WHO REMEMBERS DIRTY SHOEZ AKA TADOU? WELL GUESS THE FUCK WHAT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think he still posts here under a diff name...
Yeah he posts under Dirty Shoez still.

Having a rapist face is out of his control.

But growing that mustache was completely his choice.
LOL

Hmm thats a pretty cool story and everything I AM....

..... but wheres the pics of the chick you went to school with?
LOL, she ain't nothin special doggy but here ya go. She's on the LEFT...and on the RIGHT...who remembers this girl? It's the girl who got photoshopped with the crazy eye.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol, that bitch on the right got snorted by dirty ass in that other pic......someone should photoshop the hungry hungry hippo next to her gobbling her ass up!

Dec 3, 2005
Tadpole is the original siccness fag. Before Boeg, before anybody! This dude thought he was a fuckin genius, thought he knew everything about anything. What a pole smoker. I remember him saying he was gonna show up to fight people from the sicc and never showing, having some lame excuse like I couldnt make it all the way from Aberdeen or wherever the hell he from. He was too busy studying to become a rocket scientist or somethin

I'm sorry you had the misfortune of coming across him on FB, but lets get the photoshopped pictures of Harold back up here for old times sake.

Mar 17, 2006
lol @ Gas

yeah, who doesnt remember this cat, i think he still posts outta nowhere sometimes, usually in the NW forum when ive seen em. the siccness was more fun then too lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Harold and I use to get into it back in the day.

He use to get into it with everyone. Lots of us told him we'd set up a greeting party at Sea-Tac Airport for him if he showed up.

He talks about him and I hanging out, eating pizza and playing video games. I don't know where the fuck he gets the idea I'd hang out with him though.

I really don't mind him, I just thought that it was fucking wild that I saw him, out of ALL people, on a friend's Facebook page.

Dec 3, 2005
wheres the one with the soul glo dude turning his head around and its tadpole? I know there was alot more, i should be saving alot of pictures on here under a file named "classic siccness shit"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i got ya covered on that tho anyway lol this first one is FUCKING cracking me up....every time i look at it i damn near die from laughing so hard...