Who has the best fans on the sicc??? NFL!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who reps the best on the sicc

• The Oakland raiders

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • KC chiefs

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • San Diego chargers

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Pittsburg steelers

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Ten titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packers for rossibreath

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Broncos for scary

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2004
I actually don't have a problem with any Raiders fans, except for when Skizzy expresses his never ending hate for Seahawks, but ends up going to their games lol

Jan 5, 2006
@Savage yep, we have something in common. Enjoying putting these delusional Niner fans back in reality.@ Rossi I was putting it how C-bo said it in a verse lol
Is that the Raiders' fans on here's new favorite word???

The only team I "hate" is not even a football team...The Dodgers. Raiders or other teams I wouldn't put in that category... more like dislike

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I actually don't have a problem with any Raiders fans, except for when Skizzy expresses his never ending hate for Seahawks, but ends up going to their games lol
LOL, ass!

I don't really hate the Seahawks. I just hate the ones around here(not siccness, im talkin folks i know in person) who are bandwagon fans n never gave a fuck bout em til they made it to the super bowl a couple years ago n they claim as "die hard" fans.

And I've been to one NFL game in my life... Which happened to be a Seahawks vs niner game lol. My father was gonna move becuz of business n we had never been to a game before so we decided to go to the seahawk vs niner game which coincidently the only game that was available at the time.

Also savage, do I really hate on the Seahawks that much? Lol, I didn't really think I did cuz I rarely talk shit on siccness.

RAAAAAIIIDDDERRRRSSS BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I don't hate the Seahawks as much as the Raiders, even though the 9ers are in the same division, due to the fact that the Seahawks weren't in the same division up until the last decade.

So my hatred goes more towards the Raiders (fans), Cowgirls (playoff history), Packers (playoff history + Favre owned the 9ers), Patriots (smug ass Belichick and Brady and his long mane, lol).

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I wana say Steelers fans. Their team has more Super Bowls than any other team, and yet you don't see Stealth, Jazzo(free jazzo), Maniac, Vamps, etc...in any threads pulling the Super Bowl shit like you see other fans doing ALL of the time. They're one of the best teams in the league right now, and they're not in here stirring up shit non-stop like other fans.

I try to rep for the Seahawks anytime I can, though. You all should know that lol

I'm not participating on that poll, though. It's a different question lol
I love you.

Apr 2, 2010
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=367738&page=2

Not only did you completely mistake what I said (most likely because you were in a rage when I was only pointing out a few flaws in the Seahawks) you started flipping out and ramdomly mentioning things that had absolutely nothing to do with the conversation.

All I did was point out a few flaws about the Seahawks, no need to get all worked up about it and start going off...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't hate the Seahawks as much as the Raiders, even though the 9ers are in the same division, due to the fact that the Seahawks weren't in the same division up until the last decade.

So my hatred goes more towards the Raiders (fans), Cowgirls (playoff history), Packers (playoff history + Favre owned the 9ers), Patriots (smug ass Belichick and Brady and his long mane, lol).
you're a fucking faggot

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com

None of the teams you listed is in your own division? This is the only thing I don't like about some niner fans.. The raiders are your biggest rival.. Everyone of our divisional games is a rivalry game.. A match up against the niners doesn't mean much to us..

In other news I saw two drunk dudes get into and almost fight on the Vegas strip tonight.. They were arguing about none other than the chargers and the raiders. Both were decked out in gear it was pretty funny cuz they were both wasted felt like I was at the collesium watchin those drunk messicans go at it