Who's workin on projects?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Byron Douglas, Chucc Douglas, and Hurtlock are puttin out an album called, "GWOP DONT' MAKE ME, I MAKE GWOP."

coming "soon."

no dates specified but the artwork is done....tracks are just being mixed and shit, and finalized...and some other finalizing type stuff....

Apr 10, 2006
Elevation 420 new album "Prior To Eating" coming soon featuring Notes of Dividenz, Neema, Lucky Luciano, Jay Tee n many more

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LOOKOUT 4 LAC OF RESPECT 2 WITH ME IN THE GROUP AND FLOOD THE MARKET 2 PRODUCED BY ME AND JOHN SILVA...I'M IN THE NORTHWEST GETTIN IT IN...ONE LUV 2 MAFIA,TWIN,KEY LOOM,MAC RELL AND THE COUNT 4 MAKING THE PROJECT HAPPEN WITH ME...AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...FREE 151!!!(AND FUCC THE SNITCH THAT SET HIM UP)

Oct 23, 2006
^^^^ ahhh thats whats up!! Im gunna cop that new Mafia D-sane posted about fa sho. I'll cop the new BD shit too.... I AM, you know if that album with BD/JT is still droppin?

Nov 30, 2002
LOOKOUT 4 LAC OF RESPECT 2 WITH ME IN THE GROUP AND FLOOD THE MARKET 2 PRODUCED BY ME AND JOHN SILVA...I'M IN THE NORTHWEST GETTIN IT IN...ONE LUV 2 MAFIA,TWIN,KEY LOOM,MAC RELL AND THE COUNT 4 MAKING THE PROJECT HAPPEN WITH ME...AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...FREE 151!!!(AND FUCC THE SNITCH THAT SET HIM UP)
cant wait to hear it... aint gonna be the same with out one fifth tho...

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
we are always workin on something.. i got a few projects goin on

this Quad G Set album, my own shit, Gamble - Funeral For A Legend, a mixtape with goph from F.O.E, as well as tracks with StudioMike Music, Madison Kaine, PoeticCc, Da G U, JV3G's, an alternative band, Something More Subtle, Randy Troutman with the soft rock/country, and a few of my homies im doin cd's for..

hit the soundclick, i got 32 tracks on there, new to old.. includin a track i did for Corey Develas intro into the ring.. not radio shit, but we are grindin

Dec 18, 2002
www.myspace.com/streetgreedentertainment

we're working on "the Next Level Mixtape". slow because we're movin the studio.. aint nothin big by any means.. just a lil street shit...
that shit you put together for the west seattle high talent show is notches above this wtf...why people from seattle can't make honest music or keep from sounding like bay area rejects i dont know...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
preciate the love on the track...

But aside from the lack of respect project and bd, are the rest gonna have any sort of a budget? Or are they all gonna land on cdr's with inkjet paper covers and passed out a gas stations? Will there be a promo/radio campeign? Will the product leave ur hometown? Leave the nw? Leave the Westcoast?

If there's any serious artists with an actual strategy and not just makin music to smoke too in moms basement(your studio) I got a crazy special for indie artists. I haven't got a chance to listen to any of the music that was posted, but if it's dope I support ur movement

Nov 30, 2002
that shit you put together for the west seattle high talent show is notches above this wtf...why people from seattle can't make honest music or keep from sounding like bay area rejects i dont know...
These dudes live in seattle. one is from alabama, one is from minneapolis, one is from st louis, one is from the CD, one is from houston. You got to adapt to what youre workin with.