Who does covers for cheap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
I feel bad cause i told my dude, c-4 been doing dope work, but after this mess, I wont ever recommend that piece of shit. Fucker replys sorry about the delay, will send it tonight blah blah blah, my momma on her rag, blah blah blah, my cat died type of shit. Fuck that dude and the hole he fell from. There are others on this board who do the same if not better work, they just have a sense of business. I got 3 other projects needing gfx, and guess who im NOT using. Ive even ran into others that used c-4 and they all say the same, dude lags for months. wish i would of knew this before hand.
i'm starting to get the feeling that you ain't fucking with c-4 or am I misreading your posts?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I feel bad cause i told my dude, c-4 been doing dope work, but after this mess, I wont ever recommend that piece of shit. Fucker replys sorry about the delay, will send it tonight blah blah blah, my momma on her rag, blah blah blah, my cat died type of shit. Fuck that dude and the hole he fell from. There are others on this board who do the same if not better work, they just have a sense of business. I got 3 other projects needing gfx, and guess who im NOT using. Ive even ran into others that used c-4 and they all say the same, dude lags for months. wish i would of knew this before hand.
MUTHAFUCKA YOU DON'T KNOW A MUTHAFUCKIN THING ABOUT ME OR MY FUCKIN FAMILY OR WHAT THE FUCK I GOT GOIN ON IN MY LIFE. I DO GOOD STRAIGHT SOLID BUSINESS WITH EVERYBODY I WORK WITH, YES THE PROJECT TOOK LONGER TO COMPLETE THAN IT SHOULD HAVE AND I APOLOGIZED FOR THAT, BUT MAGIC'S COVER IS DONE AND HE LOVES IT AND SAID IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. I'VE KNOWN MAGIC PERSONALLY FOR YEARS, BUT LOOK MIKE DESANTIAGO, YOU DON'T FUCKIN KNOW ME AND I DON'T KNOW YOU SO STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY BUSINESS. YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE 2 SHITS WHETHER YOU WANT ME TO DO YOUR NEXT ALBUM, I'VE DONE WORK FROM HERE TO NY, DOWN SOUTH AND IN BETWEEN. YOU RUNNING AROUND POST TO POST TRYIN TO SALT MY BUSINESS AND YOU MUST REALLY AINT GOT SHIT TO DO IF YOU TOOK THE TIME OUT TO MAKE A FUCKIN ANIMATED BANNER ABOUT ME, THAT'S SOME FAGGOT SHIT

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
MUTHAFUCKA YOU DON'T KNOW A MUTHAFUCKIN THING ABOUT ME OR MY FUCKIN FAMILY OR WHAT THE FUCK I GOT GOIN ON IN MY LIFE. I DO GOOD STRAIGHT SOLID BUSINESS WITH EVERYBODY I WORK WITH, YES THE PROJECT TOOK LONGER TO COMPLETE THAN IT SHOULD HAVE AND I APOLOGIZED FOR THAT, BUT MAGIC'S COVER IS DONE AND HE LOVES IT AND SAID IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. I'VE KNOWN MAGIC PERSONALLY FOR YEARS, BUT LOOK MIKE DESANTIAGO, YOU DON'T FUCKIN KNOW ME AND I DON'T KNOW YOU SO STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY BUSINESS. YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE 2 SHITS WHETHER YOU WANT ME TO DO YOUR NEXT ALBUM, I'VE DONE WORK FROM HERE TO NY, DOWN SOUTH AND IN BETWEEN. YOU RUNNING AROUND POST TO POST TRYIN TO SALT MY BUSINESS AND YOU MUST REALLY AINT GOT SHIT TO DO IF YOU TOOK THE TIME OUT TO MAKE A FUCKIN ANIMATED BANNER ABOUT ME, THAT'S SOME FAGGOT SHIT
Look Craig i could careless who's covers you done and from what planets they came from. magic came @ you in may its Sept, do the math. If you would of did what you said you was none of this would of happened. YOU salted your own game live w/ it now. this cover was supposed to be done months ago aswell as the flyer. we missed a few functions that them flyers needed to be @. When you say "Ill have it tonight / ill have it tommorrow night", time and time again people grow tired of excuses. As did I .As for you knowing magic his whole life i could give a fuck about that. I got money, time & sweat invested into this project. bottom line you fuck w/ my moeny ill fuck w/ yours. point blank. and unlike you i poped that banner out in 10 mins. count them 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 minutes not 10 months.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
C-4, I am looking forward to what you come up with for the Street Masters Magazine WESTCOAST cover. It will be a great pleasure having some of your work showcased on a National/International forum. Keep grindin' and working hard.

Blessings,