Who U wouldnt wanna see on America vs Hip Hop.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:
dont be worried about my fuccin name u pint sized gremlin. keep that shit out yo mouth and off your keyboard u square ass e-superthug. and u best keep yo ho ass bacc east, bustas like u get stomped out on site out here.

You not gonna do shit Its easy for you to come on here and make threats tro a woman like mafia queen. you know damn well you not about shit your challenged with your back against the wall thats why you call your self making threats on a forum. so whos a keyboard e superthug wanna be? you are little kid get off the school computer and get a education lil dumb mofo. maybe you can get a job and get out of grandmas section 8 pissy one bedroom shack u broke fucker. like i said ill be back on the track in two hours to collect my money from you bc your my lil bitch

Feb 8, 2003
One more thing too bitch nigga. if you got some anna be about that action dont type on a forum about what you wish you could do to me. Remember real niggas just do it and dont promote it. your just all keystrokes & WPM(or in your case Threats Per Minute). So go back to social studies class and focus on passing instead of talking nonsense on teh computer

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:
You not gonna do shit Its easy for you to come on here and make threats tro a woman like mafia queen. you know damn well you not about shit your challenged with your back against the wall thats why you call your self making threats on a forum. so whos a keyboard e superthug wanna be? you are little kid get off the school computer and get a education lil dumb mofo. maybe you can get a job and get out of grandmas section 8 pissy one bedroom shack u broke fucker. like i said ill be back on the track in two hours to collect my money from you bc your my lil bitch

first of all, i aint made no threats to mafiaqueen or anybody on this forum. second, even if i did, she grown and she been on this shit long enough to defend herself. who the fucc are u, captian save-a-ho?? GTFOH wit that bullshit, like i said keep yo ho ass bacc east, triccs like u get fucced up out here.

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:
I been out west many times so speak on what you know. your just a wanna be tahts all. I got peoples in LA
ok little boy, go listen to your 50 cent cd now and dream up your gangsta life and personality.......

May 9, 2002
jmacc916 said:
first of all, i aint made no threats to mafiaqueen or anybody on this forum. .
Yet you said this a few posts before:

jmacc916 said:
and u best keep yo ho ass bacc east, bustas like u get stomped out on site out here.
:ermm:

And LOL @ YOU of all people callin someone else an "e-thug". You been trynna add some stripes to your avatar since day one.

Nov 11, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Yet you said this a few posts before:

And LOL @ YOU of all people callin someone else an "e-thug". You been trynna add some stripes to your avatar since day one.

how is that a threat?? that aint nuthin but real shit, sorry if your white suburb livin ass dont know how it goes.........

Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:
ok little boy, go listen to your 50 cent cd now and dream up your gangsta life and personality.......

What the fuck does 50 cent has to do with me owning you? See thats your problem you trying to be a person your not. And where did i claim to be a g? Im not a gangsta im a grown azz man with responsibilities unlike you.

All your doing is crying out for attention bc obviously you cant get it in reality so you come on here talking negative about everybody thtas doing something positive or speaking on something positive. You need to be banned off here asap bc your not bringing nothing to this site but negativity and hate due to you not having a life.

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:
What the fuck does 50 cent has to do with me owning you? See thats your problem you trying to be a person your not. And where did i claim to be a g? Im not a gangsta im a grown azz man with responsibilities unlike you.

All your doing is crying out for attention bc obviously you cant get it in reality so you come on here talking negative about everybody thtas doing something positive or speaking on something positive. You need to be banned off here asap bc your not bringing nothing to this site but negativity and hate due to you not having a life.
boo hoo bitch. "i need to be banned"??? LMAO ok u internet police ass nigga. if u woulda minded yo fuccin business from the start, i wouldnt have had to get on u like that. and u dont own shit except for that pair of old ass, holey ass air force one's, your bus pass, and your busted up cd player with dead batteries.

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:
You need to be banned off here asap bc your not bringing nothing to this site but negativity and hate due to you not having a life.

LMAO, damn u know someone got they feelings hurt when they cryin for someone else to get banned......thats some certified female shit

Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:
how is that a threat?? that aint nuthin but real shit, sorry if your white suburb livin ass dont know how it goes.........

thats the typical shit that wanna bes who living a fake life on here say. What the fuck does that mans race has to do with anything? Remember race dosent make you hard theres black cowards and white cowards just like theres black crimnals and white criminals. you really need to grow up and get something on your mind better yet get out in teh real world bc your trapped in a old school Gangsta rap verse.

Get out of grandmas house too.

Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:
LMAO, damn u know someone got they feelings hurt when they cryin for someone else to get banned......thats some certified female shit

You didnt hurt shit like I said your not even entertaining all your comebacks and shit talk is boring. The truth is your not contributing all you do is fuck up threads saying how bad or weak they are but question is if shit isnt interesting then why do you hurry up and reply quickly.

why should you be here? Nobody likes you obviously

May 9, 2002
jmacc916 said:
Yes, I am white and i MOVED to the burbs...anyone who STILL wants to live in the hood at age 30=a fuckin moron.

The funny thing is, sport, is that ive probably seen, done, and been around MORE "hood" shit than you could ever fuckin imagine...so you can miss me with the "im so hood" speech.

By the way, real orginal screen name...you should remove Hollow Tips nuts' from your mouth.

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:

damn, i cracced a few jokes on a member of the exclusive siccness clique and now he dont like me, what am i ever gonna do?? u the one who responded to me first to start this whole shit, now u sayin i should be banned?? i bet u alreay pm'd a couple mods huh u fuccin snitch ass, no life havin, internet geek

Nov 11, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Yes, I am white and i MOVED to the burbs...anyone who STILL wants to live in the hood at age 30=a fuckin moron.

The funny thing is, sport, is that ive probably seen, done, and been around MORE "hood" shit than you could ever fuckin imagine...so you can miss me with the "im so hood" speech.

By the way, real orginal screen name...you should remove Hollow Tips nuts' from your mouth.

i doubt that u fuccin whitebread cracca ass bitch. walk yo white ass down donna st in northtown LV and see how "hood" my spot is. and my people was callin me jmacc before hollow even came out, so get off my nuts and dont worry about my muthafuccin name. what kinda nigga worries about another niggas name?? A BITCH

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:

LMAO, this fool actin like the siccness is his whole life......he probably base his whole day on the siccness, which members of his siccness crew are online, how many pepole resond to him and cosign with him, and how many pm's he get, fuccin pathetic. your hella popular on the internet huh?? too bad u dont got no friends away from the computer. your a fuccin geek, i could give a fucc less what anybody on this website or the internet thinks about me.

May 9, 2002
jmacc916 said:
i doubt that u fuccin whitebread cracca ass bitch.
And look at that, youre not only a faggoty e-thug, but youre also huge, flaming racist. You should be banned on that alone, you piece of fuckin shit.

walk yo white ass down donna st in northtown LV and see how "hood" my spot is.
Why would i need to do that? IMy "white ass" can walk around the hoods in my city just fine. Why dont you walk your black ass down 25th & Union?

and my people was callin me jmacc before hollow even came out
Hollow Tip was J-Macc LOOOONG before his rappin days...but im sure you already knew that, tough guy.

so get off my nuts and dont worry about my muthafuccin name.
THe fuck is on YOUR nuts? I dont play of your team, sport...sorry.:confused:

what kinda nigga worries about another niggas name?? A BITCH
Who is worried? I merely pointed out what a fag you are...it is what it is.

By the way, keep earning those e-stripes, killer...youre a real mean sonuvagun!

Nov 11, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
And look at that, youre not only a faggoty e-thug, but youre also huge, flaming racist. You should be banned on that alone, you piece of fuckin shit.

LMAO, fuccin white people and the shit they say/type............smh

Nov 11, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Hollow Tip was J-Macc LOOOONG before his rappin days...but im sure you already knew that, tough guy.

^^^ok that was just plain retarded ass wps. he probably was, but wtf does that have to do with me?? my family didnt know that nigga when they started callin me that, and all my niggaz i grew up with didnt know that nigga. u know how many jmaccs there are in sac?? alot more than just 1 u fuccin honky. not to mention, me and hollow around the same age, so if anything, he mighta heard of me bacc in the day and decided he liked my name.

the bottom line, why the fucc u worryin about my name?? thats some female shit, joccin my name, cant stop thinkin about or sayin it. please get me off your mind, i dont get down with 30 yr old white boys(sorry to dissapoint u)