 striker has to move... theres no more slaps on the wrist.... dude is doin just fine without shows in the bay..

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
fact is wax got 2 strikes and beef... wtf can u not understand bout him not wanting to do shows?????????? take your couple hundred and wipe your ass with it... most people can never understand how a 2 striker has to move... theres no more slaps on the wrist.... dude is doin just fine without shows in the bay..
somebody gets it......

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
There's someone with sense!!

Dec 2, 2006
Not many on here can fathom that reality. Great assessment. Sometimes it takes the bigger man to be the smarter man. Too many weenies in 2011 to be "playing". We think it is bad in the streets, the rap game is 100x worse. I think it is a matter of time before A-Wax gets some national recognition, deservingly too. When your head is on straight, the sky is the limit....

Nov 16, 2010
www.themancavemag.com
Yea, when you're talkin' about out of town shit with hotels and food involved, that $300 isn't gonna cut it. In the hometown it's nothin' 'cause you can always just go back to the house. Real spit.