Who does covers for cheap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
I appreciate all the comments & support

I agree with some of that, there are some that are fuckin up the design game chargin too little. but I dont spend 5 hours on a 2 panel cover, a 6 to 8 panel cover yeah, but those are $600 - $800. I just plug in my vaporizer and bang out a 2 panel in 1.5 - 2 hours at most.
Yeah that's basically what I'm saying, only I have no eloquence.

That's dope though, that's a really good speed for a cover, especially for that quality of work.

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Dont Fuck w/ C-4

Damn, I was about to contact him for some work...
I feel bad cause i told my dude, c-4 been doing dope work, but after this mess, I wont ever recommend that piece of shit. Fucker replys sorry about the delay, will send it tonight blah blah blah, my momma on her rag, blah blah blah, my cat died type of shit. Fuck that dude and the hole he fell from. There are others on this board who do the same if not better work, they just have a sense of business. I got 3 other projects needing gfx, and guess who im NOT using. Ive even ran into others that used c-4 and they all say the same, dude lags for months. wish i would of knew this before hand.

Feb 17, 2004
Photodoctors still doin it seems like they got a good steady clientel and just stick with em or sumthin ?? I dont know there still doin shit though

Jul 7, 2002
I feel bad cause i told my dude, c-4 been doing dope work, but after this mess, I wont ever recommend that piece of shit. Fucker replys sorry about the delay, will send it tonight blah blah blah, my momma on her rag, blah blah blah, my cat died type of shit. Fuck that dude and the hole he fell from. There are others on this board who do the same if not better work, they just have a sense of business. I got 3 other projects needing gfx, and guess who im NOT using. Ive even ran into others that used c-4 and they all say the same, dude lags for months. wish i would of knew this before hand.
Hey buddy, fuck your mother.