Who doesn't wear a seat belt these days?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
i got one of those cars that makes annoying ass beeping sounds and flashes until my seatbelt is connected. So being the genius I am I just connect the seatbelt and sit OVER it lol
this was funny as fuck but my trailblazer has locking seatbelts when you break or go over a certain mph shit hugs you like a polar bear, cant even lean forward to peep around covered corners...ill wear my shit most of the time and never got a ticket....but sumtimes its off...when it souldnt be. my boy died in an accident he "shoulda" survied if he had his seat belt on

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
if you dont wear one, you're fucking retarded. you're gonna fucking die if you get into a bad accident and thats the end of that story PERIOD! thats like fucking without a condom in a room full of hoes.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
how much fine do you have to pay in america if you get caught without a seatbelt?

over here its about £50 (~ $70)

Jul 6, 2004
Why would I wanna wear a seatbelt. I'm a muthafuckin gangsta. Wearing seatbelts ain't gangsta. Shit, I actually had all my seatbelts removed from my car so no one has a chance to wear one.

Seriously though, I always wear mine now. When I was younger, yeah, I thought it was cool to not wear a seatbelt. Like everyone else though, you come to a realization that you'd rather live than look cool. The tickets givin for not wearing your seatbelts definitely make you wanna wear it too.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I always wear my seatbelt... but, I do know of a group of people who never wear their seatbelt for the very reason that one of their best friends was in a car accident with 6 other people in the vehicle. Out of the 6 only one was wearing his seat belt and that's the dude who died.

fuck it tho, if you're going to go, then you're going to go. Not like there's anything to be scared of in a nothingness abyss.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
I use to never wear a belt then one time leaving from a friends house something told me to put on my belt and a minute later i wrecked.Now I always wear it......

Cool Story Belt Goon......

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I don't wear it inside the city, but buckle up once outside on a highway. Used to never wear it. Then one night I buckled up, don't know why and had a big accident. Prolly saved my life...