Who U wouldnt wanna see on America vs Hip Hop.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Dude, youre 16. Again, who cares what you think??? Fuck off and go to bed, little boy.

after 11000 posts and devoting their whole life to the net, you would think some muthafuccas would learn something.......u probably one of those fools who beleive everything they read on wikipedia. ONCE AGAIN ASK YOUR NET BANGING OG WHY HE DELETED HIS PIC??????

Nov 11, 2006
LMAO checc out this fuccin clown.......

^^^^if anyone tries to peep this shit after about an hour and its deleted, u can thank cesolito and his 1dolla bill siccness crew for protecting ces's e-stripes.......

Nov 11, 2006
damn ces, as much as it hurts for u to get exposed, THOSE ARE REAL PIC OF U!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO u wont find 1 pic of me anywhere online u square ass wannabe rapper!!!!!!!

Nov 11, 2006
LISICKI said:
like a broke record over here :chinese:

WTF???? i barely started sayin that shit, cuz this fool postin fake pics and myspace links and shit. i guess u just another groupie on the nuts on an online personality (i.e. cesolito#1) please have a clue wtf u talkin about before u try and address me....once again can anyone tell us why ces was on "how to catch a predator" and why he just deleted the pic proving it??? ces????

OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Nov 11, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Dude, youre 16. Again, who cares what you think??? Fuck off and go to bed, little boy.

dude??? LMAO

dude lets party like a rockstar bro!!!! lets get radical dude!!!! u put on the good charlotte cd, and i'll cracc the jim beam and chop up the crystal..........

fuccin white trash piece of shit, keep yo ass in the trailer park where u belong.

Apr 26, 2002
i take it jwacc is soooo concerned about ces bein a pedophile cuz he's only like 13? is chris hansen at ur house jwacc? fold.

Nov 11, 2006
T-Spoon said:
i take it jwacc is soooo concerned about ces bein a pedophile cuz he's only like 13? is chris hansen at ur house jwacc? fold.

^^^damn, ces's online personalities never stop huh..........

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
your trying to hard jmacc

reaching too far

no one cares if your a 13 year old jus keep it real and people will respect you

Feb 8, 2003
Everybody knows what I look like I posted mass pictures on here of me and on my websites. I dont hide homo since your worried about me i cant help it I look better then you and got more swagger. and to expose you as a liar again them two pics you posted above is some terrible cover promo shit from Southwestconnection back from 2002, also your other photo was some fake photoshopped shit. everyone else knew taht. all yeah I dont have braids been cut them off.

And quit lying about some chris hansen or whatever you lying about. Your all lies posts something tahts real. I already revealed who you are your just a 16 yr old boy with no life or personality. all yeah the real picture of me is in my avatar(actually in one sec since you think hiding) so kill taht slander fake shit you make up

Feb 8, 2003
Okay my picture is up in my avatar you lil fucking homo since you requested it so much. Next you gonna wanna know my shoe size and how many tats I have and what name brand drawls I wear.

heres a offer you'll refuse bc your a pussy azz nigga. You post a picture of yourself on here with you holding up a sign with your screenname some where in it since you wanna lie about your identity in the REAL PIC of your 16 yr old azz. Do it less then a day.

also post up that chris hansen shit you lying about me being on(bc you know damn well your lying about everything) and if you cant do either of those things I think you should be banned from here forever for false information, slander, threats to other members and racist remarks. Your not wanted here you dont belong here you got roasted in this thread and that 91 siccness thread your exposed pussy just face it lil Gray Coleman impersonating nigga.

SO ARE YOU GONNA EXCEPT MY OFFER OR NOT. IT DONT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENNTIST TO KNOW YOUR ANSWER......OF COARSE YOU GONNA COME UP WITH A EXCUSE LIKE ALWAYS.

Probaly some shit like I dont have no pictures or I dont know how to upload them. BTW nice Orville Redenbocker glasses you rockin in taht picture.

Your no longer JMACc916 your gonna be known as SIMALACC916 you lil alphabet soup sippin muthafucka

Nov 11, 2006
^^^this dickridin ho ass nigga want me to be banned so bad, i bet he already pm'd at least 5 mods tryna snitch. damn, did the truth about yourself hurt u in your pussy that much?? its funny to me how the last 2 pics i posted are still there (after i called him on it) but the first ones not. i even went bacc to the original link and it said the picure had been deleted.......i feel u though, if i had a gay ass picture of myself like that i woulda deleted that shit right away too.

and i dont know if u cant read or your just plain stupid, but what part of I DONT FUCC WITH MYSPACE AND THERES NOT ONE PIC OF ME ONLINE dont u understand?? i dont even own a digital camera u groupie ass bitch. wtf i wanna waste hella time and put my pics and personal info all over the net for?? im not a wannabe rapper like yourself, and i dont take pictures talkin about love and respect u ho cake ass doogie howser muthafucca. the real muthafuccas know what i look like. if u wanna see me so bad, bring yo ho ass out to vegas and up to donna.

the bottom line is, in that chamillionaire thread u jumped up on my jocc first u leprechaun lookin muthafucca. i hadnt never directed one comment to u or any one in your 1dolla bill siccness gang until u started flappin your dsl's @ me first. now u wanna cry like a bitch steady talkin about tryin to get me banned......

u said this.......
Cesolito#1 said:
I think you should be banned from here forever for false information, slander
hahahahahahahahah!!!!! this lame ass nigga is a trip. it just hurts u in your pussy more and more everytime i post exposing your bitch ass huh??? u should really do something useful, like get a life or find someone else to jocc to even stop breathing. now im sure we can expect a reply talkin about "buddy lambecc" this or "ces gets his bed springs worn out" that. for probably the 10th time now....GET OFF MY MUTHAFUCCIN NUTS U MIDGET!!!!!!

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
^^^this dickridin ho ass nigga want me to be banned so bad, i bet he already pm'd at least 5 mods tryna snitch. damn, did the truth about yourself hurt u in your pussy that much?? its funny to me how the last 2 pics i posted are still there (after i called him on it) but the first ones not. i even went bacc to the original link and it said the picure had been deleted.......i feel u though, if i had a gay ass picture of myself like that i woulda deleted that shit right away too.

and i dont know if u cant read or your just plain stupid, but what part of I DONT FUCC WITH MYSPACE AND THERES NOT ONE PIC OF ME ONLINE dont u understand?? i dont even own a digital camera u groupie ass bitch. wtf i wanna waste hella time and put my pics and personal info all over the net for?? im not a wannabe rapper like yourself, and i dont take pictures talkin about love and respect u ho cake ass doogie howser muthafucca.

the bottom line is, in that chamillionaire thread u jumped up on my jocc first u leprechaun lookin muthafucca. i hadnt never directed one comment to u or any one in your 1dolla bill siccness gang until u started flappin your dsl's @ me first. now u wanna cry like a bitch steady talkin about tryin to get me banned......

u said this.......

hahahahahahahahah!!!!! this lame ass nigga is a trip. it just hurts u in your pussy more and more everytime i post exposing your bitch ass huh??? u should really do something useful, like get a life or find someone else to jocc to even stop breathing. now im sure we can expect a reply talkin about "buddy lambecc" this or "ces gets his bed springs worn out" that. for probably the 10th time now....GET OFF MY MUTHAFUCCIN NUTS U MIDGET!!!!!!
U a bitch homie!! U need to go kill yaself! U hella young and immature but I guess u can be who u want to be on Siccness lil boy. I mean dam I like a lil Siccness drama er now and then, I have sparred with Ces,Spoon,Jlmacn,Gas and a couple others and we kept it moving. But yo lil bitch ass need to kick rocks and kill yaself. U single handedly fucked up my thread, when i was actually tryin to discuss an entertaining topic. Bottom line u a bitch ass lil boy with a pussy fatter and wetter than mine.

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
U a bitch homie!! U need to go kill yaself! U hella young and immature but I guess u can be who u want to be on Siccness lil boy. I mean dam I like a lil Siccness drama er now and then, I have sparred with Ces,Spoon,Jlmacn,Gas and a couple others and we kept it moving. But yo lil bitch ass need to kick rocks and kill yaself. U single handedly fucked up my thread, when i was actually tryin to discuss an entertaining topic. Bottom line u a bitch ass lil boy with a pussy fatter and wetter than mine.

shut your cumguzzler up u dumb slut. u dont even know what u talkin about, this little dickrider came @ me first. i was gonna let the first comment to u go and let the thread continue on, but then this succa starts quoting every post i make and following me around to every thread i go to. this was a dumbass thread anyways u fuccin cunt, why dont u go succ on courtdogs balls....

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
shut your cumguzzler up u dumb slut. u dont even know what u talkin about, this little dickrider came @ me first. i was gonna let the first comment to u go and let the thread continue on, but then this succa starts quoting every post i make and following me around to every thread i go to. this was a dumbass thread anyways u fuccin cunt, why dont u go succ on courtdogs balls....
Lets all ignore this bitch nigga! I'm willing to bet if NOBODY responds to his lil bitch ass ever again, he will leave siccness for good. He feeds on net bangin, he needs it like he needs dick in his ass, it calls him. So operation ignore the lil goggle wearing e-thug "yeah bitch i saw ya my space" starts...right....about....NOW!

May 9, 2002
jmacc916 said:

and i dont know if u cant read or your just plain stupid, but what part of I DONT FUCC WITH MYSPACE AND THERES NOT ONE PIC OF ME ONLINE dont u understand?? i dont even own a digital camera u groupie ass bitch. wtf i wanna waste hella time and put my pics and personal info all over the net for?? im not a wannabe rapper like yourself, and i dont take pictures talkin about love and respect u ho cake ass doogie howser muthafucca. the real muthafuccas know what i look like. if u wanna see me so bad, bring yo ho ass out to vegas and up to donna.

u said this.......

Whatever, kiddo..we know that is you up on there....and we have proof. So cut the crap, please.

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Lets all ignore this bitch nigga! I'm willing to bet if NOBODY responds to his lil bitch ass ever again, he will leave siccness for good. He feeds on net bangin, he needs it like he needs dick in his ass, it calls him. So operation ignore the lil goggle wearing e-thug "yeah bitch i saw ya my space" starts...right....about....NOW!

uh-oh someones trying to net bang hard enough to get into the 1dolla bill siccness gang...........

Feb 8, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
Exactly I agree, fuck that young simalacc tongue coward.

Let get back to your thread topic.

I wouldnt wanna see

Suge Knight- on the show bc he'll be callin everyone street punks.
Rich Boy- bc he has that weird accent

DMX -bc he lost it and will start taliking crazy.