Which white tees have the tightest neck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
I rock AAA tees... where the fuck do i find pro club or staffords in 925? I've never even heard of those brands until i saw em on siccness

and @ ppl talkin bout sizes of tees... im 5'9'' around 200 lbs. (not fat i just hit the weights) and i rock a large... but i dont wear white tees just to wear em... i only use em ass undershirts
yea i do the same, i wear white tees as under shirts never as just a tshirt when i go out, unless im in shorts and just goin to the liqour store around the corner...i dont understand the 3x on a 5'10 frame, im 5'10 and 150 and where medium to large... never bigger

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I rock AAA tees... where the fuck do i find pro club or staffords in 925? I've never even heard of those brands until i saw em on siccness

and @ ppl talkin bout sizes of tees... im 5'9'' around 200 lbs. (not fat i just hit the weights) and i rock a large... but i dont wear white tees just to wear em... i only use em ass undershirts
Im like 5'9" and around 200lbs too, if the shirt is just an undrshirt i get an xl, but its a nicer t-shirt or whatever that Im going to wear out, I get a 2xl, especially if its not like pre-shrunk, because I hate when fuckin t-shirts shrink. As far as tall t-shirts I avoid them as much as possible, but I own one or two.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i get the cheapest t-shirts i can find print or plain and it's a safe bet cause one night drinkin and there ruined

cosign, niggas runnin around buying designer white t's? the fuck? one night and that t becomes my 'house shirt'

shit ive ruined white t's before i even left the house
i try tyo buy actual shirts now and not blank t's if i wanna look bummy i got a whole wardrobe of solid shirts and sweats lol

Apr 25, 2002
So I copped some Pee Wee Kirklands from Costco today... theyre ok. Nice and tight in the neck, but a little too snug in the body considering im a big dude and the biggest size they have is XL. The length is nice and normal, not nightgown length like all the youngsters wear. And the thickness of the material is pretty decent. Ive had some thin ass tees that are pretty much transparent... at least you cant see my nips through these Kirklands