Who is better? Court Dog, Fat Tone, Rich the Factor, or Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2005
I RESPECT TECH AND COURT CAUSE THEY GOT THAT FAST BUT "COMMON" MIDWEST STYLE. BUT I GOTTA SAY TONE THEN RICH CAUSE IMA KALI BOY AND I LIKE THAT STRAIGHT GANGSTA FLOW YOU DIG. BUT OVERALL TECH HAS BEEN THE NIGGA THAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU NOT FROM K.C CAUSE THE OTHERS DONT REALLY GET KALI EXPOSURE. RICH AND TONE GET A LIL BUT THATS ONLY WITH THE BAY KATS. COURT DOG, NEVER EVEN HEARD OF HIM TILL I CAME OUT THAT WAY.

Nov 13, 2004
Tech is most definintly the BEST rapper as far as skill goes...hell it aint many in the industry fuckin with him....I even heard Court Dog say Tech is a spittin mufucka and he thinks Tech is way better than him rappin...BUT...Court and Rich both have the same quality that sets them apart and thats swagger. They both some smooth hustler type cats for real. But Court reminds me of Stringer Bell from that show The Wire while Rich is more like Avon Barksdale. So in essence in an overall rating its hard to tell because they all have unique qualities. But straight rappin....Tech N9ne all day.

Feb 11, 2006
As far as Lyrics and Rappin than I think Tech9! Hell its Tech no matter what! Than after him, COURT DOG! He's a monster on da mic too! Wish as far as finished albums were a lil better. Fat tone would be 3rd but Rich tha Factor would be the 4th out da 4 named in thread! (Mainly that is because only heard a lil of Rich) I just started bumpin Fat Tone after his Murder cuz he Raps with a bunch of my fav. artists from SAC! But TechaNinna is holdin down K.C. as far as a 801 standpoint goes! He been out here like 4 or 5 times and always has a large following in da Lake. But another artist I seen in this was the Mon dude from Southside Posse! I think he is my favorite from K.C. but havent heard that cd in 3 or so years and actually just started a thread looking for this album! I luv that CD! Where can I get it? ......... ALSO! MUCH LUV & RESPECTS TO ALL K.C. ARTISTS BRINGIN HEAT FOR DA FANS WHO ENJOY THAT STREET, GRIMEY, REAL, GANGSTA, & Ghetto Music! Keep it comin!

Aug 27, 2004
llsikc said:
How do yall figure that Fat Tone, Rich the Factor are better than Court Dog??!! OK Tech is a dam good rapper aint no disputin that and it just depends on what you like. But Court Dog can rap fast, slow, crunk, and sings and still keeps it gutter grimey gangsta but can turn around and do a Nelly sing songy mainstream song too. Court talks about the same shit Rich and Tone talk about but delivers it much better. Maybe people are judging Fat Tone and Rich the Factors street mishaps , and cuz Courts business aint in the street maybe thats it. And in all truthfullness Court has sold just as many records as Rich and more than Fat Tone! And as far as whose realer, anybody in KC can tell you when Court lived in KC you would see him out everywhere by himself. Westport, The Park, on Prospect, in the hood, wherever. Rich, Tone, and Tech all roll with a bunch fools. Nuff said! Plus look at his track record, Court was on No Limit and has worked with everybody from Master P to Brotha Lynch Hung to Bizzy Bone to everybody in between. And guess what..he owns the label and IS the money behind himself. Can some of these other niggaz yall praising say the same?
I agree wit you

Sep 9, 2005
WITHOUT ANY FUCCIN DOUBT RICH IZ BETTER, TECH WAS COOL BACK IN THE DAY UNTIL HE STARTED THIS DEMON TYPE SHIT, COURT IZ ON THE RISE I HAVEN'T HEARD TO MUCH FROM HIM BUT MY FOLKS FROM THE FOE FUCC WITH HIM SO I GIVE HIM TIME. HIS NAME AINT THROUGH THE TOWN ENOUGH YET. NIGGAS IZ RUSHIN TO 7TH HEAVEN FO RICH NOT COURT DOGG OR TECH!

FAT TONE CANT SPIT, ON THE IT STARTS IN THE MIDDLE COMPILATION HIS SONG THE VETT WAS FEDDY, HIS FIRST CD THAT TAY PUT OUT WAS TIGHT. HE HAD RICH ON THERE MAC DRE ,MESSY, TAY , BO YOU NAME IT,BACK THEN HE HAD THE TOWN ON HIS NUTTS

DONT 4 GET ABOUT SOLO-PITTSBURG PHILTY-FIERCE-ETC..

Status
Not open for further replies.