Who's the best producer in Sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Hollis got my pick. I haven't heard any albums that Vince V. has produced but that Tre Mak.
Thanks for the Cd Tre Mak.

Mar 22, 2004
R. Jones Mgmt. said:
Big Hollis is the best. Look at all of those albums he's put out classics. I never heard of the other dude before until siccness what has he done?
Me and Hollis are two different styles.
of course Hollis got my respect and most of sacramento because the man has put out 100 albums. I talk to Hollis every week, we do a lot of business together. We got respect for each other.

Yeah, I haven't worked with a lot of Sac folks yet but here's a small list of people you might heard of:
Tre Mak, T-Nutty, Young Bop, BIG HOLLIS, J-Gotti, Hollow Tip, Bueno, Young Rube, Polo, P-folks, Ski 64 , Point Blank, Golden State Savages comp. Latin Empire comp. and a lot of people who just aint came out yet.

Right now I'm doing tracks for Smigg and Wax and their whole camp. I did Chillie Powdah's singles one got Mess and Keak the other got Akon on it. Im working with more Bay area people than Sac right now.
If you want to hear some older tracks go here
http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=145611&content=music

Jun 2, 2005
Vince V. said:
Yeah, I haven't worked with a lot of Sac folks yet but here's a small list of people you might heard of:
Tre Mak, T-Nutty, Young Bop, BIG HOLLIS, J-Gotti, Hollow Tip, Bueno, Young Rube, Polo, P-folks, Ski 64 , Point Blank, Golden State Savages comp. Latin Empire comp. and a lot of people who just aint came out yet.

I've heard of mostly everyone you named but Young Rube and Polo, I haven't heard any of those comps but keep doing ya thang.

Oct 12, 2004
BIG BOY HOLLIS............HE COO AS FUCK I WENT TO HIS STUDIO AND GOT SOME FOOTAGE....HE HOOKED IT UP WITH A SAC KINGZ SIGHNED POSTER....COO CAT......FUCK BAD=AZZ

Oct 12, 2004
^FA'REAL MY HOMIE PUT HANDS ON BADAZZ UP HERE IN YAKIMA WASHINGTON....HE HAD A LIL SHOW OUT HERE....MY HOMIE TOLD EM WHAT WAS UP WITH HOLLIS AND THEY THREW A FEW PUNCHES IN THE CLUB THEN THEY MET UP LATER TO SQUAB AND THE HOMIE WAS GETTIN THE BEST OF HIM HAD HIM ON THE GROUND AND BAD-AZZ BIT EM....LOL....THEY HAD TO TAKE THE HOMIE TO THE HOSPITAL TO GET A SHOT SO HE WOULDNT CATCH NOTHIN FROM THAT BITEN MA'FUCKA...NE WAY HE A BITCH IN MY BOOK......HOLLIS IS A FOOL WITH THEM BEATS THOE...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
^FA'REAL MY HOMIE PUT HANDS ON BADAZZ UP HERE IN YAKIMA WASHINGTON....HE HAD A LIL SHOW OUT HERE....MY HOMIE TOLD EM WHAT WAS UP WITH HOLLIS AND THEY THREW A FEW PUNCHES IN THE CLUB THEN THEY MET UP LATER TO SQUAB AND THE HOMIE WAS GETTIN THE BEST OF HIM HAD HIM ON THE GROUND AND BAD-AZZ BIT EM....LOL....THEY HAD TO TAKE THE HOMIE TO THE HOSPITAL TO GET A SHOT SO HE WOULDNT CATCH NOTHIN FROM THAT BITEN MA'FUCKA...NE WAY HE A BITCH IN MY BOOK......
good shit

Apr 4, 2004
I fuck wit em both but when it comes to game changin tracks I gotta go wit Vince V., Hollis got shit too but I think Vince is a step ahead right now