Who is better? Court Dog, Fat Tone, Rich the Factor, or Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2003
Tech N9ne
Rich
Fat Tone
Court Dog

Thats my view on this group of artists and I agree with what was earlier posted, hopefully more doors and opportunities to shine will arise for artists with "Ever Ready." But then again we'll have to just wait and see.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
YEP YEP O G!

fuck that fat tone is hard on the m i c ..

rich lyrics are coo... one of my favorite lines is on the black borda brothers mix tape.... ' she runnin through my mansion like she dante hall/ im puffin on this blunt tryna stay calm dog!...

Nov 6, 2004
i would say courtdogg...richthe factor has a lot of cds out but none of them are good..i just dont like fattone...techn9ne's old stuff was good..his new stuff is no good...

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
flipyawig said:
i would say courtdogg...richthe factor has a lot of cds out but none of them are good..i just dont like fattone...techn9ne's old stuff was good..his new stuff is no good...
TECHS NEW SHIT IZ PHAT PLAYA!! DONT JUDGE TECH BY ABSOLUTE POWER YOU HEARD THE SHIT HE DOES ON OTHER FOLKS RECORDS. HE STILL HARD! CHECK THAT RELLEZ JOINT!!!!

Aug 3, 2004
Its no disputing Tech is a dam good rapper, charisma, style, lyrics, and the white crowd. Fat Tone...no style, simple lyrics, C-Bo's charisma, Rich..cool lil hustla style, clever at times, and definintly has his niche. Court..style, charisma, lyrics so I would say Tech N9ne
Court Dog Rich The Factor and Fat Tone cant compete.

Feb 26, 2004
Don't you rap with Court????

Who Rich sound like? That boy style done switched up and grew so many times? Who has money behind Rich but Rich? Finesse did kill that spade album though! 40 water brought the bay to KC and Court really ait fucking wit him so.... Ohio might be the spot for him. Although KC Cheif reps for the town! :cool:

llsikc said:
i respect that homie...and yes Finesse is a dam good rapper also. U dont think Court Dog is at least 1 of the best though? I'm just tryin 2 figure out y folks be knockin my nigga and dony wanna give him props? oh and Fat Tone dont sound like C=Bo?

Feb 26, 2004
wow NOW that's an opinoin!!

"None of them are good." I guess the good employees at Record stores would disagree. Since Rich can't keep anything in stock but mixtapes. I mean after 20 albums the people would have let him know he sucks, RIGHT? Let me guess the popper is better? LOL :devious:

flipyawig said:

Status
Not open for further replies.