Who's the best producer in Sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
Baby Blu said:
Vince V. Did the whole Tre Mak Album... ENOUGH SAID!!!
Name a Album slappin harder or soundin more major out of Sac... U Cant!

VINCE V. GETS MY VOTE
I can name 2 albums. Doey Rock and Big Hollis Mustard Gas. That Doey Rock is on a whole nother level.

Apr 12, 2003
Dont know if anyone said the fucking king of South Sac yet, But that be my man First Degree The DE....Man he the best out Sac by far.....He fucks with Beta, and Lynch, plus he has raps, and own record shit.....Man he is mad dope out there in South Sac....Dont sleep on that fool, he be on tour with Nickatina, Smoov-E, Quezzy, Mike Marshall......Swoops That CD......Planet Zero

91Six

Sicc OG
Apr 15, 2004
CALIBEATS said:
Dont know if anyone said the fucking king of South Sac yet, But that be my man First Degree The DE....Man he the best out Sac by far.....He fucks with Beta, and Lynch, plus he has raps, and own record shit.....Man he is mad dope out there in South Sac....Dont sleep on that fool, he be on tour with Nickatina, Smoov-E, Quezzy, Mike Marshall......Swoops That CD......Planet Zero
for real mayne, The DE is criminally slept on, he's creative like a muffucka

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
For the most unique sound Vince V., If I felt real aggresive.. Phonk Beta/Siccmade(Lynch, D.E), and Hollis for California Slump. Everyone of these dudes is hot, but your sound and style of rap is what determines who's beats would fit you best. Example: Loki on a D.J Quik track, or Too Short on a Phonk Beta beat.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I just got finished workin' with Big Man from Hot One Records, and my folks MD3. Those cats got some slappers for sure!! If you need their info, hit me on the pm, and I'll shoot it to you.

http://www.soundclick.com/veteransadministration

here's a link to my music...the song I just did with Big Man is titled "party with me" It's a song these 2 local cats B.A. & Dez asked me to get on. (I'm on the hook & 2nd verse)

the other one was done with my cousin's Nonstop & Blowback, titled..."dat's wassup" (i'm on the hook, pluse 2nd & 3rd verses)

both are rough drafts and have to still be mixed down.

I'll post the MD3 tracks up when I get them.

feedback if any is appreciated.

thanks y'all

peace.

Aug 7, 2002
what rappers do hollis and johnny z work wit....i know vince v got heat though..besides beta vince v is one of da hottest producers in sac

May 9, 2005
I Heard the best Sac has to offer and Tre Mak's Album just might be the hardest the only argument you Sac natives might have is T- Nutty other than that there hasn't been an Album out of Sac that can even compare to the mainstream sound of Tre Mak.... There I said it!

May 9, 2005
CARLOS ROSSI said:
I can name one that goes way harder then that Tre Mak...Bueno-Change the Game..probably the best soundin album outta Sac
I Don't think so buddy! Have you heard the Tre Mak album? I'm assuming you haven't because if you did you wouldn't make a statement like that. Listen to it, I mean really Listen to it. I listen to a lot of Sactown Rap and never have I heard production as well as song quality like this. Don't get me wrong Im not trying to be all on his nuts or nuthin like that, I mean he's no Yukmouth but when I bought the album it changed my whole outlook on Sacramento Rap from a mainstream point of view. Now I would say it takes a very special album to do something like that....

Lol....Tre Mak against Bueno,... you better take a poll bro...lol!!!

Sep 13, 2004
ill go with hollis, the beats he did for x raided were bangin, he fucks with some cats from here in spokane too called certified, they beats he made them are fuccin CrAzY tight, i cant believe you guys didnt mention g macc and kg, those two go hard as well, kreep got slaps for days, you guys are so damn close minded, you hear a couple albums u like and can narrow it down to one producer, with all the producers i dont understand how the fuck you guys are doin it ,shit