WHOS MESSY MARV ?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I appreciate your presence on the Siccness Tay. At least half the people on here say shit to be funny tryin to crack jokes. You always dish it right back. Just curious, do any WCM members come on here and look? Marvaless is the best female rapper ever, better than Missy, Lil Kim, Trina, MC Lyte, Ever. I don't really enjoy female rap but she laid the blueprint
WE ALL USED 2 POST HERE AT ONE TIME BUT SOME PPL DONT LIKE 2 ACCEPT ALL THE NEGATIVITY. I TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD AND STILL COME OUT SWINGIN IF I CHOOSE 2. SICCNESS IS ONE OF THE 3 WEBSITES I FUCC WITH ON THE REGULAR AND HAVE 4 SEVERAL YEARS. EVEN WHEN IM IRRITATED,I DO MY BEST TO LOOK PAST THE BS WHILE STILL EXPRESSING MYSELF CUZ I BELIEVE MY TRUE FANS ARE LOYAL REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER FUCCERY I INDULGE IN HERE. MARVALESS USED 2 POST IN HERE A LOT BUT SHE FELT LIKE NOBODY WAS FUCCIN WITH HER SO SHE PROMOTES ELSEWHERE

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2003
I like gold toes, but I don't like what he's done with the thizz Latin imprint. SPM the molestor could rap circles around the guys on thizz latin. At the end of the day music is all preference what we do and don't like, I think nobody great has came into Chicano rap. Hi Power has been the biggest thing since SPM and I don't think they're anything special
shit, that shows you the state of "latin hip hop' if hi-powers whack ass are "runnin shit" lmao

whack ass mother fuckers.

shit, clika one puts it down harder than ANY other dudes from the latin hip-hop standpoint

Oct 28, 2014
That's good, I'm glad he's working with people that can actually rap. I said gold toes is respectable. All I'm sayin is the shit put out on thizz latin is dumb......the B-N-B he did back then was better. Pushin like a million sales from 100,000 artists. I know he cares what I think, about as much as I care about the work he's put out on thizz Latin. I respect J Diggs too and like some of his albums, but I think he's not a good businessman. If anything I'm sayin that there both better than that & more capable, but they are both self handicapped by their own actions.
I agree. Those Thizz Latin releases just seem so rushed and uninspired.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
For those that don't know Thizzlatin does more management and distribution under that brand than create projects. Julio's movement is based on networking and giving opportunities. That's his lane. Anything he's had creative control over from 17 reasons to 17 wit a Thizz slapped. Not everyone's gonna dig these artists. They're from all over the nation. But I can't think of another label that's given more opportunities for Latin artists than Julio. Just clearing the air.

Feb 2, 2015
For those that don't know Thizzlatin does more management and distribution under that brand than create projects. Julio's movement is based on networking and giving opportunities. That's his lane. Anything he's had creative control over from 17 reasons to 17 wit a Thizz slapped. Not everyone's gonna dig these artists. They're from all over the nation. But I can't think of another label that's given more opportunities for Latin artists than Julio. Just clearing the air.
That sounds good in theory but he should be doin that under the Black-N-Brown flag & leave the garbage off anything associated with Thizz/Dre.

The way I see it, he already had a brand that included Latins in the name, but he wanted the association to Dre for the bandwagon fans that would come because Thizz was in the name. It's bad enough that Thizz Nation tarnished the name enough with the ridiculous saturation of dog shit recycled content they put out.

Oct 19, 2008
That sounds good in theory but he should be doin that under the Black-N-Brown flag & leave the garbage off anything associated with Thizz/Dre.

The way I see it, he already had a brand that included Latins in the name, but he wanted the association to Dre for the bandwagon fans that would come because Thizz was in the name. It's bad enough that Thizz Nation tarnished the name enough with the ridiculous saturation of dog shit recycled content they put out.
I agree, should have stuck with BnB, atleast back then the material they was pushing was quality....I'd say dif if the bar was still as high as 17 with a reason

Only thing I'll fuck with from thizz Latin is mr.kee & even then it's sounded like gold toes wasn't pushing/supporting kee like he could have

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com

It's no secret BNB is a gangsta ass label. Just like the Romp not everybody can tie into that. Thizz was an entirely different entity for both camps. Tarnishing Mac Dre's name? Think they did more to keep his name lit than tarnish it. Yes good for business. But if my fam can eat off something I made pop even years after I'm gone, I did my job. My opinion tho.

Jan 18, 2006
This dude said Mexican rap lol. Anyways BNB or Thizz Latin whatever you want to call it has been really bad for quite some time now. I guess when there's no talent these days it's pretty hard to put out a good product but having shifty production doesn't help things. What's the last release they even put out?

Feb 2, 2015
SSSJ
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
John Rambo is this you?