Who Better Messy Or The Jacka?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 14, 2009
Old Mess was hella saucy,but Jack has been more consistent. Either way as long as you have some Bay slaps in your deck it's all the way nice. But to answer the question I'm gonna go with Jack Artist.

Aug 14, 2005
and i dont agree with that opinion on rydah but thats just me. i think hes a dope writer, kinda like a bay area freeway...kinda a weird comparison im sure but he places his words in weird places and i appreciate that

power moves was sick as fuck to me...besides whats really thizzin and money over bitches..dont even think ive heard fly gangsta if thats an lp and not a song

jacka does get boring easily
fly gangsta is rydahs best album u need to check it out....

Apr 25, 2002
mess is played out and jocked WAAAAAAAY TOO HARD BY 90s babies , i ain't feelin the "im so fuckin awsome, look at my watch i snort herion and coke" messy marve .

jacka , im a big mob figaz fan thier shit is consistently dope , jack neva put me to sleep thats me

Apr 25, 2002
jack artist < bandanas

bttr had everything. dope intro, mob shit, hyphy shit, pimpin, cupcakin, real shit, a mama song, and a RIP mac dre tribute
mess used to be a well rounded artist, cake n ice cream was koo it like that had a few tracks that werent about the same shit , i gotta be real n say when it first came out i it played out . but the shit he's been puttin out other than that been on some bullshit

i gotta go with the jack artist tho , too many memories that cd reminds me of , good times

Jan 18, 2006
jack artist < bandanas

bttr had everything. dope intro, mob shit, hyphy shit, pimpin, cupcakin, real shit, a mama song, and a RIP mac dre tribute
this is damn near the most ridulous statement in this thread. The Jack Artist is the one album that is considered a classic, maybe that new Quinn album is up there with it but Bandanas aint no where near classic

May 8, 2008
this is damn near the most ridulous statement in this thread. The Jack Artist is the one album that is considered a classic, maybe that new Quinn album is up there with it but Bandanas aint no where near classic
Everybody has their own opinion. Maybe Bandannas is a classic in his mind.