Who's the best producer in Sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
PHONK BETA is THE MOST TALENTED SACRAMENTO RAP PRODUCER of all time.

Beta is like a concert pianist. He is up there with Bach, Miles, and Herbie. He can play classical music, jazz, and rap. He plays with two hands and they move fast. I can watch Beta play for hours.

The rest of the Sac producers, including myself, have soul and we have the talent to transfer that soul into tight beats. We are talented, but we are no Beta.

On First Degree The DE "Fahrenheit Instrumania! Level B, Journey of the Unwilling", Beta plays the LIVE keyboard with more talent than you will ever hear from anyone one else in Sac, or the whole industry!

DE!

Aug 7, 2002
^^real talk man...u tight as hell too along wit brotha lynch....im feelin some hollis beats though...but um is this the rick rock that produced alot of spice 1 albums and them hard cuts from RBL posse AN eye for an eye? if so then u gotta be one of da tightest producers in da game eva....i always thought phonk beta and rick rock had da illest beats...

Jun 7, 2005
YEAH IM THE RICKROCK THAT DID DO SPICE AND RBL I ALSO DID CHANGE THE GAME, I CANT DENY IT, HYPHY,GO DUMB, BLUEJEANS T-SHIRTS AND NIKEYS, MAKE IT CLAP, IF I COULD GO(ANGIE MARTINEZ), I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT (BUSTA AND MARIAH) BREATH STRETCH SHAKE (MASE) BUT YEAH RBL THEY GAVE ME ONE OF MY FIRST SHOTS AT THIS SHIT. PAC GAVE ME MY FIRST SHOT THOUGH!! BUT WHEN I SAW THE THREAD I WAS INTERESTED IN WHO SAC THOUGHT WAS THE TIGHTEST. IMA DO MY RESEARCH ON PHONK BETA YALL GOT ME JUICED TO HEAR HIM PEACE! CHECK OUT- RICKROCKBEATS.COM

Aug 7, 2002
ah man u aint neva heard that loaded album?....u aint never met lynch and them? the name MrTheDE is the real first degree that makes callabo's with lynch and beta....that would be tight if u wen back makin them hard top notch sounds like u did before...i remember one of da RBL members sayin that they was needin u for they last RBL album or whateva but that was like last year....Whats the latest beats you've made for rappers, mainstream and undaground ?

Aug 16, 2002
Handz down hardest shit slappin in the 916 is Gold Fingaz, Mark Knox & DJ Epic them 3 got strait fiya!

Dont Forget Jknoxx He got stupid Slappz!!! & watch for Money L & Mike Genuis They commin wit slapz too!

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Beta, can read music... nuff said. He's tight, but I'd like to hear his sound sprinkled on someone else. No Doubt, Siccmade got some nice slaps, but I don't hear anyone else rapping to his beats. Baby Bubb is nice, I haven't heard enough of Kreeps to comment, but I've always got good feedback on him. To be honest, the hardest producers are unheard of till they work with established or financially able artist. Check for Lil Mondo outta Stockton he makes his own beats and all of em slap. His debut is titled "No Guest Appearences".

KILL

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2002
J KILLA BITCH

ME PERSONALLY ITS MUSIC SO YOU CAN NOT PUT A FINGER ON "THE BEST". RAP HAS TOO MANY WAYS TO GO TO PICK ONE. RICK ROCK I'M SORRY, HE'S DOIN THE MOST. EVERY YOUNG BEAT MAKER WANTS TO BECOME A RICK ROCK. NOT ONLY HE'S FUCKED WITH A LOT OF CATS HE STILL HAS POTENTIAL TO GROW. SO THE BEST BEAT MAKER IN SAC? MAYBE, I WON'T SAY NO. HOWEVER MY BOY PHONK BETA THAT'S WHAT TO ME SAC RAP IS. LIKE THE FOLKS SAID I AINT KNOW RICK ROCK WAS FROM SAC. SHIT I KNEW BUT THATS THE POINT. RICK IS GETTIN IT. I AINT MAD BUT YOU KNOW, PUSHIN THAT COMMERCIAL BOUNDRY YOU FEEL ME. CHECK IT SAC GOT A LOT OF TALENT ESPECIALLY WITH THE BEATS. WHAT ABOUT E MOE? I GOT 3-4 HITTAZ THAT YOU AINT EVEN HEARD THAT'S SICC AS FUCK. OF COURSE HOLLIS IS SICK THAT TOO REAL SAK SHIT. THAT OTHER DUDE I AINT HEARD OF NEITHER. NOT TO KNOCK THAT BUT TO BUST DOWN A LIST I GO 1 RIC ROC 2 BETA 3 HOLLIS. THATS ALL TIME SO FAR. DUDE MIGHT COME. NEW MUTHAFUCKAS IS POPPIN UP ALL THE TIME WHO I WANNA WORK WITH 1 BETA 2 HOLLIS 3 RIC ROC BECAUSE THATS THE ORDER OF WHO WANNA WORK WITH ME AND I'M HERE OUT ON BAIL IN SOUTH SAC. LIVIN THAT REAL LIFE SO SHOTS TO THE UNDAGROUND ARTIST. HOT AUGUST NIGHTS THIZZ WHAT IT IZZ

Mar 22, 2004
Bueno is my folks, I just did some tracks for him recently. His album is a slapper as well.
A little more L.A. soundin tho.
His new shit is Way different, more major now.
Tre Mak's new shit is heat like always.

It's all opinion, there's alot of talent out here.