Who Better Messy Or The Jacka?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 29, 2008
im gonna say the jacka is better right now
but messy was raw on explosive mode 1 and still explosive and turf politics
it's like his style got more simple after those albums

Jan 18, 2006
Its not even close, if this poll is even close it just shows folks are choosing not from talent but some other gay ass reason. Jacka is a far better rapper.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
jacka.
but I'm gonna look at it this way too: If I had to listen to one of those artists for a whole day it would messy marv by far. all of jackas music is too similar and would just put me in a certain feeling mode. ya know messys music can be funny, or energetic, or contemplative and serious, or straight sad and jacka on that tip is monotonous.

Apr 23, 2006
messy is wack IMO

simple ass wordplay and a lame flow

the jack on the other hand is probably my favorite rapper right now

jacks verses and solos on the first mob trial > anything messy marv even wanted to do with his career

Jan 18, 2006
messy is wack IMO

simple ass wordplay and a lame flow

the jack on the other hand is probably my favorite rapper right now

jacks verses and solos on the first mob trial > anything messy marv even wanted to do with his career
couldnt agree more, only folks in the "streets" that would say Mess is better is ones that dont know who the hell Jacka is

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

jacka couldnt make a song like this because all his shit is like ...smacked out rapping over a really dope beat thats usually slow (aspen,crown me,never blink,etc, same type of song, slow beat and slow rap)...jacka just has a character that he sticks to....

not that theres anything wrong with that! it works every time!

mess just did shit like this and playin with my nose and i was just kinda like ..lol what the fuck?

jacka is one of my fav rappers in the bay right now but...i dunno.....rasan put me up on like 200 messy marv songs from the beginning of him putting out albums to now....so ive seen his versatility and jacka really sticks to his script...

mess's catelog is just more versatile

and i liked cake and ice cream more than the street album

jacka like i said...sticks to his shit...ive never heard a jacka song where something he said just impressed me, he spits harder and more detailed street raps tho...wheras why me by messy marv was a really well written song that impressed me actually

Apr 23, 2006

"you talkin hella shit look at me in my eyes
its cool cause when i return somebody gone die
somebody gone ride along side you and open fire
im burnin more trees than an oakland hills fire
mother fucker im ice cream cold i spit dryers

made it snow in the summer thank god for my suppliers
murderers for hire make dealers retire
i hate dealin with liars bigga you aint gotta lie to me
rich highschool drop out that didnt win the lottery
im a dope MC the world expect alot from me
so ima hold it down when my niggas aint around
im a stand my ground like im the only one in town
i dont give a fuck its hard but i aint givin up
i could lose all i got i still live it up"

versatile or not he could rap that saem verse on every damn track and i would sill bump it till my ears bleed lol