Who has the best fans on the sicc??? NFL!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who reps the best on the sicc

• The Oakland raiders

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • KC chiefs

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • San Diego chargers

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Pittsburg steelers

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Ten titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packers for rossibreath

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Broncos for scary

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Raiders, niners, chiefs, Seahawks are the most represented but who got the most non delusional fans on the sicc.. I think were all pullin for the hawks now and 9er fans don't act like there's a rivalry.. But who represents the most for their team.. And ironlungs don't come in here off top and dispresect one of the greatestest organizatinons of all time. I'll give you the niners are obviously better 5 over 3... But who on the sicc puts it down..?? and just don't vote for your team this a public poll...

Feb 14, 2004
I wana say Steelers fans. Their team has more Super Bowls than any other team, and yet you don't see Stealth, Jazzo(free jazzo), Maniac, Vamps, etc...in any threads pulling the Super Bowl shit like you see other fans doing ALL of the time. They're one of the best teams in the league right now, and they're not in here stirring up shit non-stop like other fans.

I try to rep for the Seahawks anytime I can, though. You all should know that lol

I'm not participating on that poll, though. It's a different question lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm gonna go with Steelers fans here too, I can't remember any of them talking smack.

Worst has to be the retardinal fans, az loss, liver disease and a few others..

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
steeler fans are cool but they got no reason to talk shit!, they alway win...lol
I can only speak for myself, but it's that and at the same time we know what it's like to get our asses handed to us. For all the success the Steelers have had in the last several years, the Patriots have our number..

The only opposing fans I really talk shit to are those that are stupid enough to wander into the Steelers bar or when I'm at the game..

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
CHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRRRRRGERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS

BOLT FAN ROLL CALL IN THIS BITCH!

ME,ESCO,1904,NONFICKTION AKA BROWNIE MACK,JAYSAV,RASAN,KING SPADEZ,LORD BYRON,WALDIEJR,CARL WINSLOW,AND ANY OTHERS I FORGOT,ONLY A SMALL GROUP BUT WE HOLD IT DOWN FOR SD!

Jan 18, 2006
this is the Siccness, like the old saying goes "if you stand the heat, stay up out this". The Raiders like I said before are the most hated team on here regardless of what anyone says. Folks swear were just gonna let people talk shit about our team and not say anything back or not get the last laugh

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
this is the Siccness, like the old saying goes "if you stand the heat, stay up out this". The Raiders like I said before are the most hated team on here regardless of what anyone says. Folks swear were just gonna let people talk shit about our team and not say anything back or not get the last laugh
Lol. I think its, if u can't stand the heat. Stay up out the kitchen.

Jan 18, 2006
@Savage yep, we have something in common. Enjoying putting these delusional Niner fans back in reality.@ Rossi I was putting it how C-bo said it in a verse lol