Who's workin on projects?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol yall got human ears?

Step your production game and project game up do yourself and your raps a favor and get some nonstop beats

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
^^ would if i could.. lost my job.. thats $1100 every 2 weeks im missin now...
that comment was directed towards the people that have the ability to make it happen but dont for whatever reason usually because their happy with a sub par product or just getting an album out to talk about

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
ay, my homies gotta indie cd comin out from some natives...some mainstream type of music but shit, it's some coo music got some pps down wit it, they did some shows in spoke but shit, i got some shit wit them going down.

myspace/rezloyal509

don't got the direct link to the main page but i know my homie jamerson got a coo song wit my 2 homies haze n' tank on his

that's juz some of the music, some indie, get your grind on, tryna' make some paper type of shit wit the only shit u got...quality is coo, not total studio, but better than that pc mic ish wit fruity loops and all u got is adobe shit.

Apr 7, 2004
I just launched 88 global music thats my new label owned and ran by me. Artist include Hollywood Rejects formally know as M.G.C(Localstar and Vamp),Parkay,and Ak Tay. Just finished up with the hollywood rejects ep due out in september. We have a few tracks on myspace so feel free to slide threw. www.myspace.com/88globalmusic

P.S we come from everywhere Parkay is from North carolina, Vamp and Ak tay is from Tacoma, And me Localstar, Im from Anchorage,Alaska. I network my label out of Tacoma and the bay. I live in the bay but W.A is where I play and do most of my work 1.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Current project: accounting/finance classes and work experience ...

2010, the plan is to land in tacoma or nearby and launch northwestrap.com after 6 years of squatting....while I work that I might make music, but I refuse to work with, sponsor or fund weak lyricists and the region is flooded with em. So that part will take a while

I'd buy beats but have no use....unless you wanna throw some net 600 terms my way