Who doesn't wear a seat belt these days?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2010
Just read something about how the local police stepped things up for Memorial Day weekend. Handed out 440 citations. 75 were for seatbelt violations.

Looks like most seat belt laws came into being in the 1980s and 90s. I started driving back in late 1990s so it has always been a no-brainer for me. Get in the car, click the belt and take off.

It's simple and only takes a second, but there must be some resistance to wearing a belt.

Oct 3, 2006
i dont know anyone who DOESNT wear one these days esp with all these 90's babies driving around with their 2 door honda hatchback actin like its a ferrari

Mar 13, 2003
I remember some dudes who robbed a local check/cash spot in hayward back in the day, and wrapped the car around a pole.......The passenger went flying out the window just like this.....It's a trip to see that shit in real life. Driver was left hanging out the driver window and the back seat passenger went flying out into a ditch.......Me and my pops seen the whole shit since we were at a red light on the opposite side of the road...I remember i couldnt eat afterwards and my pops ate his food like nothing bothered him, since we were on our way to eat lunch @ sizzlers....haha

Feb 28, 2008
I almost always wear one. Except if I'm just driving like a block or so. Plus fuck getting a ticket for that bullshit. That's the only ticket I've ever gotten, a seat belt violation......And I was the passenger.

Sep 12, 2005
I remember some dudes who robbed a local check/cash spot in hayward back in the day, and wrapped the car around a pole.......The passenger went flying out the window just like this.....It's a trip to see that shit in real life. Driver was left hanging out the driver window and the back seat passenger went flying out into a ditch.......Me and my pops seen the whole shit since we were at a red light on the opposite side of the road...I remember i couldnt eat afterwards and my pops ate his food like nothing bothered him, since we were on our way to eat lunch @ sizzlers....haha
sizzler's cheese toast slaps.

Sep 17, 2007
i wear my shit everytime i drive.....Tickets are TOO expensive nowadays. i've had a constant monthly bill with the Sacramento Revenue Recovery since i was 18. thats 12 years of paying the city. I'm finally debt free from them fuckin Voltures. and i plan on keepin it like that for now on.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I cant even get down my street with my seatbealt off....If i just pull out of the driveway with it off, my kids will get on me.....

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
I'm surprised when I see 80's babies driving with no belt, or anybody. At least my Dad drove w/o his seat belt for many years before the law went into a effect, so I could understand why it took him some getting used to. Don't understand what's so hard about it for others.

May 14, 2002
At times I don't buckle up when I want to feel like a rebel or when I think about back in the day when they were not so strict..