Who's Production For Tech Do You Like Most?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
none taken, Like i told matic lee awhile ago ,I wish i could've done more creatively with the drill team track. but for the rest of the tracks i did on killer (i love you but fuck you, beat you up and lets go) im happy with how they sound.

skatterman and snug brim's album, im happy with those tracks. im confident yall will like them.

I thought Beat You Up and Drill Team sounded like the same a bit.
But, I was feelin' Beat You Up way more for some reason. I love your beats...but Drill Team was just..lacking, ya know?

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Oh..and Seven's a beast.
He did Smoke Sumting, right? 'Cuz like..that sounded a lot like a song on Mac Lethal's album..and I know Seven pretty much produced all of that shit.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Don Juan, Icy Roc & QDIII is what got me bobbin' most of the time and nothing compares to tech in that period IMO, CBTS & Anghellic still get the most spins out of me soo there right up there in that aspect... love that period.

I thought 5150/The Weirdo was tight.. came with some bangers on AP and grimey on some past shit, particularly Red Necro... definitely was feelin' that production and of course RonnZfromBerlin produced the standouts on AP... my two favourites in that slot.

and as of now SEVEN has been one of the most versatile... on the more recent shit Ds2 is the homie

and b/c I aint received my OG copies of Killer yet I aint too sure of who produced what on that one... aint familiar wit this Wyshmaster cat some mentioned but Youngfyre on Like Yeah was hard and Matic Lee produced one of the best tracks on the album (One Good Time)... looking forward to hearing more from them.

Sep 11, 2002
Don Juan, Icy Roc & QDIII is what got me bobbin' most of the time and nothing compares to tech in that period IMO, CBTS & Anghellic still get the most spins out of me soo there right up there in that aspect... love that period.

I thought 5150/The Weirdo was tight.. came with some bangers on AP and grimey on some past shit, particularly Red Necro... definitely was feelin' that production and of course RonnZfromBerlin produced the standouts on AP... my two favourites in that slot.

and as of now SEVEN has been one of the most versatile... on the more recent shit Ds2 is the homie

and b/c I aint received my OG copies of Killer yet I aint too sure of who produced what on that one... aint familiar wit this Wyshmaster cat some mentioned but Youngfyre on Like Yeah was hard and Matic Lee produced one of the best tracks on the album (One Good Time)... looking forward to hearing more from them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_%28Tech_N9ne_album)
Seven without a doubt had the best beats on killer

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
good lookin on that list homie...

from looking at the production credits... I was feeling: (in order)

Seven... came thru in terms of versatility and innovation
Wyshmaster... had a bunch of the bangers i knock the most... definitely dope and
Ds2... had those bangers on the 2nd but I Love You But Fuck You was worthy of the mention alone... he came tight on that

Youngfyre & Matic Lee were equally nice too...

and of course Roberto for lacin' Psycho Bitch II... derived and maintained from the OG

one of my favourite tracks besides LA's verse, IMO it fit horribly

Oct 16, 2006
To be honest.. I feel production wise, Killer was very even between the beat makers.. there are some better than others but overall quite even..

I was always under the impression that I wasn't a big fan of Seven but dude on reflection has put out some wonderful shit.. for one reason or another, I haven't liked anything Rick Rock has brang to the table from Everready.. No Can Do, Jellysickle, My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl.. his sound just doesn't do anything for me..

ECF'NW.

Feb 15, 2006
What the fuck are you talking about?

K3 can come on here and talk about any album, since he/she has heard/been around for more than you ever will.
K3 would know better than most. So, with that said....Fuck off.
You guys should calm down and mind your own business. Clearly K3 didn't take it as an insult since he didn't reply. I've expressed my feelings about anticipating Kutt's album almost as much as Tech's, and K3 gave me some info when I said something about my G14 copy not arriving when everybody elses did. So I know who he is (I've been here since 2002), appreciate his inside info, and my statement was one of "Don't come around here talking about how hot Kutt's album is when we have a long wait until we can hear it".

Feb 15, 2006
Yeah buddy, you know who he is.....That's a clear indication that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
I hope you're referring to him actually being a girl. Because that would actually help me out. I thought for the longest time K3 was a girl, but then there was a post recently that indicated he/she was a guy.....fucking confused the shit outta me. :shrug

p.s. I'm glad you're back to your normal self.