Who's Production For Tech Do You Like Most?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
Ronnz is good stuff too and Rob Rebeck is just an all around talented guy. He plays instruments,he's a sound engineer, he sings, and makes some good tracks. He's a virtuoso and Strange is lucky to have a talented guy working with them.

Jun 9, 2007
echoing some sentiments... Matic is solid most of the time... I reallllly wasn't feelin Shit Is Real at all but One Good Time was solid... DS2, I Love You But Fuck You was dope... the other ones I wasn't feelin as much... Seven is usually consistent but has had a few duds... QDIII I never had a problem with, and I was feelin alot of Don Juan shit... Rebeck, I don't know of enough tracks he's produced to fully judge...

I wouldn't mind seein Tech branch out and create some of his own beats one of these days...

Aug 31, 2006
all beef aside, I like his shit with don juan the most.
theres definatley a connection there. Tech ripped it on the don juan tracks, same with ronnz and techniko bros. (sp) IMO.

and LDS, i get the same response with snake ya. That grimey slap bass or whatever it was on Snake ya towards the end was dope.

Jun 22, 2007
To me Ronnz and Don Juan were his best. Some of my fav from Ronnz was Breathe, Slither, Trapped in a psychos body, she devil, absolute power, victory, the grench, those were dope ass beats. don juan had psycho bitch, suicide letters, cursed, einstein, twisted, monster, mitch bade, my own hell, and alot more Im sure but i dont know all the beats he did on the worst and CBTS.

Feb 15, 2006
Killer - David, YoungFyre, and Matic (huge props for One Good Time) were all very solid. Wyshmaster was ok. Seven was ok as well, but disappointed me a little.

MLK - David tore that shit up! Seven was ok.

Everready - I had Traxsters beat as my ringtone for months! Seven was all over the album and did a pretty good job.

Pre-comingbackfromretirement - RonnZ, Icy Roc, and Don Juan were great. 5150 should've done more. Rubonyx was ok.

Thanks for bringing this topic up. It made me realize why I didn't enjoy Everready as much as the other albums. Seven is good, but I just don't feel his stuff as much as some others.

Jul 3, 2008
man the shit on killer slap

i wish i wuld get a beat like lets go, my mixtape wuld actually sell.

on killer, lets go, happy ending, n pyscho bitch 2 had the best beats

like yeah has one of the hottest beats i herd in a minute....i need that instrumental

same wit everybody move

Nov 6, 2005
Matic (One good time, will forever be one of my favorite songs)
Juan (Fuck you if you dont like it, techs old shit is what got me into him)
DS (MLK!)
Seven (Can pull it off ie. Come Gangsta)