WHOEVER HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT YOU ARE A BITCH.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
haha @snitchin over your siccness account and lmao@sympathizing with this fagget

dfresh arent u a gang banger which would make u down to kill..etc etc and your all hety dude this is invasion of privacy...wow...fuck rob he been a bitch hiding behind a screen name...talks endless shit but never posted his picture..he wants to live in cyberworld not real life so this is how u fuck somebody who lives in cyberspace

see us..you me and most REAL peoiple...are accessible...our pictures are easily attained..we may have to answer for some of the dumb shit we might do.,..cyber people dont..so this is how they answer

GET UM GATE!

Oct 14, 2004
Iam not like that. I have never ratted to feds about shit. Thats not me. So keep changing my shit. Its just a message board at the end of the day. I just go home and study and work. Thats not to say the owner does not notice this shit and say Gatewon cut it the fuck out.

Oct 14, 2004
haha @snitchin over your siccness account and lmao@sympathizing with this fagget

dfresh arent u a gang banger which would make u down to kill..etc etc and your all hety dude this is invasion of privacy...wow...fuck rob he been a bitch hiding behind a screen name...talks endless shit but never posted his picture..he wants to live in cyberworld not real life so this is how u fuck somebody who lives in cyberspace

see us..you me and most REAL peoiple...are accessible...our pictures are easily attained..we may have to answer for some of the dumb shit we might do.,..cyber people dont..so this is how they answer

GET UM GATE!
You act like Iam scarred. I have been in many life threatening situations. So shit it is what it is. At the end of things its all just a message board.

Oct 14, 2004
iam not really mad about the shit anymore. This whole thing is an abuse of power. Someone who is a mod can't be mature enough to pm me like a man and say the shit he need to get off his chest. I really have no issue with anyone on this board. Life is funny to me. We all get into these arguments and some of you want to take it to that level. Me, Iam just chilling.

Oct 14, 2004
Seriously Gatewon. If you have an issue with me pm me. Iam done in this thread. Iam not above talking about this shit. Its not like Iam that much of an asshole. i actually do have some sense.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Fucking bitch. Could'nt even step up like a man and tell me who hacked into my shit. Fucking pussy. Step up bitch. Cause this shit is much bigger then some siccness.net shit.
At the end of things its all just a message board.
Wow. You've sure changed your tune since the first post. That looks like some straight bitch shit to me.

:siccness:

Dec 4, 2006
dfresh arent u a gang banger which would make u down to kill..
ex gang member and why would i wanna kill someone?

i have a family and too much to lose ....sorry dawg...i don't have the same mentality as i did in the past...

but if i felt my life was in any kind of danger..i will do what i gotta do..

but like i said..why not ban his IP + host? it's simple and it will save many headaches to those that are bitching about him being the way he is..

we have plenty of those on here ...even myself been one of those annoying fucks..but one thing is i don't hide my face...my pics are posted on the sistas side pic thread..

Feb 5, 2006
Fucking bitch. Could'nt even step up like a man and tell me who hacked into my shit. Fucking pussy. Step up bitch. Cause this shit is much bigger then some siccness.net shit.
You act like Iam scarred. I have been in many life threatening situations. So shit it is what it is. At the end of things its all just a message board.
Wow. You've sure changed your tune since the first post. That looks like some straight bitch shit to me.

:siccness:

HAHA I WAS MULTI-QUOTING THAT SAME EXACT SHIT UNTIL I JUST SEEN YOUR POST. DUDE SWITCHED UP HELLA QUICK WHEN FOLKS WAS CLOWNING HIS CYBERWORLD. SHIT WENT FROM I'LL DIE FOR THIS SHIT TO IT DONT MATTER, ITS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD