WHOEVER HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT YOU ARE A BITCH.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
just because you have global mod access YOU SHOULDN'T ABUSE IT ..that shit is plain gay and invasion of privacy ....

when people sign up for the siccness..there's an agreement and in there it doesn't say it gives the MODs the right to access peoples accounts and make changes on them and what not...you people as mods need to respect the members on here as well..

why not addressing them in a PM or an EMAIL 1st ..if things get ugly just ban the person for a couple or few months..

either way...the shit is comedy LOL..

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
whats a global moderator?
Its like a Super Mod...

we have those on btnhboard.com

I remember back in the day.. they would just ban whoever they wanted..and fuck with people's sigs for no reason... .until the owner changed who he appointed as super mods

A Super Mod.. have access to everything on the boards.. and change everything.. and edit.. delete and ban...

I didn't know gate was a Super Mod though lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
just because you have global mod access YOU SHOULDN'T ABUSE IT ..that shit is plain gay and invasion of privacy ....

when people sign up for the siccness..there's an agreement and in there it doesn't say it gives the MODs the right to access peoples accounts and make changes on them and what not...you people as mods need to respect the members on here as well..

why not addressing them in a PM or an EMAIL 1st ..if things get ugly just ban the person for a couple or few months..

fuck all that, siccness is straight up gangsta shit

this is not a game!

Dec 4, 2006
y not ban them though?

how would you feel if one of the mods got on your account and started typing shit all over the siccness? or read all your pm's and you had some private info on there..

that's invasion of privacy...changing someone names is one thing..but getting on their account it's a diff story..

i see it different than most of you tho...

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
whats a global moderator?
i am not limited to any1 board on this site, i can moderate anything....

you know what, u are RIGHT.....
i am hella low key, people dont even know im a mod AT ALL.....
but this dood....FOR YEARS talks shit to everybody,
is a NEGATIVE pompus fukhead that contributes almost nothing to the site.....
if anybody remembers the screen name NAPALM, thats his old shit....
he used to come in the SICCMADE forum for the sole purpose of talkin shit bout them...DAM NEAR EVERY DAY....so we banned him.....
seen him come bac as ROB and hes pulled the same kinda shit.....
so at this point, it doesnt matter to me if u think im abusing it
cuz he deserves it.....

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
y not ban them though?

how would you feel if one of the mods got on your account and started typing shit all over the siccness? or read all your pm's and you had some private info on there..

that's invasion of privacy...changing someone names is one thing..but getting on their account it's a diff story..

i see it different than most of you tho...
I actually have to agree with you though.

Also who ever is a Global Mod. or Super Mod..
should make it known.. but weather or not people know who they
are it's not right to get into people's accounts...

Oh well it sounds like he has a history of being a bitch...

you guys shoudl just ban his IP forever.; so he can never sign up agian.. then you got rid of him

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Fucking bitch. Could'nt even step up like a man and tell me who hacked into my shit. Fucking pussy. Step up bitch. Cause this shit is much bigger then some siccness.net shit.
YOU'RE A SAVAGE DOGG!! YOU FUCKIN GET EM!! YOU TELL THEM WHAT'S UP!! THEY CAN'T HACK YOUR SHIT!! THIS IS REAL LIFE.NET NOT SICCNESS.NET!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Dec 4, 2006
i am not limited to any1 board on this site, i can moderate anything....

you know what, u are RIGHT.....
i am hella low key, people dont even know im a mod AT ALL.....
but this dood....FOR YEARS talks shit to everybody,
is a NEGATIVE pompus fukhead that contributes almost nothing to the site.....
if anybody remembers the screen name NAPALM, thats his old shit....
he used to come in the SICCMADE forum for the sole purpose of talkin shit bout them...DAM NEAR EVERY DAY....so we banned him.....
seen him come bac as ROB and hes pulled the same kinda shit.....
so at this point, it doesnt matter to me if u think im abusing it
cuz he deserves it.....

I understand....there's a lot of shit talkers on here as well...contributer or not...you still have no right to get on their accounts..

why not ban their IP + host and make sure they never get back on the siccness again?

if the dude wanted to put a lawsuit against the board he could...because that shit is not written on the agreement when you sign up..

the owner better change the agreement! lol

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^EXACTLY, dont give him false hope...he cant do SHIT....

DFRESH....
its not like this is the first time we have chaged avatars,
sigs and user names....
i agree with u in many ways, but this dood deserves it.......

Dec 4, 2006
he cant put a lawsuit against the board over that. he dosent own his screen name, siccness.net does.

the only thing he owns is the email account made to make the account.
actually he can..

i read a story about something like this a couple of years ago..the guy took the message board owner to court and won a small amount of money..nothing big tho...

all he has to say that it's invasion of privacy and the court will be on his side...