WHOS MESSY MARV ?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
If you got personal shit against my family then get at him personally. Dont like what he does musicly, don't fuck with it. Calling people clowns over the net with no intentions but to talk...what's that make you?
I don't get it, I said I like gold toes. I also never called the man a clown, so I don't know where you got that idea and now your sayin I said shit that I never did. He played a part in building the Bay Area rap scene. I said I do like what he does musically, I just hate to see him waste time on all these shitty artists that lack any talent. If that's your family, then I'm sorry your offended, but it wasn't meant to be taken offensively.

Mar 6, 2014
DUDE HAD THE BAY ON LOCK THEN HE WENT AND REVEALED HIMSELF AS A LOUD MOUTH WEENIE * THAT'S HIS LEGACY .

FUCK A KNACK!

YA'LL ENJOY THIS THREAD

NzUp!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sep 5, 2013
I appreciate your presence on the Siccness Tay. At least half the people on here say shit to be funny tryin to crack jokes. You always dish it right back. Just curious, do any WCM members come on here and look? Marvaless is the best female rapper ever, better than Missy, Lil Kim, Trina, MC Lyte, Ever. I don't really enjoy female rap but she laid the blueprint

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
GOLD TOES IS GOOD PPL....IT GOES BEYOND MUSIC.
#PPL JUST TALK 2 TALK THESE DAYS....SMH
#I SUPPORT THE BLK AND BROWN MOVEMENT 100%
If you take the Internet serious you need to re-evaluate things breh. Majority of us just clown and troll for fun because if it weren't for that, this forum would have been dead A long time ago.

Have some fun , laugh a little. Y so srsly?

Sep 5, 2013
WhT BS went down and working relationship with who?
I figured there was a reason why he was on the earlier northern exposure albums and not the later ones. t's irrelevant now anyways RIP The Jacka. 1,2, and 4 were the best. I thought I missed 3, but then I realized I didn't they just skipped the number. All were pretty good albums, but I think 4 was the best made

Dec 13, 2013
I figured there was a reason why he was on the earlier northern exposure albums and not the later ones. t's irrelevant now anyways RIP The Jacka. 1,2, and 4 were the best. I thought I missed 3, but then I realized I didn't they just skipped the number. All were pretty good albums, but I think 4 was the best made
the answer to that is in the what happened @ sxsw thread

Dec 28, 2009
If you got personal shit against my family then get at him personally. Dont like what he does musicly, don't fuck with it. Calling people clowns over the net with no intentions but to talk...what's that make you?
Goldtoes is cool but he never remembers me when I run into him so its always like meeting him for the first time. lol.