WHOS MESSY MARV ?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
HAD TO ROAST THIS CHUMP ONE TIME ! OL FUCKFUCK BOY MESS

https://www.facebook.com/homeboy.nation

NzUp!
Mac dre would be shakin his head over all this shit. Diggs pimpin out the fuckin brand while gold toes floods the market with fuckin garbage. You act like he said fuck every Norte when he spoke on gold toes. Yet you have RIP jacka posts up knowin he wasn't cool with nortes when he passed. I'm sure dre would've been shakin his head at mess too, but you need to get factual. Everyone respects gold toes as a man, but I don't have respect for his part in shittin on the Thizz nation stamp. He has helped turn the hard work of mac dre into a shitty joke. Mess is wrong about a lot of shit, but he was on point with what he said about gold toes.

Sep 5, 2013
I like gold toes, but I don't like what he's done with the thizz Latin imprint. SPM the molestor could rap circles around the guys on thizz latin. At the end of the day music is all preference what we do and don't like, I think nobody great has came into Chicano rap. Hi Power has been the biggest thing since SPM and I don't think they're anything special

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mac dre would be shakin his head over all this shit. Diggs pimpin out the fuckin brand while gold toes floods the market with fuckin garbage. You act like he said fuck every Norte when he spoke on gold toes. Yet you have RIP jacka posts up knowin he wasn't cool with nortes when he passed. I'm sure dre would've been shakin his head at mess too, but you need to get factual. Everyone respects gold toes as a man, but I don't have respect for his part in shittin on the Thizz nation stamp. He has helped turn the hard work of mac dre into a shitty joke. Mess is wrong about a lot of shit, but he was on point with what he said about gold toes.
Brah Toes is in the lab with Mac Mall as we speak. Kilo, Diggs, Colio the original Romp Gang fuck with him. Think he cares what you think?

Sep 5, 2013
Brah Toes is in the lab with Mac Mall as we speak. Kilo, Diggs, Colio the original Romp Gang fuck with him. Think he cares what you think?
That's good, I'm glad he's working with people that can actually rap. I said gold toes is respectable. All I'm sayin is the shit put out on thizz latin is dumb......the B-N-B he did back then was better. Pushin like a million sales from 100,000 artists. I know he cares what I think, about as much as I care about the work he's put out on thizz Latin. I respect J Diggs too and like some of his albums, but I think he's not a good businessman. If anything I'm sayin that there both better than that & more capable, but they are both self handicapped by their own actions.