Who's Production For Tech Do You Like Most?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
Im into making beats and I get a lot of inspiration from some of the beats Tech has used.
Out of all the producer's (beatmakers) that Tech has worked with, which producers do you like and which beats are your favorite.Just curious as to what other's opinions are.

Seven's tracks for Tech have been some of the best IMO. The guy has some skill and mixes it up a lot, which makes it interesting.He did THAT OWL didnt he? shits good.
Techniko Bros.(sp?), made Absolute Power one of my favorite albums, because of the complexity and depth of their beats.
DS II helped bring the MLK concept to life with his beats, I was feeling them on MLK, but i think he lost a bit of that magic touch on Killer, drill team and beat you up. ( no offense dave, just wasnt feeling them as much).
Matic, is very talented. One Good time is an awesome beat. Its becoming a all time fav tec song for me and others on the board. the beat allowed tech to show just another attribute he has, singing.

As for my favorite beats, its tough to choose , but here's my top 5
1.HFHP
2. Come Gangsta
3. That Owl
4. Worst Enemy
5. Be Warned

Nov 24, 2006
You're dead to me...haha. JP I'm mad cuz I need some Lenore pussy and she's doggin on a brotha! She's gonna come in this weekend and I'm gonna hook it up. Back on topic though. I really have been impressed with Matic...I liked the beats for shit is real and One good time...and I like Seven. 2 of my favorites

Nov 24, 2006
I really don't know producers all too well but top track beats:

1. One Good Time (Matic Lee)
2. Yada x3 (Is that Juan?)
3. Psycho 1 & 2 (?)
4. This Is Me (?)
5. The Rain (?)
6. Too Much (?)
7. Fan or Foe (?)
8. The P.A.S.E.O. (?)
9. My Own Hell (?)
10. Be Warned (?)

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
Im fuckin trippin right now.....i can't believe yall like my production so much my initial thought was that i had 2 of the weakest tracks on the album..but like Joe Vertigo said i am my own worst critic....i been beating myself up for no reason....my HP (higher power) must have a greater plan than what i perceive...

Aug 16, 2003
Im fuckin trippin right now.....i can't believe yall like my production so much my initial thought was that i had 2 of the weakest tracks on the album..but like Joe Vertigo said i am my own worst critic....i been beating myself up for no reason....my HP (higher power) must have a greater plan than what i perceive...
Bro ...you know you got that HEAT lol....on a side note..Im gonna get at you in a minute..I got some stuff bubbling in Topeka lol...and I finaly sent that stuff to radio so well see what happens lol...

Keep us posted on the new album my dude!!

Feb 9, 2006
I love his shit with Seven. Of course, him and Don Juan was a nasty team. Rob Rebeck does good shit.

and Matic Lee, I'm def loving your shit. Quality beats man. Really fantastic shit.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
I really don't know producers all too well but top track beats:

1. One Good Time (Matic Lee)
2. Yada x3 (Is that Juan?)
3. Psycho 1 & 2 (?)
4. This Is Me (?)
5. The Rain (?)
6. Too Much (?)
7. Fan or Foe (?)
8. The P.A.S.E.O. (?)
9. My Own Hell (?)
10. Be Warned (?)
2. 5150 Mental Productions
3. Don Juan and (rob rebeck did part 2)
4 Official Productions
5. Polyhedron
6. Aaron Bradley
7. Seven
8. David "MF" Sanders II
9. Don Juan
10. i have no idea

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
DS II helped bring the MLK concept to life with his beats, I was feeling them on MLK, but i think he lost a bit of that magic touch on Killer, drill team and beat you up. ( no offense dave, just wasnt feeling them as much).
none taken, Like i told matic lee awhile ago ,I wish i could've done more creatively with the drill team track. but for the rest of the tracks i did on killer (i love you but fuck you, beat you up and lets go) im happy with how they sound.

skatterman and snug brim's album, im happy with those tracks. im confident yall will like them.

Aug 31, 2006
none taken, Like i told matic lee awhile ago ,I wish i could've done more creatively with the drill team track. but for the rest of the tracks i did on killer (i love you but fuck you, beat you up and lets go) im happy with how they sound.

skatterman and snug brim's album, im happy with those tracks. im confident yall will like them.
I love you but fuck you was the shit DSII! I forgot you did that Lets Go. Those were good tracks, but i still aint feeling drill team and beat you up. to each their own.

You still got your collection of gaming consoles stacked up beside your computer? lol

Aug 31, 2005
im still a big fan of Tekniko Bros and Ronnz, Don Juans stuff was really hit or miss with me, Seven has had some of the best tracks coming out of Strange but also a few of the worse, DS2 came right on MLK and I liked most his work on Killer,

right now im really feeling Matic's shit and I have heard some of Polyhedron's other work and he has a lot of unique shit, infact i was talking to dude on another forum awhile back and he acted like he is a fan of tech so im not sure if maybe they lost touch or just arent interested in being in business with the kid

with all that said Ive never been disappointed with a Rob Rebeck's work, always seems different