Why Doesnt A-Wax have any shows in the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Its funny you ask that... We were with Chino XL a couple weeks ago at the old sweet jimmies building in down town oakland for a show and we were just saying how he should do a big event in oakland and frisco this summer.....

Bottom line is doing shows at dive bars for 300 bucks aint living. That shit might be fly for everyone else but its not something that interests Wax. He is going on tour this summer with Waka possibly..... So where ever that tour bus lands Wax will be on stage.

Feb 14, 2004
THATA BE BIG FOR WAX
THE RIGHT SONGS PERFORMED ON A STAGE

HE HAS A TIGHTER LINEUP OF SONGS THAN WAKA

IF HE PLAYS HIS CARDS RIGHT HE CAN
HAVE A BTR PERFORMANCE THAN WAKA*

WHICH MEANS MORE FANS

I HOPE IT GOES THREW HE DESERVES IT

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Amen. Although a lot of artists bs the fans by pretending to 'do it big', most of the local shows are a fuckin joke. The same artists that claim to do it big are getting free drinks-200 to perform and as Dutch said, that's no living, that's more of a fun hobby.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
im tryna see was live...........
lol dat nigga was tryna b funny aha
Its funny you ask that... We were with Chino XL a couple weeks ago at the old sweet jimmies building in down town oakland for a show and we were just saying how he should do a big event in oakland and frisco this summer.....

Bottom line is doing shows at dive bars for 300 bucks aint living. That shit might be fly for everyone else but its not something that interests Wax. He is going on tour this summer with Waka possibly..... So where ever that tour bus lands Wax will be on stage.
^Amen. Although a lot of artists bs the fans by pretending to 'do it big', most of the local shows are a fuckin joke. The same artists that claim to do it big are getting free drinks-200 to perform and as Dutch said, that's no living, that's more of a fun hobby.
shiiiit thats a start I'LL TAKE IT! lol, watch dat 300 bcum a thousand but ifeel where yall cumn from if ibeen putting out albums and doin shows for years iwant racks or betta datsa guud look for wax

Mar 2, 2009
I don't think a wax is going to the bay to do a show just like spider loc I might be wrong let all get money together its all about the black mob getting money together fuck the bull shit from Detroit to all over the world we keep bangin on each other then we still is the the white man slave

May 22, 2006
I don't think a wax is going to the bay to do a show just like spider loc I might be wrong let all get money together its all about the black mob getting money together fuck the bull shit from Detroit to all over the world we keep bangin on each other then we still is the the white man slave
thats knowledge

Dec 28, 2009
artists are getting paid more than a couple hundred to rock a club and money shouldnt be an excuse because there are bigger and smaller artists that are doing shows in the bay.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
The bottom line is Wax has never been big on doing shows.... in 10 years there hasnt been that many in the bay.. He has done more shows in Seattle and Kansas City than he has here at home..... I dont think its an issue. For the right price anyone of you guys that want to see a show happen can book him and he will show up.... It just has to be the right price.....

Mar 30, 2007
The bottom line is Wax has never been big on doing shows.... in 10 years there hasnt been that many in the bay.. He has done more shows in Seattle and Kansas City than he has here at home..... I dont think its an issue. For the right price anyone of you guys that want to see a show happen can book him and he will show up.... It just has to be the right price.....
show the cash

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
ive NEVER heard of a a-wax show in the bay ever being performed,not even at the weak ass fairgrounds in antioch. im just sayin tho.

i like the 65gz in the jordan briefcase.. and he did some dope shit with nonstop. his fanbase might be bigger outside of the bay,but i dont think he gon have much support in the bay. i would love to be proven wrong about his bay area fan base outside of the siccness network, but i lived in antioch and p world for numerous years,and i hardly met cats who was feeling him like that

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
ive NEVER heard of a a-wax show in the bay ever being performed,not even at the weak ass fairgrounds in antioch. im just sayin tho.

i like the 65gz in the jordan briefcase.. and he did some dope shit with nonstop. his fanbase might be bigger outside of the bay,but i dont think he gon have much support in the bay. i would love to be proven wrong about his bay area fan base outside of the siccness network, but i lived in antioch and p world for numerous years,and i hardly met cats who was feeling him like that
arent you the guy with the really bad back tattoo? If so.... save your opinion please.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Shit, I don't give a shit if I'm ballin' or not...$200-$300 for a show is good loot. The last couple times I performed I was making that for 15 minute sets.

That cash helped me invest in other projects (outside of music).

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
arent you the guy with the really bad back tattoo? If so.... save your opinion please.....
the immature jokes i could really do without,i dont play online games mayne,the fact remains the same. wax is koo but connections are not,fact remains the same he aint did no show in the bay,and even if he did what would be his turnout rate of people actually showing up and staying for his full set?

i give credit when its due but like its been said before, alot of people are not going to forget the past,but shit should of never went the way it did in the first place and cats would be better off to this day. which is why i really dont fuck wit most bay cats when it comes to this bay shit cuz cats be on some dumbshit

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
It just shows people never get the point. Why the fuck would he want to bother for chump change? It's not a 'quick couple hundred'...by the time you go there, drink, gas, hotel, blah blah blah its a fuckin waste, especially with all the bullshit drama that comes with the shows. It's a waste of time anymore, nobody appreciates what goes in to putting them together, every nobody you can imagine has to be on stage so they can pretend they are somebody, nobodies have to puff their chests out all night...who the fuck needs it. People that say 'they would take the money etc' except maybe Psydal have obviously never done real shows and if they have, they weren't paid for them and if THEY WERE, give me the number of the idiot handing out cash to rappers with no real fanbase.

Dec 28, 2009
so youre saying hes getting cashed out for the "right price" outside of the bay? and for the promoters from the bay........... what exactly is the right price?

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
shit is not even an debatable issue really though, because in all reality there isn't many venues for a rapper in the bay to perform at anyway. Best thing an individual can do is expand on his networking in other regions and try to capitalize on that