WHOEVER HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT YOU ARE A BITCH.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
fuck you son. dem saints boyz is runnin shop, fuck da hatrz son. fuckin bitch I'll split your wig and watch the blood spill. Cats talk shit but in the end they catch bullets you hoes, you HOMO. Racist bitches hatin cuz I'm white, fuckin HOES catch one son dun

Lmfao

@ that thread too

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
and since he wants to say that no1 would step up like a man
and tell him who did it....
im going to leave the link where this started here,
since he wants to call people pussies and bitches..
act like were scared to reveal it...
notice how he skims OVER my 2nd reply to him (like a BITCH ASS PUSSY)
and starts crying bout his account....

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=257544&page=2

Aug 3, 2006
^^First off hacking into my account is very illegal and on top of that the owner of this site could get in some deep shit for cats like you hacking into others accounts. Iam willing to chill out; however, if you plan on hacking my account I will hit you where it hurts. Iam not talking shit, I mean business. So chill out with that shit. Don't worry about me snitching to anyone, Iam done fucking around. Now you could'nt handle just leaving shit be you had to take it to that level. So I will be the bigger man and walk away. If you continue to push me I will push back. So its your call. Iam done fucking around and play arguing back and forth
^From the other thread,wow shut tha fuck up rob you sound like an idiot and this siccness shit is gettin too "real" for you its just a message board

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Bring the hate. Hahahha I love it.
U sure do love it. Cuz thats ALL u ever give out mayne....
thats why ure getting it now from all angles.....
u been pullin gay shit for a long time now.....
now that sum1 gets bac at ya ass, ur sig says
"DAM CATS IS ACTIN LIKE LITLE KIDS AND SHIT"
hahahahahahaha! take it like a man CORKY........
OH...i NOTICED U CHANGED YA SIGNATURE AND AVATAR AGAIN.....
let me go and change that again!
:siccness:

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
New term needs to be coined for Rob cuz WPS just doesn't fit.

QCS (queer cracka shit)
Why the fuck you gotta wait until the end of my long boring ass workday to do this shit? I am laughing my ass off over here, but I gotta dip and I know when I come back tomorrow this thing is gonna be like 10 plus pages... damn it! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted... thnx again siccness peeps, lol...

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^^First off hacking into my account is very illegal and on top of that the owner of this site could get in some deep shit for cats like you hacking into others accounts. Iam willing to chill out; however, if you plan on hacking my account I will hit you where it hurts. Iam not talking shit, I mean business. So chill out with that shit. Don't worry about me snitching to anyone, Iam done fucking around. Now you could'nt handle just leaving shit be you had to take it to that level. So I will be the bigger man and walk away. If you continue to push me I will push back. So its your call. Iam done fucking around and play arguing back and forth
OH IS THAT RIGHT?
well im not breaking into your account...
I AM A GLOBAL MODERATOR....didnt know that huh?

HIT ME WHERE I HURTS? U MEAN BUSINESS?

FUC U, DO YOUR WORST ASSHOLE!
u want this to end?
stop making threats, acting like you are tuff and it will fade away....
otherwise u are going to give everybody on the SICC a good amount of entertainment...
its called KARMA fuker......uve pissed alot of people off.......
its good 2 see you squirm.....