Who has the best fans on the sicc??? NFL!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who reps the best on the sicc

• The Oakland raiders

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • KC chiefs

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • San Diego chargers

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Pittsburg steelers

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Ten titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packers for rossibreath

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Broncos for scary

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
id say raiders...

and im glad jazzo aint on here...dude aint really who he says he is cant wait to expose his ass next time he lips up.

Anyone who takes a picture of there ankle bracelet to look cool is a straight up bitch

Nov 7, 2006
though i feel like i respect others and there teams alot and the only 1 who represents my very hated team the entertainment factor has to go to raiders. i mean theres a classic thread from one of there fans for cryin out loud. you can always count on them and 9er fans to constantly talk shit no matter what.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
though i feel like i respect others and there teams alot and the only 1 who represents my very hated team the entertainment factor has to go to raiders. i mean theres a classic thread from one of there fans for cryin out loud. you can always count on them and 9er fans to constantly talk shit no matter what.
what??

I'm trying to make sense of this post... but I can't

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I know who the worst fans are, warriors fans. they'll complain all throughout the game that they're team is being cheated and that the game is fixed(why even watch then?). meanwhile they're team is being out rebounded by like 100 to 2.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
we also get out free throwed 20+ free throws to 2 in the 2nd half nba is ajoke and favors the top teams nba has been crooked
your own announcers said those were the right calls. fact is your squad has a habit of falling apart in the second half of games. if you actually believed your own bullshit about the nba being crooked, then you wouldn't be watching.

Nov 7, 2006
what??

I'm trying to make sense of this post... but I can't
lol there was suppose to be a period inbetween the 1st 2 sentences. i was stating how i think i rep my team very well, and then went on to state that the raiders are the best fans on here cause they funny as shit and make it entertaining to be in this forum

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Everyone reps there team to the fullest.

So its kinda hard to say.

Make a poll about who the dumbest fans are and we all know who would win that.
Oh come on.. I sorta agree with you but have you ever looked at a niner thread..? Rediculousness.. Raider fans are somewhat terrible but if we take a Poll of the drunkest asshole fans we win everytime and that's whatvewalky counts.. At least we don't have to watch games in the snow props tonfans like packer fans who watch every game in the snow/cold fuck that but what else is really goin in in Wisconsin besides the CREEPS creepin out at bars fingering drunk chicks who are puking in themselves

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Oh come on.. I sorta agree with you but have you ever looked at a niner thread..? Rediculousness.. Raider fans are somewhat terrible but if we take a Poll of the drunkest asshole fans we win everytime and that's whatvewalky counts.. At least we don't have to watch games in the snow props tonfans like packer fans who watch every game in the snow/cold fuck that but what else is really goin in in Wisconsin besides the CREEPS creepin out at bars fingering drunk chicks who are puking in themselves
lolwut?!?!?

lmao