Who U wouldnt wanna see on America vs Hip Hop.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
This could be hilarious. Who are some of the most ignorant rappers that u would just cringe at them speaking cuz u would feel embarassed for them? What rappers couldnt hold they own on the America vs Hip Hop?

1. Luther Cambell
2. Silkk The Shocker
3. Krayzie Bone (he's a stuttering "u know what I'm sayin" sayin nigga)
4. Camron
5. Bizzy Bone (highly intelligent but would loose everyone with that weird shit)
6. Lil Troy
7. Lil Wayne
8. Snoop

Nov 11, 2006
wtf is america vs hip hop?? this bitch just babble about bullshit all day long. this is an ignorant ass thread and i feel embarassed for even reading it.

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
wtf is america vs hip hop?? this bitch just babble about bullshit all day long. this is an ignorant ass thread and i feel embarassed for even reading it.
Look bitch ass nigga!!! U keep disrespectin me everytime i post somethin! Dam I dont know if u jokin tryin to be funny or are u just on my tip.But dam homie grow up! I have brushed off your comments a few times and u keep typing that bullshit. Grow up homeboy.....if u dont know what America vs Hip Hop is then just ask somebody or do ya research..and if u feel the thread is ignorant, why even comment with more ignorance? U got a nervous twitch? U got ADHA? U want my attention? Ya Girlfriend gave u a std? What is your problem? If u got a crush on me then say it fool...but in the meantime get up off the boo boo dog....the thread was meant to be funny.

May 30, 2006
Young Jeezy would definitly say some dumb ass shit that would make every nigga in America ashamed 2 have dark skin.

Game would say some self centered bullshit to go along with some fabricated shit.

After the 60 Minutes bullshit Cam'Ron iz another dumb nigga.

After reading his post & laghing @ all of his threats Green Eyes would give everyone a good laff. He's not a rapper but he wants 2 be he claims 2 be so gangsta that he'll fit right in.

Foxy Brown would also embarress herself as well.
Kanye West. Self Explanatory.

Can't forget Lil Wayne cuz he's an ingnorant bastard.

Turf Talk iz a West Coast version of Lil Wayne. Young & ignorant & never thinks before he talks.

Flavor Flav.... see Kanye West.

Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:

You just mad bc you a buddy lameback. Nigga you not fooling nobody with all that tough type.

remember one thing your a keyboard busta. Now go to a gay culture club somewhere and scram.

Nov 13, 2004
The Evil Genius said:
Young Jeezy would definitly say some dumb ass shit that would make every nigga in America ashamed 2 have dark skin.

Game would say some self centered bullshit to go along with some fabricated shit.

After the 60 Minutes bullshit Cam'Ron iz another dumb nigga.

After reading his post & laghing @ all of his threats Green Eyes would give everyone a good laff. He's not a rapper but he wants 2 be he claims 2 be so gangsta that he'll fit right in.

Foxy Brown would also embarress herself as well.
Kanye West. Self Explanatory.

Can't forget Lil Wayne cuz he's an ingnorant bastard.

Turf Talk iz a West Coast version of Lil Wayne. Young & ignorant & never thinks before he talks.

Flavor Flav.... see Kanye West.
Classic!! LOL I forgot about Game..U hit him dead on.

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:
You just mad bc you a buddy lameback. Nigga you not fooling nobody with all that tough type.

remember one thing your a keyboard busta. Now go to a gay culture club somewhere and scram.
haaha u the lamest nigga in here, always makin threads about some 50 cent or new chamillionaire or whatever garbage music MTV is playing that day. why u followin me around these threads?? get off my nuts u bitch ass midget, go jacc off to lloyd banks or whoever your favorite rapper is today

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Look bitch ass nigga!!! U keep disrespectin me everytime i post somethin! Dam I dont know if u jokin tryin to be funny or are u just on my tip.But dam homie grow up! I have brushed off your comments a few times and u keep typing that bullshit. Grow up homeboy.....if u dont know what America vs Hip Hop is then just ask somebody or do ya research..and if u feel the thread is ignorant, why even comment with more ignorance? U got a nervous twitch? U got ADHA? U want my attention? Ya Girlfriend gave u a std? What is your problem? If u got a crush on me then say it fool...but in the meantime get up off the boo boo dog....the thread was meant to be funny.

its even funnier how u gettin all riled up over one lil comment.........must be that time of the month

Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:
haaha u the lamest nigga in here, always makin threads about some 50 cent or new chamillionaire or whatever garbage music MTV is playing that day. why u followin me around these threads?? get off my nuts u bitch ass midget, go jacc off to lloyd banks or whoever your favorite rapper is today

Im 6'0 sorry no midget you fruit loop. and another thing the only jack off being done to this long black pipe is by your bitch when she holding it with two hands while sucking the head. Your nothing but a 3-1 generic nigga j jamcc lol tahts teh played out name ever

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:
Im 6'0 sorry no midget you fruit loop. and another thing the only jack off being done to this long black pipe is by your bitch when she holding it with two hands while sucking the head. Your nothing but a 3-1 generic nigga j jamcc lol tahts teh played out name ever

dont be worried about my fuccin name u pint sized gremlin. keep that shit out yo mouth and off your keyboard u square ass e-superthug. and u best keep yo ho ass bacc east, bustas like u get stomped out on site out here.