Which white tees have the tightest neck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
I like Staffords. Neck hairs are far worse IMO. I don't have a lot of them, but I have a few of them popping out like pubic hair. I just shave that shit, but it's a bitch to shave. lol It really pisses me off. Atleast if you have to shave your chest, it's directly in front of you. Just shave the top parts that pop out. Honestly, I'm a bit jealous of hairless fools. My homie has a completely hairless upper body and he don't have to worry about that shit. It just looks cleaner.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
the stafford tees i bought lately them necks are hella loose and keep you reciet cuz i got packs with ripped shirts some with holes i was assed out a few times cuz i didn't save my shit

Sep 28, 2002
u really are incarceraided, theres shit load of t-shirt outlets out here that sell those.
LMAO funny thing ive never been to jail or anything like that... when i signed up in the 91siccness i chose this name cuz i like xraided and the song i liked at the time was incarcerated so i put them together... ta da!!!!

anyways where can i get them at here in fresno? nona's or pros? or those other ones...?

May 9, 2002
haha I'v been lookin' for good white tees cuz I have the same problem. Sometimes I gotta trim the chest hair down a little bit. Can't fucking stand the t-shirts I have now

Dec 9, 2005
Kirkland White Tees !

Hands down. Necks never stretch. Pro club tees are okay but they're wide as fuck.

Kirklands aren't hella thin either, they are the Versace of white t-shirts.