Who U wouldnt wanna see on America vs Hip Hop.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
You sure about that?

Keep talking you lil faggot...its gonna get real ugly for you in a minute.

im positive. and for about the fourth time now, I DONT TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF AND IF I DID I WOULDNT POST THEM ONLINE.

this old white boy makin e-threats talkin about its gonna get ugly.....too bad it cant get no uglier than the 40 yr old white bitch u have to go home to every night.....

Apr 26, 2002
jmacc916 said:
you have ZERO proof u ho ass cracca, get off my ballsacc
Wow!! Resort to racism!! How creative in tha year 2007!!! Jwacc u kno u not racist, u jus uncreative, u prolly got u a Lil white 13 year old girlfriend. Fold

May 9, 2002
jmacc916 said:
im positive. and for about the fourth time now, I DONT TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF AND IF I DID I WOULDNT POST THEM ONLINE.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

this old white boy makin e-threats talkin about its gonna get ugly.....too bad it cant get no uglier than the 40 yr old white bitch u have to go home to every night.....
MMMmm...i love old white bitches...they know how to FUCK! Unfortunetly, for youre 15 year old ass, you have not tasted vagina yet...awww...poor wittle you!!!!

:ermm:

Nov 11, 2006
^^^wow, these lil roaches never stop do they........at least your child molestin homie ces had enough sense to realize he was joccin another mans nuts and called it quits, too bad we cant say the same for yall.

and use your head for one fuccin sec dumbass....how many jmaccs do u think there is in vegas or in any big city for that matter?? WOW congratulations, u found a jmacc with a myspace page from vegas, theres probaby 5 or 6 more jmaccs from vegas with myspace pages too, u dumb fuccin honky

and i know it may be inconcievable for some of u internet geeks to understand, but not everybody in the world has a myspace page with their pics all over it. some people still do like to remain private. the only people who need to be seein my face is niggaz i be handlin business with and bitches i be fuccin.

the moral of the story is, hopefully yall can wise up and see that e-ridin for your lil homie ces is doin nothing for u except makin yall look like jmacc's diccriders......

Feb 8, 2003
Similacc916 said:
^^^wow, these lil roaches never stop do they........at least your homie ces

and use your head for one fuccin sec dumbass....how many jmaccs do u think there is in vegas or in any big city for that matter?? WOW congratulations, u found a jmacc with a myspace page from vegas, theres probaby 5 or 6 more jmaccs from vegas with myspace pages too, u dumb fuccin honky

and i know it may be inconcievable for some of u internet geeks to understand, but not everybody in the world has a myspace page with their pics all over it. some people still do like to remain private. the only people who need to be seein my face is niggaz

the moral of the story is, your homie ces is doin nothing for u except roasting me and puttin me in my place

This lil grasshopper looking nigga misses me He cant go without saying my name multiple times in one post. You need to quit the fake slander Im not or never been a child molester fag so quit tellin lies I have babies and a fiance im on grown man shit not teh fantasy you live in.

No bitch nigga CEs was gettin more money thats why he wasnt on here. I dont have time for you your a ugly, weak, generic and not even funny. Nothing you said in your million name callin has even been funny. we can even do a poll. Your a complete fraud I thought you was the real JMACC like you saidf in that 91siccness forum. Yep we found you lameback

Your not entertaining all you say is the same thing in every post you proved even more that your a immature little 16 year old church boy that rides the passenger seat of his moms doge van rocking them ugly ORVILLE REDENBOCKER GLASSES. Yeah you wanna remand private as you say so you can talk shit form a safe place.

COOP OR TONY ban this lil fuck boy he doing too much.

If you think thisd homo should be ban then say it bc imo he said Cracca way too many times then in taht 91 forum he was bashing latinos.

Nov 11, 2006
^^^^WOW this little diccrider can not stop following me around and quoting me!!!

and u dont have a clue wtf u talkin about anyways, talkin about "the real jmacc" this fool all about ridin every other niggas nuts. if u worried about yourself as much as u do every other nigga, u might actually be gettin grown woman pussy instead of little boy bootyhole u fuccin msnbc dateline allstar.

yea, yea, oriville redenbacher, buddy lambacc, ban jmacc, weve all heard the same shit from u a million times. your a no life havin, dry snitchin, diccridin fag who really need to get a life and quit worrying so much about the next nigga....

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:
COOP OR TONY ban this lil fuck boy he doing too much.

If you think thisd homo should be ban then say it bc imo he said Cracca way too many times then in taht 91 forum he was bashing latinos.

LMAO, this little bitch was like the kid in elementary that would raise his hand in class and tell the teacher that the kids next to him were passing notes.....i understand that u got butthurt when i exposed your child molestin ass but u really should handle your shit like a man and chalk it up to the game as u got snuffed out instead of crying to the mods to have me banned, u really do sound like a 9 yr old female

Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:
^^^^WOW this little diccrider can not stop following me around and quoting me!!!

weve all heard the same shit from u a million times. ..

Nobody is following you homo you keep name droppin my name(for the 10th time in this thread alone(and its true you can count yourself), how many times is CES or Cesolito is gonna come from your pipe sucking lips?)

Oh yeah Im still waiting on that Episode of msb or whatever your lying about sayin i was on. You should start really being truthful and most of all true to yourself.

Your a penny nigga living in a billion dollar world. You need both sense & cent

You change up like a time clock in everything you post.

SMIMALCC916=Prototype of a fraud bitch nigga that lies about everything. Your all lies no one believes you homo.

You not deep in the streets bc your too busy replying back on here less then 10 minutes of each roast your recieved in here.

Also that last sentence in your quote you need to soak it up bc you just described yourself.

Now go to sleep and dont wake up and one more thing I hope your mother crashes her dodge mini van off the median on the Expressway while you in the passenger seat with no seatbelt on.

no one on here would miss you weak azz boy.

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:

Nobody is following you homo you keep name droppin my name(for the 10th time in this thread alone(and its true you can count yourself), how many times is CES or Cesolito is gonna come from your pipe sucking lips?)

Oh yeah Im still waiting on that Episode of msb or whatever your lying about sayin i was on. You should start really being truthful and most of all true to yourself.

Your a penny nigga living in a billion dollar world. You need both sense & cent

You change up like a time clock in everything you post.

SMIMALCC916=Prototype of a fraud bitch nigga that lies about everything. Your all lies no one believes you homo.

You not deep in the streets bc your too busy replying back on here less then 10 minutes of each roast your recieved in here.

Also that last sentence in your quote you need to soak it up bc you just described yourself.

Now go to sleep and dont wake up and one more thing I hope your mother crashes her dodge mini van off the median on the Expressway while you in the passenger seat with no seatbelt on.

no one on here would miss you weak azz boy.

u a fake, lame, fruity ass lil pediphile. this nigga probably never been to a ghetto in his life, he just grew some dookie braids, heard a 2pac cd and thought he could rap. ever since then (which btw was in 2001) he been on the siccness nonstop e-ridin on fools with his lame ass 1dolla bill siccness gang(oh and btw hes changed his screen name 346 times in that time period)

u fake homie, u aint bout nuthin but this internet shit. keep followin me around and quoting my every post, i know it makes u feel good to feel like u "owning" somebody......the truth is u a broke ass nigga with nuthin better to do than talk shit online

Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:
he been on the siccness nonstop e-ridin on fools
u fake homie,
u aint bout nuthin but this internet shit.
keep followin me around and quoting my every post, .....
.the truth is u a broke ass nigga with nuthin better to do than talk shit online

YOU JUST EXPLAINED YOURSELF PERFECTLY. good job kid.

Since you luv my replies newsflash!
Im leaving tomorrow to go to New York on business for a few days so I wont be on here roasting you. I know you'll be on here all weekend long anticipating attention though. its easy to make a joke out of you.
Its funny how im fake remember I more known then you will ever be generic kid.

I know your real feelings now your absolutely jealous & envy me.

Far as the ghetto yeah I USED to live there. I cant help it I got my shit together and got out and bettered myself I still whip through there every now and then.

Who wanna live in poverty forever lil stupid mothafucka?

I seen it all but im not getting on here and brag bc thats my memories. You too damn dumb for your own good to realize taht trying to keep it real will get you in a polished up box with your hands crossed on your lap, make up on your face, no shoes and body filled with embalming fluid.

The goal in life is to better yourself something you obviously cant do.

You wolf a big game on here like a wrestling commentator but in reality you would already be dead for threats you made. You not gonna live long with your mentality I gurantee you taht

Nov 11, 2006
^^dont try and act like u goin to NY for business u lyin ass nigga, u probably goin to re-up on your east coast bobby brown hocus pocus, and meet up with the 9 yr old boy you've been talkin to on the pm u fuccin pediphile.

on the other hand, i really will be smashing my 300 down to dago this weekend to visit my sister and my niggaz down there and smokin trainwreck the whole time. and i wont be surprised when i get bacc to see about 2 pages of your dolla bill goons tryna e-ride for yo bitch ass.

vegas and any city in cali>>>>>>>>new york & oh-hi-ho

Feb 8, 2003
jmacc916 said:
^^dont try and act like u goin to NY for business u lyin ass nigga, u probably goin to re-up on your east coast bobby brown hocus pocus, and meet up with the 9 yr old boy you've been talkin to on the pm u fuccin pediphile.

on the other hand, i really will be in dago this weekend visitng my sister and my niggaz down there and smokin trainwreck the whole time.....

You have no idea whats my tasks in New York are for.

Like I said how am I a pediphiler? wheres your episode taht your lying about a few replies up(nop photoshopped pictures but legit shit?) You nothing but a liar everybody on here knows the truth so take your slander and lies and kizz my azz nigga you a high school chump that spreads fake rumors thats all.

Who cares if you going to your sisters tell her im sorry for fucking up her jaw bone when she was deep throating me. the only trainwreck that will be smoking is the Amtrack train your dusty azz will be riding when it melfucntrions and jumps the track.

Nov 11, 2006
Hurrache said:
You have no idea whats my tasks in New York are for.

Like I said how am I a pediphiler? wheres your episode taht your lying about a few replies up(nop photoshopped pictures but legit shit?) You nothing but a liar everybody on here knows the truth so take your slander and lies and kizz my azz nigga you a high school chump that spreads fake rumors thats all.

Who cares if you going to your sisters tell her im sorry for fucking up her jaw bone when she was deep throating me. the only trainwreck that will be smoking is the Amtrack train your dusty azz will be riding when it melfucntrions and jumps the track.

^^^ok u are just plain retarded and im about done wasting my time responding to your ignat ass. If you got nothing to hide, repost the pic i posted of u before u deleted it, and show everybody how ces loves and respects the kids u retarded ass midget