Who is better North Vallejo rappers or South Vallejo rappers ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thats a good one.........Never thought about it

Being from South Vallejo..(Sheridan and Magazine).......hummmmmmmmm.....shyt dawg dunno

I rep da V in general

Don't know if i helped any but..................................

Soldier Hard.....................OUT!

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I don't think it's a question that can really be answered cause I'm from Road Side/North Vallejo and I've seen nothing but talent from every side. It's also a question that would fa sho start hella beef in the V! lol!!

Every area of Vallejo has hot shit! Cats just sleep on allot of us!

One

Apr 25, 2002
thats all on opinion dogg....u gonna agree with whatever somebody tells u..if they said madonna runs vallejo u gonna say.."ok cool"..or are u gonna decide for yourself?..

Jan 30, 2004
This aint stupid question you haters

South Side Vallejo
E-40
D-Shot
Celly Cel
B-Legit
Da Mossie
Suga T

North Vallejo

Young Lay
Mac Mall
Mac Dre
Dubbe
Coolio Da Unda Dog
PSD

Tell me your opinion instead of commenting about the question Cut -Throats

Sep 17, 2002
Add Jay Tee dude to your north side folks!!!
Hey what i want to know is why 40 kept saying shit about dre when dre never mentioned 40 in any of his older songs except that demo tape he had the really ripped on celly cell?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
i could quadrouple those lists but i aint gonna.

why do you want to know? aint you heard their shit?

the sides knock different flavas so it's to difficult to tell apart.. they all vets too so they done put in work and sayin one's better over the other aint fair to the artists.. and it dont make sense.. if ya feel me.

Feb 11, 2004
vallejo got so much talent ,from hood to hood, blocc 2 blocc, east 2 west, south 2 north, everyone thats raps out here aint just from the north or the hills.... that real 707 shit ...

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
quote e-beeze....vallejo got so much talent ,from hood to hood, blocc 2 blocc, east 2 west, south 2 north, everyone thats raps out here aint just from the north or the hills.... that real 707 shit ...

co-signin

Soldier Hard............................OUT!