Who Better Messy Or The Jacka?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
theres alot of jacka jockers right now. not calling you or anyone one of them but hes like what keak was for a second. so i wouldnt expect anyone to pick mess.

he just seems like a way more seasoned rapper to me. and history wise im guessin he is

but shit...mess ain my fav out of sf and jacka aint my fav out of the mob

Gas One

May 24, 2006
id rather hear rydah or hus over jacka to be honest

jacka is good but hes best in moderation

sometimes an entire album of him can get boring...like as dope as jack of all trades is, it can put me to sleep just due to the flow and speed of it

aspen was my cell phone ringtone for liek 6 months about a year ago tho

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
rydah fell off to me after fly gangsta,i haven't heard him carry a good song by himself in a long time.This is one of my fav jacka songs but townbizz23 uploaded the mixtape version for some reason,either way

but mess got some classics under his belt too,just makes way more throw away mixtape shit,heres to the old mess.Off my favorite mess album.

Feb 1, 2006
If I had to listen to one of those artists for a whole day it would messy marv by far. all of jackas music is too similar and would just put me in a certain feeling mode. ya know messys music can be funny, or energetic, or contemplative and serious, or straight sad and jacka on that tip is monotonous.
cosign

May 8, 2008
Honestly, The Jacka bores me. Monotonous voice, beats are usually similar. Don't get me wrong he has classic material, and "Never Blink" is one of my favorite recent songs, but I would say Mess is better because of his personality on the mic. Jacka probably has the edge as far as lyrics, but the edge doesn't mean anything because he can't hold my attention.

Jan 12, 2006
Honestly, The Jacka bores me. Monotonous voice, beats are usually similar. Don't get me wrong he has classic material, and "Never Blink" is one of my favorite recent songs, but I would say Mess is better because of his personality on the mic. Jacka probably has the edge as far as lyrics, but the edge doesn't mean anything because he can't hold my attention.
co-sign!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and i dont agree with that opinion on rydah but thats just me. i think hes a dope writer, kinda like a bay area freeway...kinda a weird comparison im sure but he places his words in weird places and i appreciate that

power moves was sick as fuck to me...besides whats really thizzin and money over bitches..dont even think ive heard fly gangsta if thats an lp and not a song

jacka does get boring easily