who sells the most in daygo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
like i said before - never ask an artis how many copies they sold. they're always gonna say somethin like "over 100,000". i hear that from hella underground cats.

but lil c.s. and mitchy are sellin the most in san diego

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Nigga i pushed 5k hand 2 hand combat of community service i bought a benz with that shit but its in the shop! so now im pushing a camry with thirteen inch spinner hubcaps but i keep them clean dogg! hahahhaha LMAO...NAH!!!!

since i sale records at the sicc shop in the mall and on the net and what not i have hands on expirence on this one, no distro, hmmm? i would have to say its a close race between LIL C.S, DAMU and Mitchy Slick these are 3 artist for sure that sale records to the white, brown , and black without ? they come running for these 3 artist!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
If my calculations are correct dido brown has just sold 250,000 hand to hand..L.O.L. they was on here sayin they pushin big numbers by hand.....
K.O. good question cause I know you aint askin from a groupie perspective but from a young businessman.I dont think anyones gonna admit there #s unless they major.I would like to know personally.I think if some of these wack aspring rappers knew the truth, they may find something else to do, but the perception is oh if so and so pushed 30,000 I should be able to push 2,000 easy, but the one really pushed 3,000, so that person will be lucky to push 200,and $2000 is not good for a years worth of work especially if you subtract all the costs,pressing, there is probably more but lets say he did own artwork,produced it all with fruity loops and cubase L.E. on his mommas computer.He probably presses 1000 so he makes actually 1000.....hmmm

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Its hard to sale a thousand off the shelves out of stores if your unknown but if you go hand 2 hand combat travel to other places and not sit around at home its rather easy imo but lets get the facts straight everybody aint built for selling CD's on the streets this is where most artist fuck up they have no people skills so they scare all the customers away it can be frustrating at times a gift and a curse But i have done this it may take awhile but yes you can we sold about 7 or 800
Hoffa & Kazynski "unauthorized" album in 2000
hand to hand with no distro or in stores we traveled to LA every weekend and between here and there we move that minimum after getting 1k pressed up it took about 6 months or maybe more to do between 3 ppl.
and the cost of the record was small we had our own studio all we paid for was graphics and manufacturing
the same with community service i didnt pay any artist for those songs i got those out of service i did for those artist whether it was promo interviews what ever it took they just fell in my lap i pad nothing for that record also! We only paid for the mastering of it and manufaturing and graphics i didnt lose anything in either record! but i really dont know how it affected my dude's account with the distro but im thankful for all the help my niggaz gave me its about adding to my resume with me it will help me out in the long run! gaining that expirence is priceless i even made a group record with a friend garbage record LOL but i sold 200 of that but i didnt persue it like the others cause i didnt want to be known as a rapper! Its all about your drive and hustle you gotta go into this shit thinking that it aint nothing out there another nigga got that you cant have or get or done already had!
Just My 2cents! Thanks for asking for my opinion!

P.S if i were you i would start small first maybe 3 or 400 units first so it wont be that big of a waste if you decide your not built for selling cd's hand 2 hand.

Jun 12, 2005
Wallnutz said:
im sure some of the chicano rappers are pushing big numbers

from the chicano rappers i guess we gotta take lil rob out of the list cause that fool kinda went mainstream but Mr knightowl sells alot and i think Mr sancho sells the most from the chicano rappers but he belongs to lowpro so he's probably not really making that much $$ and knightowl owns his label sawed off records so he's profiting more, Mr lil one also sells alot.

Jun 12, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
^^HOW ABOUT MR.SHADOW??
shit how did i forget about shadow.... he sold alot when he came out with his original shit but most of his recent albums have mostly old songs from other albums or from shit that he was featured on other rappers albums... his last album i heard that was pretty good was soy mexicano but other then that i havent heard new shit from him.