who sells the most in daygo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2005
mrskrilla said:
Everybody know that Mitchy sells the most. Jayo is over, and Lil Rob and Nick Cannon don't count cuz they mainstream, sorta.
Lil rob has been in the game pushing tons of unit for over 10 years he sound scanned over 50,000 units about 10 years ago and that was with no radio play and he sure wasnt mainstream.

angel the don said:
LETS B REAL NOW. AINT NO1 SELLIN RECORDS OUT THEM STORES MORE THAN LIL ROB.
At this moment this statement is very true. i am sure mitchy irocc and others will do very well also

mr shadow has sound scanned a average of 20 thousand on a few different records and his current album that has been out for a month sold about 2000 so far

Jun 14, 2005
anonymousman said:
from the chicano rappers i guess we gotta take lil rob out of the list cause that fool kinda went mainstream but Mr knightowl sells alot and i think Mr sancho sells the most from the chicano rappers but he belongs to lowpro so he's probably not really making that much $$ and knightowl owns his label sawed off records so he's profiting more, Mr lil one also sells alot.
all of these guys do very well and the sell records all over the world. chicano rap does very good in japan and i know one chicano rapper that sold 30,000 of one album in japan.

Jun 14, 2005
50cal said:
If my calculations are correct dido brown has just sold 250,000 hand to hand..L.O.L. they was on here sayin they pushin big numbers by hand.....
K.O. good question cause I know you aint askin from a groupie perspective but from a young businessman.I dont think anyones gonna admit there #s unless they major.I would like to know personally.I think if some of these wack aspring rappers knew the truth, they may find something else to do, but the perception is oh if so and so pushed 30,000 I should be able to push 2,000 easy, but the one really pushed 3,000, so that person will be lucky to push 200,and $2000 is not good for a years worth of work especially if you subtract all the costs,pressing, there is probably more but lets say he did own artwork,produced it all with fruity loops and cubase L.E. on his mommas computer.He probably presses 1000 so he makes actually 1000.....hmmm
you sure talk a lot of shit about dido brown. i have the feelin you have a crush on him. i aint here to talk about his music or what you think of him or it cause i dont give a flying fuck. i press about 2000 cd's for dido brown every 9 to 11 days. i personally seen his crew sell 60 cds in about a hour at a carls jr here in east la. his checks are always good. i will add the numbers up since i have been working with dido this year and post them online. i know he pressed about 12,000 units with another guy cause i supplied all of his covers. go get his dvd and sell all the people buying his shit on film

dido brown sold 3000 lil al singles for us in a month time

i seen lil cs in the street a lot of times selling his cd's also so i am sure he sold a lot of cd's

i know damu personally. i helped him press his one shot kill album and did the artwork for it. people really do buy a lot of his shit but i dont think he is really selling the most in san diego. i am sure with the right people behind him he would do some big numbers

k.o-tha-husla if you believe in yourself and your music and have a good hustle skys the limit.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
david05 said:
you sure talk a lot of shit about dido brown. i have the feelin you have a crush on him. i aint here to talk about his music or what you think of him or it cause i dont give a flying fuck. i press about 2000 cd's for dido brown every 9 to 11 days. i personally seen his crew sell 60 cds in about a hour at a carls jr here in east la. his checks are always good. i will add the numbers up since i have been working with dido this year and post them online. i know he pressed about 12,000 units with another guy cause i supplied all of his covers. go get his dvd and sell all the people buying his shit on film

dido brown sold 3000 lil al singles for us in a month time

i seen lil cs in the street a lot of times selling his cd's also so i am sure he sold a lot of cd's

i know damu personally. i helped him press his one shot kill album and did the artwork for it. people really do buy a lot of his shit but i dont think he is really selling the most in san diego. i am sure with the right people behind him he would do some big numbers

k.o-tha-husla if you believe in yourself and your music and have a good hustle skys the limit.
IM just gonna say this you the only one pumpin dido on here now you do the math,Im sure Im not the only one on here who scratches there head at the 2000 c.ds almost every week you claim he sells, I aint hating either I hope he does sell that,But for someone who doesnt care what I say about your boy toy you sure did take the time to type and respond..Its cool you two deserve each other

Apr 25, 2004
I dont know this nigga Dido personally but that nigga be on tha grind.... I cant even pay my sprint bill without somebody trying to sell me a dido brown cd..... and they persistant as fuck!

Jun 12, 2005
david05 said:
all of these guys do very well and the sell records all over the world. chicano rap does very good in japan and i know one chicano rapper that sold 30,000 of one album in japan.
them japanese are as rich as americans and they listen to alot of gangsta rap, so that's a good sign. So what chicano rapper has sold the most in japan? knightowl & shadow say they sell alot in japan, mr d also sells like crazy in japan & so do them hipower(capone-e) but i wonder who's the one selling the most out there.

Jun 14, 2005
anonymousman said:
them japanese are as rich as americans and they listen to alot of gangsta rap, so that's a good sign. So what chicano rapper has sold the most in japan? knightowl & shadow say they sell alot in japan, mr d also sells like crazy in japan & so do them hipower(capone-e) but i wonder who's the one selling the most out there.
I think they all sell a lot of cd's out there...even more when they tour there. They are all popular there. There is not really anyway to tell. I will be in Japan next week and I will see whats up.

I bought 2 copies of Trig from the Bam and it would be sold out a lot, so i am sure mitchy sold a lot of em. I think he will be very sucessful with his new album when it comes out. But like he said
You have to spend money to make money.

Oct 26, 2005
anonymousman said:
shit how did i forget about shadow.... he sold alot when he came out with his original shit but most of his recent albums have mostly old songs from other albums or from shit that he was featured on other rappers albums... his last album i heard that was pretty good was soy mexicano but other then that i havent heard new shit from him.
SHADOW IS KNOWN IM PRETTY SURE PUTTING ALL HIS ALBUMS TOGETHER HE SOLD MORE THAN 200,000 YEAH THE SOY MEXICANO ALBUM WAS TIGHT AS FUCK.. I LIKE THE SONG WHERE HE SAYS "..MANOS ARRIBA/O MUERTE ES TU UNICA SALIDA/SOLDADOS LISTOS ENEMIGOS EN LA MIRA TIRA/ SI ES QUE PUEDES/ EN SAN DIEGO TE MUERES/DINERO NO ME HACE FALTA DROGAS PISTOLAS MUJERES/ TIENES LA BOCA SUELTA/ Y SABES QUE LA NETA/ NO HAY NADIE VIVO QUE ME RETE EN ESTE PLANETA/ CON METRALLETAS ESCOPETAS Y ESCUADRAS/ KILOS DE ZORRILLO Y CAJAS LLENAS DE BALAS/LA MALA SUERTE TE HA LLEGADO HABRE LOS OJOS/ LADO SUR DE CALIFORNIA YA CONTROLA TODO/ SOLO FUMO DE LA MARI MAS FINA/TEQUILA 1800 EN LA CANTINA/VIVA VILLA/CROMO SIEMPRE BRILLA/NOCHE Y DIA/ WOPTOWN ES LA PANDILLA/MOTA SIN SEMILLA FERIA DE A MONTONES/ PATRONES DE LAS CALLES A LOS MONTES..."
AND THE HOOK GOES "BIEN ARMADOS LISTOS PA' LA GUERRA EN DONDE QUIERAS POR MAR AIRE O TIERRA NO SOY CUALQUIERA HOMBRE DE NEGOCIOS SOLAMENTE CON LOS JEFES SOY UN SOCIO/ NO TE CONVIENE BAJALE DE HUEVOS/PANDILLEROS MEXICANOS PELOTEROS.." LOL ITHINK IT GOES LIKE THAT L